• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Collective Ganondorf combo vid thread!

:034:

Smash Hero
Yeah, pretty much.

The idea has been on my mind for a while. A collective Ganondorf combo video means it's a combo video with all noteworthy Ganondorf's in it. Everybody compressed into one big video!

Now, what we'll need for this is, of course, footage. Everybody can make their own footage: but we'd like some quality footage. If you can hardly see what's going on: that's no good. But, if you can clearly see what's going on: it should be good.

So, what can you do?

1. If you have a capture device or any other way of bringing us crystal clear footage, help us out! Collect replays from people to record, and put them on Youtube/Dailymotion.

2. If you HAVE good footage on Youtube, send them to me, giving me permission to download and edit your clips. Point out the specific combo's.

So, what is a combo? What is required to be put into this video? Well...

A string of multiple hits is basically a combo. But, it'll need to be impressive, flashy or otherwise entertaining. Just jab-murder kick or murder choke-dtilt is obviously not going to cut it. Otherwise, you can send in things that made you say or think: "What? How in the world did THAT happen?". You probably know what I mean, and have one of those moments in your mind right now.

So, a quick recap of what we need to do:
1. Send video's. Put them on Youtube and give me permission to download and edit.
2. Send replay's to people who have the knowledge to produce clear footage so they can upload them.
3. We need to decide on a name.
4. We need to decide on what type of music, or a specific song.
5. We need to be awesome.

If there's any questions, just lemme know.

Pierce7d

Wise Hermit
3DS FC
1993-9028-0439
I messed around with Ganon all day yesterday, and did some pretty fun things with him. I can't upload stuff, but I have lots of replays. If you're interested in any of my stuff, I'll send you the replays, just give me a PM. My information is to the left <--.

BulgyMilk

Smash Cadet
Well, Ganon is one of my recent mains, and I've pulled off some pretty ridiculous stunts with him (although unfortunately, one of my best was against a computer....juggled 'Zard off of the Shadow Moses walls with uair then pwnd his face....)

I'm in Texas rn, but I'll send you a PM with my FC and stuff when I get back, or try and record it myself and put 'em up on youtube (if we don't want any cpu battles I've got some against my friends too :D)

Ganon is a badass.

A2ZOMG

Smash Legend
NNID
A2ZOMG
Switch FC
SW 8400 1713 9427
Oh, and just a question to anyone who sends replays to me, are you going to actually play me online, or not? Because if you say you aren't, then I'll remove you from my friend list after you send me replays.

Finns7

Smash Ace
People need to see how broken ganon is so if you guys have something good find away to upload it.

Ray_Kalm

Smash Master
NNID
Ray_Kalm7
3DS FC
3626-0429-4546
I was thinking of this myself actually.

Okay, I'll save some replays of my Ganon, and send them to you A2zomg.

A2ZOMG

Smash Legend
NNID
A2ZOMG
Switch FC
SW 8400 1713 9427
Ugh, I hate being in school.

Yeah, I'll add you sooner or later. I added you on MSN, and once I have time, I need to be able to arrange time where we both go on Nintendo WFC at the same time. Then you can send replays to me.

LinkSceptile333

Smash Journeyman
There was a replay that I saved from when I was playing random Team Battles. Anyways, I was Ganondorf and was against Metaknight (opponent team) and as soon as we started, I used Dsmash quickly and hit him with both hits and I quickly jumped and used Bair and I quickly followed it up by Dairing him into the abyss. This was on Delfino Plaza and did this in the first 5 seconds of the match.

Ray_Kalm

Smash Master
NNID
Ray_Kalm7
3DS FC
3626-0429-4546
Well, I've brang a Foxes Stock down in 5-10 seconds. That'll be a good addition.

A2ZOMG, I'm still waiting for you to add both my Wii and F.C.

Smash Hero
I have been doing work on this. Totally.

So far I have 1 minute and 24 seconds of edited footage and probably about 3 minutes of actual combo's... I just need some ideas.

For music ideas I've only got "Purple Haze" by the Jimi Hendrix Experience, but I'll need more ideas. Youtube links would be appreciated. I also need an idea for a name... So far I've only got "The Dark Lord", but that doesn't sound that well.

So come on people, I need input and more footage. :D

DLA

"Their anguish was my nourishment."
NNID
DLAhhh
Try "Thunderhorse" by Deathklok... don't get me wrong, Hendrix >>>>>>>> Deathklok, but I don't think Purple Haze fits nearly as well as Thunderhorse for a Ganon vid.

Finns7

Smash Ace
I wish I had my old wii replays. Not to worry ganon boards I got a new wii and I have brawl so the ganon **** fest is on.

A2ZOMG

Smash Legend
NNID
A2ZOMG
Switch FC
SW 8400 1713 9427
Well, I've brang a Foxes Stock down in 5-10 seconds. That'll be a good addition.

A2ZOMG, I'm still waiting for you to add both my Wii and F.C.
Hmmm, did you send me the replays yet? I'm pretty sure I added you, and since we got to play each other online, your Brawl should have me registered for sending replays.

Oh yeah, and Finns7, I'll try to add your codes sometime, so let's try to play a bit on Friday. Cause I want to see how broken Ganon is of course. From what I've seen, your copy of Brawl will have to meet me directly on Nintendo WFC anyway in order you to send yer **** footage. :laugh:

Shoot, this reminds me, I gotta find a way to stop being lazy fast. D=

Finns7

Smash Ace
A2zomg I had footage of our fights last time. It sucks because I dont have them anymore. Also I play football so fridays is bad maybe tho we can squeeze some in because I have films saturday morning. Ill PM you.

Smash Hero
All three above me.. I want to fight you guys (again) some time.

PS: Everybody think "Murdering Warlocks" is a good name?

Top Bottom