• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Close this thread plz

Status
Not open for further replies.

Legolastom

Smash Hero
Thanks and this comic is based on the first 6 of Stryk's comics so if you haven't read them go check em out!

and what you think of my new sig?

Stryks

Smash Hero
Nice sig, I was gonna massively flame u for this comic, but since u said its based on my comics then meh Ill let it slide... XD

Stryks

Smash Hero
Hahahaha, well he has already use Funk instead of well u know, something Im doin in my comic, but nah, Ill let it slide for now XD

Midna FTW!

Legolastom

Smash Hero
Then i will sue him for making sprite comics!
And sue Nintendo for using my sprites!
Demoncaterpie that avatar looks somewhat like my Ninja kirby... SUE!

Uh anyways what you think of my HD tv sprite in the last panel lol.

EDIT:2 comments while i was writing this W0ot and...

Tingle and Midna... FTL!!

(But Midna having transformations does seem like a good idea except will imp minda be on Wolf link?

Stryks

Smash Hero
Midna with transformations?! WTF?! When the hell did she transform??!! Midna solo in Imp form, thats the form uve seen her for like 59/60 of the game, except in the end, she has to be in brawl, has the biggest role in TP, and has a huge fan base...

Midna FTW!!

Legolastom

Smash Hero
Midna in imp form transforms into her princess form to do magic attacks and physical attacks as imp (Like Zelda and Sheik).

And tingle japan does like him... but how would he work?

Uh also lets get back to the topic (The comic!).

Creo

Smash Champion
NNID
Creo93
I had gave "plenty" of suggestions on how Tingle would work but can't remember them. I also made a moveset on him somewhere. Trust me, I convinced even Stryks with my stuff that Tingle would work. Also, at GV, in forum games, I have like Four pages of facts all on Tingle. Tingle FTW!

Legolastom

Smash Hero
Well this looks more like a story based comic and less like a spin-off so you might as well make your own thread.

NeXt CoMic Is AlL tHe WaY uP!

Creo

Smash Champion
NNID
Creo93
This thread owns!

I don't think I could handle Tingle in another game:laugh:. Midna would be sweet though.
This thread does own.
If I get this right, you say you can't handle Tingle in another game...that is because he is too awesome.
Midna, I don't want her but, she would be...like a Mewtwo.(just watch people).

I am in this one...yah.

Legolastom

Smash Hero
hey cool, one minute i was reading ep 24, i refresh, and there is 25
He he he cool

And you enjoyed your cameo Creo? because he is gonna get a much better robot suit later on.

And tingle i seriously don't know how he would play but if japan wants him bad enough he might make it into the game lol.

Creo

Smash Champion
NNID
Creo93
He will make it into the game and no lol's here. I have a high confidence and if he is in(most would consider him low tier but watch him be great), low tier or not, he will be my main.
(new sig)
Also, you mean a new Creo-bot(you stole SPM).

Legolastom

Smash Hero
What? Super paper mario? What you talking about...

Nice sig and that master sword is great but Stryk's comic doesn't seem to have many posts so why not post in his... we gotta look out for each other in this Sprite comic world!

(Im actually shocked at how much people are posting in my one now... Keep on posting w0ot then this might become really popular).

Uh and tingles dad in MM didn't even like him and was ashamed of him LOTS OF LOLS THERE!

Creo

Smash Champion
NNID
Creo93
True but that wouldn't take Tingle away as a Brawler. Just wait and see, he is gonna have his face in the game somehow, someway.
Give me the URL to Stryks' comic.
You know what I am talking about...BroBot!

Legolastom

Smash Hero
Uh SPM is coming out here on sep the 15th... i don't think i know what a BroBot is... but judging by the name its pretty easy to guess.

Anyways i might add some paper Mario sprites in future comic... i haven't even done Link,Mario, or Luigi yet... hmmm wonder if im even gonna do them.

Stryk's comic!!! FTW

There ya go

Legolastom

Smash Hero
K after you have read all of Stryk's issues check out my issue 25 and im defiantly buying SPM when it comes out here!

Legolastom

Smash Hero
Uh well thanks i think so you can have this SMRPG:LOTSS + Creo = yes lol

I was thinking of adding another issue today... but then i thought no.

Neo-X

Smash Journeyman
Well this looks more like a story based comic and less like a spin-off so you might as well make your own thread.

NeXt CoMic Is AlL tHe WaY uP!
I have a hard time not making story stuff :( ...I wannna try to keep it random, but, considering the first comic, you should've seen that coming :chuckle:

Legolastom

Smash Hero
Well they are a bit hard to understand i mean why was Lloyd facing the other way when that thing popped up?

Neo-X

Smash Journeyman
Well, I've gotta remind myself to edit the eyes...I can tell my little comic will end up with a story no matter how hard I try to make it random... :(

Legolastom

Smash Hero
Arghhh! you got me anyways next comic up now.

And i was bored so i made this...

I name it Chaos Samus Aran! (Armed with blue plasma cannon)

Legolastom

Smash Hero
Hmmm... well the Red one is an inventor so he will just create a Mecha Ridley and fight Ridley in it! (Or use his Gundam suit!)

Creo

Smash Champion
NNID
Creo93
Arghhh! you got me anyways next comic up now.

And i was bored so i made this...

I name it Chaos Samus Aran! (Armed with blue plasma cannon)
Chaos Samus Aran...why Halotise it?

Hmmm... well the Red one is an inventor so he will just create a Mecha Ridley and fight Ridley in it! (Or use his Gundam suit!)
Does Ridley need Mecha? Shy guys FTW!

Legolastom

Smash Hero
Halotise it? How in the world is that halotiseing it?

(But it looks cool doesn't it)

And there are three other shy guys... all very.. unique... He he

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom