• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Colorado Smash - MVG Presents: REVELATION 2 - MIDWEST NATIONAL! MVG QUALIFIER! May 16-17

Steam

Smash Hero
I have... 15 more days...

of high school...

IB exams... I got this.

except on the day that I have spanish and HL bio on the same day... 7 and a half hours of testing with like no break. FML. XD

Steam

Smash Hero
The worst times of my life.
Bio is the only one I'm really worried about...

I already did math and physics last year (and got a 5 and 4 respectively :D)

history is cake, because our history teacher is REALLY good...

Spanish is... kinda a joke IMO

and english... I just have to not get a 1 on it... mines doesn't give a **** what I get on my english...

I'd be worried about AP calc test if I hadn't essentially taken the class twice.

Bees!

Smash Ace
I think he said "cheese dice and appendages" but what do I know? I don't speak spanish so I am probably wrong on this.

wait! pendejo is a curse word!

Steam

Smash Hero
he said "what did you say *******???"

actually... he used the present tense and not the past tense. INCORRECT CONJUGATION

/anal

deepseadiva

Bodybuilding Magical Girl
3DS FC
1779-0766-2622
he said "what did you say *******???"

actually... he used the present tense and not the past tense. INCORRECT CONJUGATION

/anal
god you're all so damn white

Correct translation would be:

WHATCHU SAY *****

Thus not needing proper tense.

Sunnysunny

Blue-nubis
Premium
Naaah thats after shes talking about sunday where shes like "And sunday, comes after waaaaaards"

Its sad I know nearly the whole song...
Remembering the friday song is nothing to be proud about. ;~;

Timotee

Smash Journeyman
Hey jo, did you already get your ticket for that june tourney? Talked to manny and I think we're gonna try to make it as well, so a carpool would be cheapah. Lemme know, sirrah.

demonictoonlink

Smash Master
I've developed a habit of purposefully grinding my teeth and have already managed to get a few unnoticeable but quite feelable chips. Breaking habit ASAP

Steam

Smash Hero
Hey jo, did you already get your ticket for that june tourney? Talked to manny and I think we're gonna try to make it as well, so a carpool would be cheapah. Lemme know, sirrah.
If it's a carpool I'll be more likely to go as well... since I won't have to commit as early.

CloudChaser071

Smash Apprentice
I've developed a habit of purposefully grinding my teeth and have already managed to get a few unnoticeable but quite feelable chips. Breaking habit ASAP
Had that problem as well.

Got a nice crack on my left front tooth. Consequently, I cut my tongue on it a lot :(

Sunnysunny

Blue-nubis
Premium
Never grind your teeth man. Ever! Its an incredibly addicting bad habit, that breaks your teeth as a short term consequence and as a long term consequence makes your teeth bone bigger. I know, my mom does it. Its really interesting though that your body realizes your teeth are being damages and builds more bone wear you grind them as a defense.

Oh also never make a smacking sound of after sentence. I had a friend that did that along time ago, tried it myself (probably for the same reason you picked up a random habit. Just to see what its like =p) and man I couldn't stop the whole day. its addicting. :V

Timotee

Smash Journeyman
Bomber loop + counter hit + a guard gauge that is built up but covered by the name = pain, suffering, excruciating pain.

Moblin

Smash Apprentice
Fun fact: Tourette's actually makes me grind my teeth in time to whatever song I'm listening to or have stuck in my head. My teeth are a percussion instrument. I don't do it hard though so DTL has it far worse.

Zajice, you're never angry.

Steam

Smash Hero
Fun fact: Tourette's actually makes me grind my teeth in time to whatever song I'm listening to or have stuck in my head. My teeth are a percussion instrument. I don't do it hard though so DTL has it far worse.

Zajice, you're never angry.
me too :0

tenchars

Top Bottom