• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Close this thread plz

Status
Not open for further replies.

Legolastom

Smash Hero
If you can... RICKROLL SPAM!!

Anyways iv got a great idea for comic 31 and im gonna work on that today maybe but you wont see it till... Thursday!

Legolastom

Smash Hero
Yhea thats best to get people always wanting to know what happens next so they always check your comic the next day.

And with four villains its only gonna get more action packed from here!

BTW next comic is now Up there!

*One day later* O great the next comic is up and not one post since then THANKS!

Stryks

Smash Hero
Well the thing is in this comic is that it feels kinda like rushed, cant explain it:

U go:
"Hey who are you, get out of here! your not gonna leave? then il lkill you!"

Theres no depth and it feels like u just want to get to the action without making it interesting, why not make the fat guy talk, threathening marth or something...

Legolastom

Smash Hero
The fat shy guy doesnt speak to anyone else apart from the red shy guy lol he is a bit... well... Shy

Stryks

Smash Hero
Very original, well U should have kept some suares in blank, like marth waiting for a response, then he gets madcause the fat guy didnt answer him, then he fight him, it would make sense... *reading new comic*

Legolastom

Smash Hero
I am going to put Pip slap in as tails just don't want to make him to random.

Anyways putting next issue up now and (Seeing as i have been VERY busy expect your first filler on Friday YAY).

Stryks

Smash Hero
What u should do is not just grab e.x. Sonic "No he aint sonic, its ____ using sonics sprites!"

Just edit already existing sprites, Its what I did, and what Saber did, its not that hard, the easiest sprites to modify are MM7 Sprites, and obcourse 8 bit sprites, if u REALLY wanna make cool looking sprites use MMZ sprites...

Legolastom

Smash Hero
If i do one day start another Comic i will defiantly use my own sprites but well i am really swamped at the moment so don't expect that until the summer!

Legolastom

Smash Hero
Hey guys rejoice the next issue is up! BTW tomorrow you have filler and you wont get a new issue till about Sunday (I'm gonna have to make like 10 on Saturday!)

Legolastom

Smash Hero
Uh Creo you were just a robot that red shy guy abandoned so... YOUR OUT!

Yhea and i had to make a red mushroom green because id dint have any 1-ups on my comp lol anyways don't look forward to tomorrows comic.

Phaazoid

Basket
NNID
Mr.Grike
3DS FC
4854-6444-0859
nice. rhe one time you don't want a 1-up mushroom. i will be gone for about 10 days, so i can't wait to see through comic # 40 at least when i get back :)

Legolastom

Smash Hero
Hey guys i wont be updating for about a week or two very busy but once the holidays start expect to see a LOT more from this! Over and out!

Legolastom

Smash Hero
Well he was just someone i created but now im trying to make a sprite sheet of him so he should appear sometime around the Mega Man story arc and hmmm... i might make him me... i will think about it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom