• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Closed

Prince Nero

Smash Cadet
To anyone else who can record their own replays, it NEEDS to be with Pinnacle Studio or a capture card on 16:9 aspect ratio. That's all I can work with without it looking ugly.
i sue pinnacle studio and record @ 16:9 aspect ratio also my bit rate is at max so my quality's pretty good :) one more thing do you record brawl in the widescreen format?

Brickbox

Smash Master
3DS FC
0344-9566-1729
I'm gonna be in a combo video along side BluB?
My dreams just came true.
Any plans for an update?

HyP€%

Smash Cadet
Switch FC
6875 2449 2489
hey, I wanted to tell you if I can help with screenshots if needed, I can capture I have a decent quality capture,if I can help with anything here I am ^^

Brickbox

Smash Master
3DS FC
0344-9566-1729
Im excited to see the European players in a CV with GSM type music.
update hype :3

Loota

Smash Journeyman
I could send you one Falcon combo to end them all but I don't have the tools to record myself. I'm not sure if it matter but you can see one soccer ball lying around the stage but it wasn't a part of the combo.

EDIT: I'll send it to you anyways so you can decide if it's worth anything.

HyP€%

Smash Cadet
Switch FC
6875 2449 2489
This looks great bro.I like the 2nd song,I like more this kind of music^^

8Bitman

Smash Master
Solar you should post this on every single character forum. Especially if you want to make this the best CV ever. Get high level players.

SolarSkurge

Smash Journeyman
I'll take that clip Joe. And I'll send out the NEW new update in a couple days. I only have about 5 more minutes to fill up, so I once again give MAD shoutouts to you guys.

EDIT: I've tried that. Most of the time it gets closed by the mods.

8Bitman

Smash Master
Alright, if anything you could simply individually message every high level player. LOL

Well thanks for this Solar. Can't wait. =)

Brickbox

Smash Master
3DS FC
0344-9566-1729
Solar2pro 0_o
Oh and make sure my name stays as Brickb[]x and not sodium chloride xD

SolarSkurge

Smash Journeyman
Alrighty guys. Just wanna let you know that I decided to make this video over 15 minutes in case some didn't know already. Keep them clips coming, and be prepared for the dopest hype combo video ever. GaSM approved :D

SolarSkurge

Smash Journeyman
Trust me. It will. It's not a "montage" or whatever. It's a combo video. Most of it is so unorthodox that even Lethal Trilogy didn't think it was possible. :D

Top Bottom