• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

clowsui Presents: CINCINNATI TRAINING SESSION [MiniTourney][6/12 1 PM start!]

sai_:)

Smash Ace
hey im not exactly sure if this affects the list but ill probably only be able to stay till 4 cause my **** job wont let me have the day off. but thats 4 hours of smash time so thats still deccent

clowsui

Smash Legend
OS isn't coming, I already talked to him about this...he has to volunteer. When I told him this had money, he gave me a broken link to some image.

ATTENDANCE:
1. YbM
2. Infern
3. AlphaZealot?
4. Quivo?
--- cutoff for 1 seeds
5. Hilt
6. Tyr
7. Steel Samurai
8. Smash64
--- cutoff for 2 seeds
9. clowsui
10. The Great Muldini
11. e_
12. Calic (you're under SS because he has more consistent results than you...unless you'd like to prove me wrong )
--- cutoff for 3 seeds
13. KassandraNova
14. Jayce
15. The Kratos
16. Excel/Joey
---- cutoff for 4 seeds

Tyr_03

Smash Champion
lol Infern must have won the best Snake in the house set on friday for 1st seed over Smash.

clowsui

Smash Legend
LMAO @ Smash64
Looks like SS and TGM don't have to worry about this whole "SS' mom's car breaking down" situation. Thanks Infern!

e__

Smash Ace
Lol, SS you set yourself up for that one. I would have said something but Tyr beat everyone to the punch.

clowsui

Smash Legend
The order of the seeds isn't relevant.

For now, an update:

ATTENDANCE LIST:
1. YbM
2. Alpha Zealot
3. Hilt
4. Infern Angelis
--- 1 Seed cutoffs
5. Smash64
6. Tyr
7. Steel Samurai
8. clowsui
--- 2 Seed cutoffs
9. e_
10. The Great Muldini
11. The Kratos
12. Calic
--- 3 Seed cutoffs
13. KassandraNova
14. Jayce
15. Oreo/Joey
16. Sai90 (unless Sai90 + his friend are a pair, then EarthHero gets priority).

I have received confirmation from most of these people, so I will create a bracket beforehand so that registration is quick and easy (come on, somebody...). The tournament will start no later that 1:00, and will probably end around 5:00-5:30 at the latest.

SmashBOARD is being tested out at this Smashfest as a way to crew battle! For more information click on this link: http://critical-gaming.squarespace.com/blog/2009/2/10/smashboard.html

Please bring 5$ for the tournament entry fee, as well as any additional money you feel is necessary for food. I will not provide drinks, other than water! Please be aware of this.

The wait list priority goes:
1. Sai90
2. Sai90's friend
3. EarthHero
4. sneakytako

TVs:
1-2. clowsui
3. Tyr
4. Hilt

Extra TVs for Friendlies:
None!?

Wiis:
1. Hilt
2. Smash64
3. YbM
4. e_

Extra Wiis for Friendlies:
None!?

REMEMBER
Also, there will be cookies.

Y.b.M.

Smash Master
Ummm Mr. Clowsui I get off of work at 1 meaning I probably won't be able to attend until afterward....I'm pretty sure you're aware of this but If someone could give me a ride immediately afterwards...*TYR*..Then I could be able to make it over sooner with My Wii

clowsui

Smash Legend
Hmmm....Starting at 1:00 is also a possibility, actually. Seeing as 4 hours is the MOST this would take, not to mention that we may not even HAVE 16 people. I could just put you in the second half of the bracket. I'll talk to Hilt about this, seeing as he's my main "assistant".

clowsui

Smash Legend
It's on Friday. Guess I should change the title...

Also I have an HDTV for friendlies but I'd like two more setups for friendlies =D

Tyr_03

Smash Champion
I'll try to get another setup with me. Remember that I need a Wii for my tv since mine is crap.

If people don't have rides to this they need to get in touch with me by tomorrow. I'm golfing friday morning but if we're starting at 1:00, I can probably give rides if I need to.

number is:
513-314-4624

clowsui

Smash Legend
Alright, sounds good.

Anybody who has a Wii: BRING ONE!!!!! Seriously! Extra Wiis without TVs are just as good as TVs without Wiis.

Smash Ace
ok clowsui. i have to go to work at 5 so i cant even stay for the full thing im leaving at 4. i can bring in a wii with the replay hax on it if u want. but is it a big thing if me and my friend just show up? honestly its not even about the tournament for me its about the learning experience. id be happy to bring in my hacked wii or w/e but is it a big deal if we just kinda show up? especially since were leaving early?

...plz? lol

clowsui

Smash Legend
sai it's looking like az won't be there anyways lol, there'll be spots open for the tourney so relax...bring money for the tourney too. the tourney is highly doubtful to run till 5.

actually sai

is it possible that your friend could show up but not enter the tourney? i can only have 16 ppl for the tourney but i'm sure a 1 person difference wouldn't really matter in terms of the actual smashfest...the only thing that the 16 person thing matters for a lot is the tourney itself (also to not piss my parents off).

Smash Ace
ummm if the tournament doesnt start till 5 and we leave at four? then it shouldnt rly matter. we just wanna be part of the smashfest. and personally I just wanna get over this barrier im at.

I'm repeatedly placing top 4 but never getting that win (except for a few free tournaments)...actually the last 3 ppl to knock me out have been ybm infern and ss lol. I'm losing to the same group of ppl and they're all gonna be there. I just wanna make improvements to my play style I could care less about the tournament lol

Top Bottom