• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Clowsui and Hilt present: RETRIBUTION//Results are up

Status
Not open for further replies.

JTsm

Smash Master
Colten MI car #1 aka the Best Car will need Fri/Sat housing.

That car is
- JTSM
- Myself
- Xatic
- Roller
- Zinoto
I love bringing the champions to tourneys. I feel like I do good in the world.

clowsui

Smash Legend
Unfortunately I can't offer a venue fee discount to anyone as the venue fee is technically already "discounted" (venue fee would be $10 otherwise).

Wiis without TVs would seriously be appreciated though. If you look at the setup list the # Wiis don't match up with the TVs.

Tmacc better come baby girl, I see you

Y.b.M.

Smash Master
I am trying to come to this. Just to be clear, it is not a guarantee that I can make it. It all depends on how well my team does in tournament. Although even if I can't make the tournament I might be able to swing down for some fun afterwards! Smashfield misses everyone from the community and we are going to try our best to get down here.
Yo, you have to make this. Bring the entire Smashfield as well

clowsui

Smash Legend
I did a complete schedule.

Guys, we absolutely NEED 23 setups. We don't even have close to that # of Wiis, much less TVs. PLEASE. I need to see some support on the TV/Wii end.

Kel, are you bringing a Wii?

Kel

Smash Master
Nope, I played too much Brawl and my wii's optical drive died. My first Wii was stolen. I refuse to purchase a third Wii. I have no Wii to bring. Pa-rum-pum-pum-pum

DeLux

Player that used to be Lux
I can bring about a dozen extension cords that have enough plug ins for a Wii + TV + another extension cord if you'd like :D
I can also bring Two Wiis (maybe 3 if I get my third one fixed)
I can also bring a wiimote plus classic pro so everyone can leave sensor bars at home

And Chi, if you're really hurting for TVs, go get some around town that people throw away for free. Check Craiglist and stuff.

JTsm

Smash Master
I got 4 extension cords and I'll try to bring two TV's. I got one Wii.

clowsui

Smash Legend
thanks rainier

By the way guys, big announcement:

The way that scheduling turned out, Doubles will be run first.

This also means that if you're late for doubles registration (cannot be at the venue by 11:30 or call and don't arrive w/in 5 min of 11:30) you're not signed up for doubles.

@TKbreezy

Follow me on Twitter!
NNID
TKbreezy
....doubles wasn't first at a time?

who the **** thought that was a good idea?

Edit: 08 tournament organizer Chi in the building.

clowsui

Smash Legend
Doubles not being first last time ended up working out pretty well lulz...

actually it was more a mixed bag. Putting singles pools first gives incentives for those who value singles to make it on time but that being said, those who will be late are often those who can't control it so I wasn't correctly incentivizing

Roller

Smash Legend
Except people who didn't want to enter dubs had to get there early and then had like 5 straight hours of not playing after pools, before bracket.

I was annoyed.

Also. It's twenty2, Sailor Princess.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom