• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Colorado Smash - MVG Presents: REVELATION 2 - MIDWEST NATIONAL! MVG QUALIFIER! May 16-17

the Marronator

Smash Ace
:cry: I need to play somebody actually good!!! I fell like my skills are decreasing from playing n00bs! Match....somebody.....anybody! Death! :demon: :smiliegor

meleemarth

Smash Ace
well david if you want to play me thats fine but let me see if lovo is going to come over first....lol i got to train some people on my crew first XP. Also if you come, you could only stay for mabe 5 hours....eh well im the n00b you want to play lol..

InterimOfZeal

Smash Champion
But he can combo one knee into another against her, chainthrow her mildly, nair and uair combo her... he's just nasty to her. A chainthrow isn't much compared to a 0-death combo, ya know?

EDIT: I'll probably be up for some Smash from 12-5pm on Sunday, tangent upon who I will be hanging out with. Gimme a hollah if you want to set something up via this thread. Mebbe we could get a mini-smashfest together, or something. Either way, I can't offer my house, but can head pretty much anywhere, with Durango and all those other OMFG FAR AWAY places being the exceptions.

Textbook Ninja

Smash Journeyman
I guess we are kinda way in the corner haha. Thats too bad though we got some people with skill out here. But hey, we are willing to drive places. Just need at least a weeks notice that way we can get the time. CCCT should be good, hopefully I wont be let down with the numbers though.

Liquid_Penguin

Smash Rookie
I'm havin' a few peeps over this weekend, either fri. or sat. (sunday if need be), we'll be hittin' up the smash, so anyone who wants to come, feel free. Come get pawned, that is, mufufu. Anyways, if those of you up in Durango wanna come play some week, just tell me when you're in town, my place is always open to fellow gamers. If anyone needs my number, just pm me, I don't want to post it here, simply because strange pervs are everywhere, and I fear for my virgin butt. Or ask Zeal, he has it too.

Speaking of virgins...peach's pan, you should definitely come this weekend. I've been waiting to play you for a while now, and I think I'm ready for some peach on peach hardcore smash action.

Roy-Man

Smash Rookie
I kind of looking for new people to play against but by looking at everyones location it looks like many of you are pretty far away... Dont get me wrong I woulded mind to travel but its **** hard to find places ive never been before

InterimOfZeal

Smash Champion
Textbook, I would definately like to play you and all the people in your area. If I might make a suggestion, anytime from March 15th-22nd is uber-optimal, and I'd be able to go up (down there). Just let me know before the 15th, and we can probably hook it up. I hope all of you can 4 stock me... I'd be beside myself, yo.

Victor, I need your address and phone numbah again if you wanna hook up this weekend... >_>;

David, gimme yours too, if I can't hang with him, or if he just seems like he'll be boring, I'd definately like to hang with you. XD

meleemarth

Smash Ace
Text book ninja i really want to see how good durango players are... also im the closest one to you so you should come to my place and any weekend that your available is fine so just send me an aim or something and we'll set something off. Anyways textbook ninja just send me the vid to my email. its www.ssbmindgamer@aol.com

p.s. tony my adress is
17370 Caribou Dr. E.
Monument Co, 80132

and my phone number is 1-719-488-0246 and hows this sunday sound?

ALSO IM OPEN ANY WEEKEND TO PLAY ANYONE AS LONG AS YOU HAVE A RIDE TO MY HOUSE AND BACK...

Roy-Man

Smash Rookie
I don't know if anybody would be up to it but I think we should find a place we could all get together and play smash like at a neutral location or something ( some house )

the Marronator

Smash Ace
Well I guess I am a different story then. I am probably going to be jammed this weekend due to my piano competition. I probably will be able to do something sunday, but I really do not want to travel because I will be exausted by then.

Hmm, now that I think about it, this would work well with you tony. Infact, that time frame would be perfect. Anyone else who wants to come, it would be alright.

Important note: I WILL NOT travel on sunday (and I will be pretty tired too).

My info: Adress: 1755 View point Rd. Boulder, Co 80305
Phone: 303-494-4157

Vitor: If I was up to it, I would come down there, but I can assure you that I will not want to move sunday. Mabe some other weekend....

Edit: Just saw your post. Idk what is going to happen with me. I really don't want to move though :dizzy:

Roy-Man

Smash Rookie
F&*& that far but its do able unless you can think of another place

Peach's pan: You could do something on friday and be tried sat. Ive done a few competitions that way but the outcome would be a toss up

the Marronator

Smash Ace
Well friday I will be practicing all day because I am doing 2 accompaniments and 2 duets so I will be practicing with other people. <_<
Sunday is pretty much the only day this weekend.

Edit: Just looked on google maps. Johnstown isn't amazingly far from boulder, and I know for a fact that the center of denver is only 45 min away.

the Marronator

Smash Ace
Liquid_Penguin said:
I guess if everyone's too scared/lazy/tired/hungry to come play me, I can be proclaimed best in CO...haha
Hehe, or mabe you are just too scared to play me :p Oh, shut down! :laser:

Well, if you guys think your so good, go play victor. When I joined the smash scene I was really confident until I played victor, and got 4 stocked about every round :laugh: :dizzy:

Roy: Mabe you could play me on sunday? I could show you how we play.

Roy-Man

Smash Rookie
Sure peach pan Thatd be alright but where at your house or what?

EditLiquid P: what about doing something on today or Sat.

the Marronator

Smash Ace
At my house would be great. Here's my adress so you can mapquest it or w/e and find out how long it would take you to get here:
1755 View Point Rd
Boulder, Co 80305

I looked on google maps and Johnstown isn't too far from boulder

meleemarth

Smash Ace
yeah when new people come along, they're the ones that are going to be traveling mostly...eh its just kind of how it goes. and if anyone didnt know im victor

Textbook Ninja

Smash Journeyman
w00t sounds like Ill have to 4 stock victor! :p. j/p but Ide be happy to play any new people. Im going to South Padre for a week but anytime from 12th-23rd of march I could more than likley drive out there to play some of you all.

spiritdragon

Smash Ace
Hey David, if that one guy chooses to go to your house PM me or something cause I'll try to go too, then we'll have more than one person to play againts

InterimOfZeal

Smash Champion
I'm goin' to David's. Victor, you're much further from Chels' work than David's house, and if multiple people are going....

Sebastian, if you're convinced you're really that good, see if David's up for you coming Sunday. I'll be happy to 4 stock you, since I won't have to worry about mines or warp stars. XD

Also, David, you and I are going to go rounds with Peach and Marth. It's about time you learned how to play against the fool.

the Marronator

Smash Ace
Well, I guess I am setting up a mini-smash fest. People should arrive around 12:30 and leave by 6-7, and we could probably order a pizza, or something like that.

Hehe, theres only one problem: I only have 1 tv. If anybody could mabe bring a smaller tv and their gamecube, it would be a lot of help, and more people would get to play.

Well, anybody that can/wants to come is welcome. Just let me know if you could mabe bring a tv.

kmgamer

Smash Apprentice
To all you cocky noobs who think that ur the best, ur not. Hell, I'm not either but I garuntee you I'm a lot better than all of you. I've actually started playing a bit again. I've been trying a few new things. SSBM still isn't as fun as it used to be but I'm grounded so what the hell. I'm pretty much not gonna be able to go to anything for a while, but I've got to prepare for cutthroat. As long as I'm not grounded, I'll be there. I don't care if you want me there or not Victor. I don't expect to win anything, but I'm just gonna show up to represent and kinda to see how everybody else is doing. Laterz!

InterimOfZeal

Smash Champion
Alright David, I'll bring my 13 inch.

Victor, we love you and all, but David's sexier. XD

Joking aside, we'll try and set up a day to hang out soon, I want to see how I stand now, even though I don't have any human opponents for the time being... =/

meleemarth

Smash Ace
how about everyone plans for a smashfest at my house this next weekend. Im thinking saturday.....oh and kyle you lose to anyone ******.

the Marronator

Smash Ace
Kyle: Hope to see you at CCCT! Idk, when I start to loose interest in smash, I actually play with the items on and I start to remember the times when it wasn't competitive and really fun, so it starts to become really fun again. Thats probably just me.....

New people to smash boards: Hehe, take what kmgamer said. If you really want to find out how good you are, you might want to come tomorrow.

Tony: That would be awsome if you could bring a tv! Just remember to bring your cube too...

Victor: I'm sorry your left out! If you can somehow get a ride, your more than welcome.

Lovo: Hope you can come :colorful:

Ferdi: Ya, it's tomorrow.

and finally:
Everybody who is coming this weekend: You might want to take my phone # with you when you come. Sometimes my house can be a bit tricky to find. My # is 303-494-4157

See everybody tomorrow!

Edit: 1 more thing: People can start getting here around 11-12 and should probably leave by 6-7.

meleemarth

Smash Ace
Alright well textbook ninja how about we plan for the weekend of march 11, 12??? cuz i really want to play the durango players hehe. So im thinking if you guys come probably peach's pan will come and same with el_lovo. Well please respond to this post soon so i can prepare and dont forget to send me that vid to ssbmindgamer@aol.com

the Marronator

Smash Ace
Hmm, next weekend...... I might be able to come, but probably not overnight though. I'll have to check.

It's ok, lovo, I'm probably going to see you next weekend anyways.

InterimOfZeal

Smash Champion
I'll 'member my 'cube. Victor, I'll know whether I can come to your house next weekend or not by Wednesday night... that's when work schedules go up.

Top Bottom