• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Colorado Smash - MVG Presents: REVELATION 2 - MIDWEST NATIONAL! MVG QUALIFIER! May 16-17

Sunnysunny

Blue-nubis
Premium
I put the location down after someone said I wasn't in colorado. Too enforce the idea that i'm a troll from another state. <3 I thought you were copying me though. ._.

Dans sig I totally stole though. <3

EDIT:**** YEA! I get to do a research paper on samurais! I don't like researching in general but samurai's as the topic can keep my interest. Best school assignment this year. <3

Sunnysunny

Blue-nubis
Premium
Ahhh I heard that song before!! Only with less cats and meowing!
( The added cat and meowing though is awesome. :3)
Anyone know what it is?!

demonictoonlink

Smash Master
If I hear another kid complain about their parents not giving them enough allowance or not paying more than $500 a month for rent on top of college, I'm going to murder them. Like to the point where they're unrecognizable.

CloudChaser071

Smash Apprentice
If I hear another kid complain about their parents not giving them enough allowance or not paying more than $500 a month for rent on top of college, I'm going to murder them. Like to the point where they're unrecognizable.
*likes*

I got a wood shredder in the workshop that you can "borrow" for the body as well.

Sunnysunny

Blue-nubis
Premium
*likes*

I got a wood shredder in the workshop that you can "borrow" for the body as well.
Why go too all that work. Just dump em deep in the wild and wait for coyotes to do the rest. You're helping the wildlife this way~! :D

I use to have some brat back in AZ that complained about 20 bucks a week. ****in spoiled brat. When you move out no one pays you too do that crap.

demonictoonlink

Smash Master
My first interaction with Sunny was when I brought up masturbation. He asked if anyone else like to wait a few days sometimes so it's super awesome. To be honest, it was a good question.

I like Sunny.

Zajice

BRoomer
BRoomer
I lost my LETS PARTY~~!~!~!~!!~!~!!~!~!!~!~!~!!~!~!~!~!~!!!!~!~!~!~!~~~!~!~!!~!!!~!~!~!~!~!!~!~~!~!!~!!~!~!!~!~!!~!~!!~!~!~!~!!~!!~!~!!~!~!~! doodle.

Sunnysunny

Blue-nubis
Premium
What the **** Sunny, you're supposed to be the one that sounds innocent.
Pshhh sorry! I was hanging out with my sister the whole day. She says things like that every few seconds. Stuff about baby seal clubbing and orphans and what not. Shes gotta really grim sense of humor. I'm a femenine male that likes cute stuff, and shes a loud tomboyish woman that likes tatoos, snakes. Were near opposite. =p

My first interaction with Sunny was when I brought up masturbation. He asked if anyone else like to wait a few days sometimes so it's super awesome. To be honest, it was a good question.

I like Sunny.
Awwww Dylan. <3 Thanks man. That really made me smile! I always thought of you as the easiest to talk to in this thread btw. I love the rants ya do about the little things in life. Its like the stuff I think about but never have the guts to just bring up to people ya know? I think thats why I like your post. You're so real. <3

Hey I know I havn't met ya yet, but your like top tier of people I wanna meet. (get drivers license this monday btw! Was suppose to get it this tuesday, but we got there and they went " Were sorry mario, but You're princess is in another castle!" and had to go to a diffrent DMV. Then they asked for all types of crap we didn't have with us. I didn't even KNOW I had a social security number. ._.)

^
Reason why I could never.
You~!~!~!1 shou~~!!!~~~!ld be~! li~!~!~!k~!e Zajic~!~!e and embrace the~! squigg~!~!~~~~!~!~~!le~!

I havn't talked to you like at all yet meno. But you like bloopers so you're cool! :3

Sunnysunny

Blue-nubis
Premium
^
Reason why I could never.
Meno stop being so pessimistic~! You really shouldn't focus so much about what ya dislike in a person. I look at the positives of people, so I don't become a judgmental person thats annoyed at everything. I've been there before. I use to be super bugged by everything. Its much funner to have a chipper attitude and focus on the cool stuff in life~!

Also I take it you're not a fan of the ditz appeal? :<
Haha...I appreciate knowing that my constant *****ing amuses somebody.
Im an anal retentive old man at heart that has no tolerance for lack of common sense or "the young folk." =p I just don't say much of it out loud.

Sunnysunny

Blue-nubis
Premium
BUT I FEEL SO REAL!
YOU SEE?!

DRIVERS LICENSE
MONDAY
It shall happen!

**** ok you guys. How many of you go to mcfest anymore? Like is it every week? because i'm gonna feel like a dork if I go there and no ones there...

But yea drivers license on monday and stuff. So freedom get. Thats cool I can deal with not existing til then.

DMG

Smash Legend
Slippi.gg
DMG#931
Good thing I have this thread bookmarked

And people said I didn't care

CloudChaser071

Smash Apprentice
I'm not going this Friday. There's a fun tournament at an anime store that I'm going to, and it starts at 7 as well.

Top Bottom