• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Collection of Stage Textures

SuperMario1

Smash Lord
I have a question whenever I play a final destination stage with a texture on wifi it works for the little of the match but then the other player desyncs need help please.

Nezha the Scout

Eyyyyyy
I have a question whenever I play a final destination stage with a texture on wifi it works for the little of the match but then the other player desyncs need help please.

Your opponent probably desynced, not you.
If you use PM, use the WIFI set.
Verify that the entry actually works for WIFI.

Nezha the Scout

Eyyyyyy
Maybe you opponent Desynced.
You're using PM I believe, be sure to use the WIFI set.
Veryfy if the MOD does indeed work for wifi.

SuperMario1

Smash Lord
Maybe you opponent Desynced.
You're using PM I believe, be sure to use the WIFI set.
Veryfy if the MOD does indeed work for wifi.
I have the wifi set the texture is wifi safe but the opponent desyncs when its about 2 minutes of the match and this on final destination when i use other textures such as battlefield it works fine

Last edited:

SmashBroski

Smash Ace
NNID
BookerDewott
3DS FC
1907-9072-8026
I know this is a little vague, but does anyone have a Final Destination that composed the aesthetics of all three destinations (Melee model, Brawl texture, etc.)?
Found what I was talking about:

Is this an actual texture floating around? I've never seen it on BrawlVault.

Xermo

Smash Champion
NNID
SSBFC-Xerom
3DS FC
4425-1998-0670
It's certainly not on brawlvault that's for sure. It's probably just a mock-up image.
Someone should make it. *wink**wink**nudge*

Last edited:

hotdogturtle

Smash Master
That stage died because it was using the old custom model from 2.6 before they imported the exact Melee stage. The top looks nice but the sides look significantly worse than the current model.

Smur

Smash Apprentice
3DS FC
4141-3292-3562
Can someone tell me if this stage is still 3.0 compatible? I really want to use it from what it looks like.

rpotts

Smash Lord
Calm Lylat Cruise on Brawl Vault

Does anyone know how to get this to work with PM? I can't tell if it's not yet 3.0 camera compatible or if I'm doing something wrong but it freezes upon stage selection.

This is going to show how green I am but I can't change the .rel included since it's a brawl stage and thus not in the PM folders. I'm guessing I'd have to USB load or homebrew or something to be able to get it to work, unless you don't need to use the .rel, or there's something else I'm missing. Any ideas?

EDIT: Nevermind I'm stupid. I thought it might have to do with the fact that there were multiple .pac files for Lylat for all of the stuff going on in the background. Turns out you just put the .rel file in with the rest of them in on your SD card. Simple enough...

Still don't know if it's wifi safe but idc, don't need it anyway.

Last edited:

OpSceleriCrime

Smash Rookie
How much have the blastzones of the stages been changed? is this something I can change myself? Cause I picked a ton of stage textures and I really would like to use them. Thanks. :)

Xermo

Smash Champion
NNID
SSBFC-Xerom
3DS FC
4425-1998-0670
How much have the blastzones of the stages been changed? is this something I can change myself? Cause I picked a ton of stage textures and I really would like to use them. Thanks. :)
just import P:M's blastzones over the texture you want

fmblz

Smash Rookie
So from the first post, if they're not under 3.0 compatible, they won't work at all? I really like the dimensional field bf stage

Hinichii.ez.™

insincere personality
NNID
hinichii
3DS FC
2423-5382-7542
So from the first post, if they're not under 3.0 compatible, they won't work at all? I really like the dimensional field bf stage
They will work, but you won't have the 3.0 camera or boundaries. If you're on a, "4****es&giggles" build, you can go ahead and apply them.

Xenozoa425

Smash Ace
NNID
tehross425
3DS FC
3754-7153-5146
It's not a question of whether or not they work, because they always will work regardless of what version you're using. The only reason to be using a Wi-Fi safe stage (at least at this point) is if you're viewing replays on the Wi-Fi safe build or in a tournament setting. Otherwise, you can use whatever version of whatever stage you want.

Last edited:

shapular

Smash Ace
Not sure if this is the right place for this, but how can I take PM's Final Destination texture off so it uses the regular Brawl texture without screwing with the model?

Sandfall

Stage Designer
Not sure if this is the right place for this, but how can I take PM's Final Destination texture off so it uses the regular Brawl texture without screwing with the model?
You should be able to replace the Project M model without problems as long as you don't mess with the collisions.

Does anybody know if Clock Tower Field works on 3.02? I tried using it but it didn't work.

http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?ByUserID=16301&Moderated=All

It's the only custom stage I like, and I'd really like to use it!
If you're not playing over WiFi or using replays, just go ahead and replace it. You can use any stage on any version of Project M or even on vanilla Brawl. If you would like the stage to be WiFi safe, you'll have to update it to match 3.02's Battlefield. Here's a guide for that.

Astraea31

Smash Apprentice
I just realized I didn't rename the file properly >_> Thank you! Also if any of the PMBR are looking at this, could you please edit Clock Tower Field and make a PM version of it? It's honestly the coolest looking battlefield stage, and I think a lot of people would really appreciate it.

edit: NVM somebody already did that. I am eternally grateful to whoever you are

Last edited:

Xenozoa425

Smash Ace
NNID
tehross425
3DS FC
3754-7153-5146
Could someone help me figure out how when replacing a stage to get the picture of the new one on the stage select screen?
Open common5.pac and sc_selmap, in one of the folders you'll find the SSS images. You'll also need to do the same for mu_menumain.pac if you wanna replace the SSS images in My Music as well.

Can anyone here tell me how to fix the camera's for 3.02? I wanna update some old stages to have the correct cameras for 3.0x

Like, port Final Destination's cameras over to an old FD texture.
Export the STPM from the new stage and replace it onto the old one.

Sandfall

Stage Designer
Another question for anyone who may be able to answer, but where can I find the file that holds the blastzone info? Any help would be greatly appreciated :)
It's called the stgposition.mdl0 in Modeldata[100]. You can use Brawllwall if you want a way to visualize the changes you are making (never save in Brawllwall though).

Last edited:

Sandfall

Stage Designer
I can save my changes in BrawlWall just fine.
The guides I read when I was first learning how to make stages explicitly said never to save in BrawlWall. Has it gotten updated since then? Cause saving from there would be much more convenient.

Top Bottom