• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

closed

Delta_BP26

Smash Ace
Uh, is it okay if I get a second request done? I'm just asking to make sure I'm not being annoying, or if it's against the rules or anything.

c. hood

Smash Apprentice
Uh, is it okay if I get a second request done? I'm just asking to make sure I'm not being annoying, or if it's against the rules or anything.
It's not ok if your gonna use that request as your current sig.... cause then I would have been wasting my time making your other sig ya know?

Other then that I don't see why not..

Delta_BP26

Smash Ace
It won't be used as my current sig, don't worry.

Type:
Sig

Render/Image:
http://planetrenders.net/renders/displayimage.php?pos=-15454
I noticed there's some label in there that says "Ace Attorney." So I ask if you could remove that... It shouldn't be too hard seeing as it's in the middle of nowhere.

Text:
VirtualRuler 554

Subtext:
Ruler of the virtual world

Extras:
Red and gray, mostly. If you notice the sword, it's glowing, and it sticks out, so retain that effect in the sig with your GFX skills. Throw in some purple, with the render on the left side and the text wherever you deem fit. I'd appreciate it. The sig should be about the same size as the one I have now, and remember to retain a feeling of darkness throughout the sig with the exception of the sword.

Greenstreet

Smash Champion
I hate to be picking and critisize but Greenstreet is my last name and is one word. Otherwise it is perfect mate.
Could i get the named changed tho?

So yeah...Greenstreet... one word. thanks again man.

D

Deleted member

wow c.hood your sigs are amazing, thats some crazy stuff dude i want to know how you do it lol @_@

c. hood

Smash Apprentice
It won't be used as my current sig, don't worry.

Type:
Sig

Render/Image:
http://planetrenders.net/renders/displayimage.php?pos=-15454
I noticed there's some label in there that says "Ace Attorney." So I ask if you could remove that... It shouldn't be too hard seeing as it's in the middle of nowhere.

Text:
VirtualRuler 554

Subtext:
Ruler of the virtual world

Extras:
Red and gray, mostly. If you notice the sword, it's glowing, and it sticks out, so retain that effect in the sig with your GFX skills. Throw in some purple, with the render on the left side and the text wherever you deem fit. I'd appreciate it. The sig should be about the same size as the one I have now, and remember to retain a feeling of darkness throughout the sig with the exception of the sword.
There you are..

Colors were kinda gross in V1 so I made this one also, You just pick the one you like better :p

smaci92

Smash Lord
Love your work! time for me to request!

Type:
Sig
Render/Image:
Click here (I rendered samus for you to make your life easier :bee:)
Text:
No text.
Extras:
Be creative with the effects...art is creative, so I'm not going to hold you to much restrictions. You probably already noticed that the lighting will be best in the top right of the sig (in my opinion); you can disagree with me if you'd like lol. and would you mind making the size: (you choose the width) x 128 pixels, and can you resize the render just enough so that it looks like so (cause I definitely want that awesome arm canon to show) :

that's it...I'm looking forward to seeing the result. thanks a lot! and keep up the good work!

istudying

Smash Lord
c.hood thanks for making my sig again i really like the way u make it.
can i ask for like a other reqeust cause i wanted to change it if that isnt annoying or something.

Snake and Marth signature.
text Mina miteite kurei
Black Marth
grey snake.
I would like to have logo 8 blended ( background only )
Make it as nice as you can thnx

Saki Zatoichi

Smash Ace

saviorslegacy

My avater is not a Sheik avatar.
Okay, so I can't make sigs..... at all. Which is why I am here.

http://i350.photobucket.com/albums/q...d11a023fa7.jpg This is the pic that I wish to go onto the right of the sig.

http://i350.photobucket.com/albums/q...0cea39dd60.jpg This is the pic that I wish to go onto the left of the sig.

I took the pictures at Picto chat so it would be easier to edit.

I would like the sig to have a smokey look to it. I would also like a gap in the center of a sig for writting. Try and keep the colors light. I would like to have the same silver color on Lucario except darker through out most of the sig. Mix it up between the lighter then Lucario and the darker than Lucario silvers and whites.

As far as backgrounds go...... suprise me.

The size.... hmm. Not to big byt not to small. I want it to be long but not that tall. Long enough to were it almost takes up the area that the sig is in. However, it needs to be tall enough to have the two Lucario pics in it.

I want no writing on it. I can do that myself.

I know this is going to be harder than most of you requests. So I thank you very much.

c. hood

Smash Apprentice
Ok.. So I added a new rule..

I WON'T ACCEPT REQUEST WITH MORE THAN ONE IMAGE/RENDER FROM HERE ON OUT.

I seriously don't like using two renders. As it just makes it so much harder for me to work with your sig. Sorry, though I'm sure there are other dsigners here who will use 2 images for you. Though I refuse to do that anymore.. As for the previous request requiring 2 images, I might add both images I might not... though if I see that the colors completely contradict each other, then I'll just use one of your images. BUT after this point if your request has more than one image specified for the sig, than I simply won't do it.. @_@

Ragnar0k

Smash Master
Your sigs all look really nice. Which is why I'm requesting one.

Type: sig

http://planetrenders.net/renders/displayimage.php?pos=-39058

DK's legs aren't really a priority and idk how tall a sig has to be but if necessary you can crop those out or whatever. I also don't know what that blue thing is in the picture near the top right but I don't want it there. I'd like for the background to be epic looking with flames or lightning or something badass. Also an effect around DK's punching fist would be awesome. I want it to say Ragnar0k in the top right with iP just below it. Thanks in advance.

BTW your profile picture, avatar, and sig are awesome. Boondocks FTW!

Blood_Samus

Smash Cadet
hey C.hood can u make a Sig for me if you could make it black and gold and put "BloodSamus" in it some were please here's the link IMG]http://i199.photobucket.com/albums/aa128/kazekaqe/lrg-83-metroid-samus-custume-blonde.jpg[/IMG]

LordoftheMorning

Smash Champion
Can I place an Avi request?

Render:Remember this symbol?

Background/Extra: White or yellow light surrounding the white half and purple/dark light surrounding the dark half. Again, the lame-oid square behind it isn't supposed to be part of the symbol.

Text: none

I understand if you're busy, take your time. Thanks so much man your so amazing.
Hey man. Just making sure you didn't forget.

Shazy93

Smash Apprentice
So Hoody made a sig shop and smashboards eh? It's pretty nice. I'll be a roadie if I remember to come on smashboards often

c. hood

Smash Apprentice
Ok PLEASE CHECK TO SEE IF YOU REQUEST IS DONE HERE!

AND PLEASE READ THIS! :

Ok.. So I added a new rule..

I WON'T ACCEPT REQUEST WITH MORE THAN ONE IMAGE/RENDER FROM HERE ON OUT.

I seriously don't like using two renders. As it just makes it so much harder for me to work with your sig. Sorry, though I'm sure there are other dsigners here who will use 2 images for you. Though I refuse to do that anymore.. As for the previous request requiring 2 images, I might add both images I might not... though if I see that the colors completely contradict each other, then I'll just use one of your images. BUT after this point if your request has more than one image specified for the sig, than I simply won't do it.. @_@

c. hood

Smash Apprentice
Okay, so I can't make sigs..... at all. Which is why I am here.

http://i350.photobucket.com/albums/q...d11a023fa7.jpg This is the pic that I wish to go onto the right of the sig.

http://i350.photobucket.com/albums/q...0cea39dd60.jpg This is the pic that I wish to go onto the left of the sig.

I took the pictures at Picto chat so it would be easier to edit.

I would like the sig to have a smokey look to it. I would also like a gap in the center of a sig for writting. Try and keep the colors light. I would like to have the same silver color on Lucario except darker through out most of the sig. Mix it up between the lighter then Lucario and the darker than Lucario silvers and whites.

As far as backgrounds go...... suprise me.

The size.... hmm. Not to big byt not to small. I want it to be long but not that tall. Long enough to were it almost takes up the area that the sig is in. However, it needs to be tall enough to have the two Lucario pics in it.

I want no writing on it. I can do that myself.

I know this is going to be harder than most of you requests. So I thank you very much.
Saviorlegacy...

Both those links don't take me to an image.. D:

Saki Zatoichi

Smash Ace
That was really fast. C Hood. And yes, your style of signature is awesome. I saw your gallery and knew I should have requested from you. Glad I did. Thanks again.

I cant help it if I think your funny when your mad
I definately did not say i was better than him

My thoughts are in the quote under the sigs.

Whats this? Bad Avi.

2 renders arent working and text + effects arent too good

Avi is not bad but looks plopped

colors are monotone and the red eyes dont look natural at all

Too sharpened

This is my favorite. nothing wrong

I feel like he is stepping backwards....

smaci92

Smash Lord
well whatever. I think he's doing better than ever, and he's managing his shop (that has like a million request/day) just fine :)

c. hood

Smash Apprentice
no offense hoodie but u look like your digressing in skill
Well to let you know.. I usually don't do the abolute best on request.. ;)
Espcially if the request has specific requirements.. X_X
Unless of course the render choosen gives me inspiration.. which is rare.

lol.. and on that recent samus sig there is something wrong.. I way over blurred her left side.. and a bit over sharpened the focal. :p

Top Bottom