• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Collection of Stage Textures

Alex Night

Smash Ace
NNID
obiwan_jacoby
3DS FC
2234-7921-2718
That's the brawlvault entry you're thinking about. The texture in page one of this thread is simply a texture replacement.
Even so, the one I have off of the OP still desynced online. I had a stream of Project M 3.02 and it still didn't work. Although I can't remember if it was because my opponent didn't have the wifi set at the time or not. xD

Caseyisthatdude

Smash Rookie
Veros Woods:

http://www.mediafire.com/download/mpoeyrl1pnisedj/STGCRAYON.pac

Cuz P:M needs even moar castlevania apparently. This is the location where the possibly overused "bloody tears" piece plays. A really text box would interupt you to tell you that is it night time, similar to the annoying chime in Yoshi's Island.
http://youtu.be/U1VNQRQ6wfc?t=50s

PM me for brstms.

Results Screen:

Ignore the black and grey blotch in the top right, that is a light source in-game.

http://www.mediafire.com/download/cilzikgx2m6k70i/STGRESULT.pac

Was curious if its possible for veros woods to not desync on wifi? (Goes over YI brawl). Or if someone can look into it that'd be great.

iLLuMinati_EYE

Smash Apprentice
does anyone have an online training stage with out the sand bag i looked on brawl vault but sadly i didnt come across any stages without the sandbag or some crazy gimmick i just want a flat surface and background doesn't matter thanx in advance and i appreciate the help

Nezha the Scout

Eyyyyyy
Just to be clear, would you like the PM approached collisions and cameras? Plus improved blast zones? For these sorts of things, I'll put the Blast Zones from Final Destination for converting custom stages. I believe its the most balanced one.

210stuna

Smash Lord
Just to be clear, would you like the PM approached collisions and cameras? Plus improved blast zones? For these sorts of things, I'll put the Blast Zones from Final Destination for converting custom stages. I believe its the most balanced one.
Collisions and camera, plus blast zones from Final Destination or Poke Stadium 2 would be much appreciated.
It's entirely up to you though, I'm just glad somebody is willing to update my request.

Nezha the Scout

Eyyyyyy
I like using Battlefield or PS2 sized blastzones for custom stages, but that's just me.
Oh, haven't thought about that, it fits better indeed. Thanks!

Collisions and camera, plus blast zones from Final Destination or Poke Stadium 2 would be much appreciated.
It's entirely up to you though, I'm just glad somebody is willing to update my request.
Ok cool, I'll start right away.

Nezha the Scout

Eyyyyyy
Here ya go, too lazy to comment anything about it....
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=36351
My apologies, I had one of those no energy days...

Okay, here's the rundown: the kill zones have been tweaked similar for PS2, but I raised the area a bit upwards. I bitstriped the model, added SSP's and BRSTM's made and looped by me. And added the PM camera. This goes over Jungle Japes for logical reasons, did not included the cannon versions since they were distracting, I have also included an unfinished night version witch had elements I've never tried before, is there so I can see if it freezes for other people, the main model isn't even textured yet.

HenryZusa

Smash Journeyman
NNID
HENRYZUSA
3DS FC
2793-0702-9089
^Yes, it freezes for me as soon as I choose the stage
Is the problem only with the night version?

Nezha the Scout

Eyyyyyy
^Yes, it freezes for me as soon as I choose the stage
Is the problem only with the night version?
Wooohps! Forgot to mention!
Be sure to use the .rel given, that is used so Jungle Jape would not have water... if not used, neither of the three would work since they have no water, thanks for the reply :)

Thank you.
Hey no prob, I learned a thing or two...

Last edited:

HenryZusa

Smash Journeyman
NNID
HENRYZUSA
3DS FC
2793-0702-9089
Wooohps! Forgot to mention!
Be sure to use the .rel given, that is used so Jungle Jape would not have water... if not used, neither of the three would work since they have no water, thanks for the reply :)
I tried it both ways, first with a junglejapes->cstmstage.rel then with the .rel you provided. I just renamed it to fit the Custom Stage I want to use it over.
Was that the right way?

Nezha the Scout

Eyyyyyy
I tried it both ways, first with a junglejapes->cstmstage.rel then with the .rel you provided. I just renamed it to fit the Custom Stage I want to use it over.
Was that the right way?
Nope, you cannot just rename a .rel, you must convert it first.
The .rel itself is set to replace Jungle Japes, if you don't want it over Jungle Japes, the stage can go over final destination without it. Therefore, you must use a .rel converter to replace any other stage you wish for. You know how to convert .rels right?

HenryZusa

Smash Journeyman
NNID
HENRYZUSA
3DS FC
2793-0702-9089
Nope, you cannot just rename a .rel, you must convert it first.
The .rel itself is set to replace Jungle Japes, if you don't want it over Jungle Japes, the stage can go over final destination without it. Therefore, you must use a .rel converter to replace any other stage you wish for. You know how to convert .rels right?
Yeah, I know how to do that.
On my first try, as I saw it was over Jungle Japes, I converted a .rel from jungles japes to a Custom Stage, then it didn't work.
Didn't know I had to convert from a Final Destination .rel

Nezha the Scout

Eyyyyyy
Yeah, I know how to do that.
On my first try, as I saw it was over Jungle Japes, I converted a .rel from jungles japes to a Custom Stage, then it didn't work.
Didn't know I had to convert from a Final Destination .rel
Well, yeah, its just that I recommended Jungle Japes to be replaced instead of FD, that's I placed the .rel... those with stage expansions might need to change them using a FD converted .rel.
I'll add that in my hacks description.

Thanks again!

Last edited:

Mewtwo_2000

Smash Lord
NNID
Mewtwo2ooo
3DS FC
0877-0152-2009
Is the ASL tool 3.0 compatible yet?
I've always been using it, People say it's freezing too much, but the fact is that I get nearly no freezes. I've been playing for hours now with no freezes at all, and it's not just 1 stage that's using ASL, but more than 4.

Go find the thread I made here about how to adapt the Project M codeset for ASL to work with it. If you get freezes as others do, just discard the changes.

Nezha the Scout

Eyyyyyy
This is...beautiful... :')
Directly to my build, I just wanna ask...what's its official name?
I read 'Seven Blades: Light' , not trying to sound disrespectful but I don't think that's a good name for a stage.

Great stage BTW
Thanks!
The official name is Light.
The seven blades part mean the series, I plan to do seven castlevanias with different elements each... with a different sword each... hence the name : P.

Last edited:

Hinichii.ez.™

insincere personality
NNID
hinichii
3DS FC
2423-5382-7542
This stage mod is sick as hell
You can DL it on smashvault
Get it while it's hot!

Last edited:

HenryZusa

Smash Journeyman
NNID
HENRYZUSA
3DS FC
2793-0702-9089
Thanks!
The official name is Light.
The seven blades part mean the series, I plan to do seven castlevanias with different elements each... with a different sword each... hence the name : P.
I see, well I think I'm gonna wait for the next one then, so I can place both altogether the original castlevania over STGMETALGEAR and that way have three amazing stages in one. Keep up the good work man.
________

^About that Celebi's Stadium stage, yeah I got it immediately as it was released on Brawl Vault.
It really gives a fresh look to Pokémon Stadium

Hinichii.ez.™

insincere personality
NNID
hinichii
3DS FC
2423-5382-7542
I see, well I think I'm gonna wait for the next one then, so I can place both altogether the original castlevania over STGMETALGEAR and that way have three amazing stages in one. Keep up the good work man.
________

^About that Celebi's Stadium stage, yeah I got it immediately as it was released on Brawl Vault.
It really gives a fresh look to Pokémon Stadium
Any idea on what song that is?

Eisen

Smash Ace
NNID
AndroidPolaris
Sooo, does anyone have any versions of Smashville that are 3.02 safe? One of the two shown on Brawl Vault isn't 3.02 compatible even though it says so, and the other one occasionally (still too often for tournament) has its camera blocked by clocks.

Alternatively, if someone would like to make this one 3.02 safe, I'd be overjoyed because it has quite literally my ideal stage background.
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=36320

I'm going to test Oceanville again when I get home, but I don't have my hopes high.

Last edited:

Xenozoa425

Smash Ace
NNID
tehross425
3DS FC
3754-7153-5146
I'm going to test Oceanville again when I get home, but I don't have my hopes high.
I've double checked and made sure that the collisions, camera, blastzones, and STPM are all exactly the same as default 3.02 Smashville, but I still occasionally get a desync online with certain players. I don't quite know 100% how or why this happens, but I have a feeling it has something to do with the 3.0 -> 3.01 update that changed some stages around; some people still have the old stages from 3.0, while other people have the newer ones from 3.01 and 3.02 that have updated models, cameras, blastzones, collisions, STPM's, and the tri-stripping fixes to high poly stages like FD and Dracula's Castle.

This stage freezes consistently.
I have a feeling it's because of the stadium model. When the creator gave it to me so I could fix the lighting to make it look more natural and dynamic, I noticed that most of the unneeded background was removed, but parts of them were left behind, such as the buildings and part of the sky. I didn't think it would do anything bad so I never touched it, but now that I know I'll let the creator know and see if he can fix it, or I'll fix it myself, I think I still have the PAC lying around on my desktop somewhere.

Last edited:
Top Bottom