• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

~ Collections of smash glitches

professor mgw

Smash Champion
NNID
Prof3ssorMGW
SMASH GLITCHES

I searched the forums for any current thread like this one.

PURPOSE: As the name states just add a glitch that you know about and state how difficult it is to perform.

Either EASY, MEDIUM, HARD.

Add a glitch!

MEGA JIGGLY: Play on the stage bridge of eldin and pick jigglypuff, put the smash ball item on high. As time passes King Bulbin will ride his warthog across the board and destroy the middle of the stage. Break the smash ball with jigglypuff. As the portal starts to form the broken stage, jump in the middle and use jiggly's final smash. The bridge will reform and you'll stay the same size you will be a giant jigglypuff. There are about 2-3 methods to make her even bigger. She will stay mega jiggly until she dies. Difficulty: MEDIUM

Pictochat Stage Glitch: Pick kirby, chose pictochat for the stage. Use Kirby's ↓B on the slanted edge. If performed correctly kirby's ↓B will continue to hit the slant in a rapid motion and the entire stage will appear to be shaking. Difficulty: EASY

Groudon Glitch: Release a groudon into a tiny or small closed space. Groudon will stand still and never die

R.O.B. infinite final smash: Perform this exactly the way you would the mega jiggly. R.O.B. final smash will be last until he dies. DIFFICULTY: MEDIUM

Wario bike glitch: Drive over a pitfall thrown into the ground. Wario and his bike will automatically fly off screen.

mventre

Smash Apprentice
Pictochat stage glitch:

While using Kirby on the Pictochat stage, use Kirby's down b at the edge of the stage where the stage is on a diagonal slant. If done correctly Kirby's down b will continue to hit the slanted part of the stage and the entire stage appears to be shaking. Its fun to annoy your friends or random people

solecalibur

Smash Master
DDD'd dthrow -> regrab. Stupidest glitch in the game, will work infinite on bowser and DK. Difficulty EASY.
After hours of brawl coming out people discovered this sakuria didnt mean bowser and dk but he ment the chain grab to give some free % which sounds ridiculous but I bet it was intentional

NovaRyumaru

Smash Apprentice
NNID
NovaRyumaru
Pictochat stage glitch:

While using Kirby on the Pictochat stage, use Kirby's down b at the edge of the stage where the stage is on a diagonal slant. If done correctly Kirby's down b will continue to hit the slanted part of the stage and the entire stage appears to be shaking. Its fun to annoy your friends or random people
Even funnier when you hit someone with it, that's a free 60-70% in one attack. :D

JOE!

Smash Hero
After hours of brawl coming out people discovered this sakuria didnt mean bowser and dk but he ment the chain grab to give some free % which sounds ridiculous but I bet it was intentional
i can belive this, because looking at him, he really isnt too intimidating besides his grab

n88

Smash Lord
@Mega Jiggly Glitch

Actually, I think that glitch works for a few other characters besides Jiggly. I know it works for ROB.

The_Final_Smasher

Smash Rookie
0 Stamina Glitch

1. Go to Special Brawl and put the stamina option on and nothing else
2. Select Bowser and set his Hp to 1
3. Set Smash Balls to high
4. Go to a stage (preferably one without damaging obstacles)
5. Use Bowser's Final Smash and let the other character jab him.
RESULT: Bowser should revert back to regular form, but he will have 0 Hp.

Though when you attack him again, he'll just die.
DIFFICULTY: easy

Yays to first post!

Kitamerby

Smash Hero
0 Stamina Glitch

1. Go to Special Brawl and put the stamina option on and nothing else
2. Select Bowser and set his Hp to 1
3. Set Smash Balls to high
4. Go to a stage (preferably one without damaging obstacles)
5. Use Bowser's Final Smash and let the other character jab him.
RESULT: Bowser should revert back to regular form, but he will have 0 Hp.

Though when you attack him again, he'll just die.
DIFFICULTY: easy

Yays to first post!
This works if you make Wario Man eat an explosive, too, iirc.

Also, I hear that if you kill Popo in stamina mode, but not Nana, Nana stays around and fights on her own or something. I never tried it myself.

Skadorski

// s o n d e r
NNID
Skadorski

I know a glitch that I'm sure most peple don't know but it's hard to explain and it's just random, but I'll try.

There's this certain piece in the metal custom stage area that's like enclosed, and if you start a match on it with the ICs being on that piece Nana falls to her death(unless there's a block or something under it) before the game even starts.

Alfa

Smash Apprentice
DDD'd dthrow -> regrab. Stupidest glitch in the game, will work infinite on bowser and DK. Difficulty EASY.
It isn't an infinite on Bowser, as DDD is required to take a small step forward each time. However, it can still deal >100% if you get grabbed from one side of FD to the other.

It's Sakurai, it really annoys me when people get his name wrong.

@Mega Jiggly Glitch

Actually, I think that glitch works for a few other characters besides Jiggly. I know it works for ROB.
It can also be done of Pirate ship too when the rock appears. A lot of this stuff is listed on the stage glitch and info amazrium in stage discussion, and what isn't can be found through lurking/youtube.

ru5514n

Smash Ace
MEGA JIGGLY: Play on the stage bridge of eldin and pick jigglypuff, put the smash ball item on high. As time passes King Bulbin will ride his warthog across the board and destroy the middle of the stage. Break the smash ball with jigglypuff. As the portal starts to form the broken stage, jump in the middle and use jiggly's final smash. The bridge will reform and you'll stay the same size you will be a giant jigglypuff. There are about 2-3 methods to make her even bigger. She will stay mega jiggly until she dies.
This glitch works with Puff and ROB. Jiggs will stay giant, while ROB will continue doing his FS, and I believe more Smash Balls can appear during that time.

Another version of this glitch, called the golden glitch, can be done with all 3 spacies, Kirby, and Marth (I'm not sure about the last one). If you jump into the hole as the bridge repairs itself, you won't do the FS. Instead, the camera will zoom in on you, and stay that way. You still have the Smash Ball, and will be able to use your b move. No more Smash Balls will appear. You can terminate the glitch by dying, or ending the match.

There is also something called the Groudon Glitch. If a Groudon is released in a tiny enclosed space, he will not do anything, and he will never disappear.

Groudon Glitch:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pkszjepoFz4

bibleonian

Smash Apprentice
Kirby swallows someone in stamina and they fall through the floor
Difficulty: easy?
The description says small characters can't fall through but Characters as small as fox (I'm not sure if the size limit is true) can fall through. It has to be their last percentage so that when kriby swallows them they die.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HX8AkzNq718

WolfCypher

Smash Lord
NNID
WolfCypher
Switch FC
4999 6039 1484
Play as Pokémon Trainer.
Throw a Pokéball.
Switch Pokémon.

The Pokéball Pokémon is no longer under your control.

Kitamerby

Smash Hero
If you transform with Zelda/Sheik after getting a poison mushroom, you'll stay tiny for the rest of the stock. I don't remember if this works with mega mushrooms, though. You drop badges like franklin badges, too.

mars16

Smash Lord
3DS FC
5429-8906-2115
This might not be glitch but usually when Sonic bounces off a spring it shakes alittle but smash bros it stay still even the second time you bounce off of the same spring.

Top Bottom