• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Collection of Stage Textures

TheOk4mi

Smash Rookie
Does anyone know where I could find the texture pack for P:M, that they use at Xanadu?
I'd like to have the music etc.
For anyone who doesn't know what I'm talking about:

Last edited:

Shadow Huan

Smash Champion
._. i've gotten fairly good at adding basic things to my Project m... but at the moment I'm drawing a blank. I know i had to delete a .rel to get splat's Bowser tower to work. just renaming the file wouldn't cut it? I've been up for about 19 1/2 hours right now, so sorry if this is a dumb question

Eisen

Smash Ace
NNID
AndroidPolaris
._. i've gotten fairly good at adding basic things to my Project m... but at the moment I'm drawing a blank. I know i had to delete a .rel to get splat's Bowser tower to work. just renaming the file wouldn't cut it? I've been up for about 19 1/2 hours right now, so sorry if this is a dumb question
http://www.lakora.us/rel/ Go here and use the Luigi's mansion "Base .rel" and then in the right column, select the stage you want replaced with this mod. Once you have, create the .rel, and that's the file you'll use put in your game instead of the st_mansion.rel Scout gave.

Xenozoa425

Smash Ace
NNID
tehross425
3DS FC
3754-7153-5146
The Bowser's Castle custom stage comes with rels already. Just use the one you want, put it in the module folder, rename the stage to the corresponding rel and put that in the stage folder.

Aurablade

Smash Cadet
Is there any Xenoblade themed stage that someone made that I can use on Project M ? I only uses Brawl Vault to get stages but it lacks quality.

SmashBroski

Smash Ace
NNID
BookerDewott
3DS FC
1907-9072-8026
Would changing the stage background textures of Final Destination affect its gameplay performance (ex. lag) by any chance?

Xenozoa425

Smash Ace
NNID
tehross425
3DS FC
3754-7153-5146
Nothing taken from Brawl itself will do this though. You only have a chance of this happening if you're using models from different games or custom models.
Some SSE backgrounds aren't meant to have more than 2 characters on them, and they will lag considerably. Take Bowser's Castle for example. The background itself, uncut, had around 40k facepoints IIRC. Even after cutting out all the excessive parts, it lagged like hell with 4 players. After optimizing both it and Splat's castle tower model, it reduced the lag significantly.

Last edited:

KingDozie

Smash Journeyman
Does anyone have a good wifi stage texture pack and also please dont give me a pack thatr dosnt work online lol.

Probalo

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Mattoswine
3DS FC
4356-0295-3822
Switch FC
SW 5442-3764-0807
I'm loving the Melee Battlefield, awesome thread.

JOE!

Smash Hero
Think I need a hand here, not sure if this is the place to ask buuuuttt.....

Why cant I replace textures on Green Hill Zone? Particularly the ones on the "Main Stage" model, it seems to just default to BA1 / Kamewhatzit when I try to swap the PNGs to other things.

OmegaMuffin

Smash Journeyman
NNID
OmegaMuffin498
I just wanna say that the Icy Battlefield texture is incompatible with Project M 3.02

But damn it's beautiful

Shadow Huan

Smash Champion
so i figured this was as good a place as any to ask this question.

I am having problems using .rel files. I know how to use them (i have replaced summit with a balanced luigi's mansion with 0 problems, among other stages)

but today I tried to replace onett with a balanced Mario bros stage off of Brawl vault. I started with a base for the Brawl Mario bros, and with the end result a .rel file for onett. I renamed the stage file accordingly. but the stage refuses to load, it actually freezes the game. is it possible that the stage file is too large for it to load? or do certain stages not work in certain positions

Xermo

Smash Champion
NNID
SSBFC-Xerom
3DS FC
4425-1998-0670
The base for that Mario Bros. stage is battlefield. You can't always go off of BV's stage categories as a lot of them may be based on other stages, as was this case.

Xenozoa425

Smash Ace
NNID
tehross425
3DS FC
3754-7153-5146
Yeah people really need to fix that. If a stage was built specifically over Battlefield, but comes with a .rel to go over say, Delfino Plaza for instance, it should be catagorized as going over Battlefield, not Delfino Plaza.

Wooggle

Smash Apprentice
I really like to play Project M on netplay, but unfortunately, some stages with detailed textures lag a lot on my computer (ex. Fountain of Dreams). Other stages with simple textures do not lag much at all (ex. Wario Ware).

I was just wondering if someone could redo the textures of each of the stages in the bottom two rows of the first page so that they have simple backgrounds and textures so that they won't lag on my laptop.

It seems like that would be a very simple task to do, and I would do it myself, but I have no idea how to do so.

Here is a list of the stages I would like:
Yoshi Story
Yoshis Island
Distant Planet
Wario Ware
Lylat Cruise
Metal Cavern
Fountain of Dreams
Battle Field
Final Destination
Pokemon Stadium 2
Smashville
Green Hill Zone
Dreamland

Thanks in advance for any help

Usopp

Smash Apprentice
Does anyone know where i can get the pokemon stadium 2 skin that has the city buildings and art style of pokemon battle revolution? I've been searching and can't find it.

edit: nvm just found it ! :ps2:

Last edited:

Zach777

Smash Journeyman
Xeno, I have another question.

In the way that smashville is different depending on the time of day, why can't you substitute multiple stages for one, so that when you select the stage it randomly picks one. So, if you click Final Destination, you can end up with the red evil one or the holy yellow one and its random.
Yes, there is a code for that. Good luck working it.

Google: TELB's Alternate Stage Code Guide.

Good luck hope this helps.

Xermo

Smash Champion
NNID
SSBFC-Xerom
3DS FC
4425-1998-0670
Yes, there is a code for that. Good luck working it.

Google: TELB's Alternate Stage Code Guide.

Good luck hope this helps.
Hey, guy, you might wanna check the date to the post you just replied to. I'm sure a year is more than enough time to find the solution.

The_NZA

Smash Lord
Hey, guy, you might wanna check the date to the post you just replied to. I'm sure a year is more than enough time to find the solution.
Haha, but the intention was very sweet! I moved past custom stage textures a while ago. Stlil miss that temple of time one.

Jugo

Smash Rookie
3DS FC
1693-2230-7311
Does anyone know where I can get the Arizona Stadium custom texture for Pokemon Stadium 2???

Xermo

Smash Champion
NNID
SSBFC-Xerom
3DS FC
4425-1998-0670
It was custom made for Arizona. I highly doubt it's floating around the internet.
You might want to ask someone from AZ if they can send you the file.

Yung Mei

Where all da hot anime moms at
when are stages gonna get updated for 3.5, i need me some waterfall smashville

KCEXE

Smash Rookie
BasedAchiles, while this isn't the place to ask that, I would use the SSS Editor from lakora.us to move Pokemon Stadium 1 to the first page of the stage select. Make sure to back up your RSBE01.gct file just in case something goes amiss!

Last edited:
Top Bottom