• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Close this thread plz

Status
Not open for further replies.

Legolastom

Smash Hero
No ganondorf for you... yet;) but anyway Neo-X you will be in one of the comic soon dont worry Pimpslap Pm me and tell me who you want to be in the comic (Like you want a mario or Ryu sprite or something) Creo uh i will see you on Gamersvalue!

Next comic is UP

And yhea i should put more reactions in my future comics.

Legolastom

Smash Hero
The sprite of me is death from a castlevania game (Forgot which one) and Meta Knight is gonna make a few appearances (In the after life) Before he is... well... He he he no spoilers im afraid.

And Neo-X your going to make your second appearance in comic 23 which actually is related to the topic of meta Knight.

O yhea the next comic is up! Enjoy

Legolastom

Smash Hero
Hey guys the next comic is up better watch it its almost at the end of the Ninja Kirby saga!

Oops double post my bad -.-

Stryks

Smash Hero
Haha nlt bad, but U know kirby died kinda well patheticly lol still awesome...

WTF the sky has two colors!! haha anyway not bad, I noticed in comic 20 kirby said O funk *CoughUcopymeCough*

demoncaterpie

Smash Champion
Abra abra cadabra. I wanna reach out and grab ya!
It's weird, these comics are so simple, but I can't help but read them.

These comics are just fun. Plain and simple. No fancy special effects, no backgrounds (though it wouldn't hurt to have them every now and than:laugh:), just plain ol' fun.

Keep it up man. Get creative and take these comics to every corner of your imagination. I'll keep reading them.

Legolastom

Smash Hero
He is dead but no one said thats the last you will see of him (He wont be revived or anything so don't worry).

Thanks Demoncaterpie i am adding backgrounds in a few issues so look forward to that (Or don't not that exciting) and Stryks don't worry there is an entire issue dedicated to "*CoughUcopymeCough*"

O yhea NEXT COMIC IS U,U,U,U,U,U,U,U UP

Neo-X

Smash Journeyman
I'm interested in working on a little spin off comic, and, if it has Lloyd Irving or pretty much any Tales series character, I've got ya covered, as I have links to sprites for many of them.

Legolastom

Smash Hero
Well if you wanna make one make it short (Like three panels) and show me i will tell you what i think then!

Phaazoid

Basket
NNID
Mr.Grike
3DS FC
4854-6444-0859
can't for shy guy saga, you should have ridley in next, but don't let him die. and maybe use dark meta knight, he's cool.

Neo-X

Smash Journeyman
I've got backgrounds, a large set of effects, and a lot of characters, I just need to figure out how to uh, take the sprites and make a comic out of them..kinda noobish huh?

Neo-X

Smash Journeyman
I've downloaded some sprites...gonna post a three (Okay, it's seven panels. Gotta stop editing this post and changing my mind!) panel comic soon. Backgrounds or no backgrounds? They are huge though..so I'm not sure. Big comic cause of backgrounds...or smaller comic with no backgrounds?

Legolastom

Smash Hero
Well its best to make smaller less frequent comics (Like one or two a week) but let me see em and tell i will tell you exactly what i think of them so far and PUTTING THE NEXT COMIC UP NOW!!!1111!1111111!1!1!!1!oneONEs!!!!Shift\1!! (etc...)

Neo-X

Smash Journeyman
The comic is finished, and, it may not seem to be anything similar to this, but, it will pretty much cover me as Lloyd, dead. Of course, I still need Ninja Kirby and Meta Knight sprites....any good places for these? And, Legolastom, how do I do what you do, make it appear in the full, normal size without linking to the actual file?

Stryks

Smash Hero
Neo, well one wtf is going? They just started fighting for no particular reason, kinda dramatic, and not bad for a 1st comic, but just like I told on Lego, work on the dialogue, dont just go: "OMG U KILLED DAD OH NOEZ DIE!!!1!11one" give it a plot and think about stuff u can do to the comic before making it...

And two, the great thing about making sprites comics is making your own charaters, sure some people may watch the comic cause it has known characters, like legos, many people reply cause its a smash-type comic, yet by making new characters the readers dont know what to expect, and thats a good thing...

@ Comic:
Ok so neo X is the guy with the fire and ice sword? Wel li need to know is that character REALLY named Neo x? also I started like u guys too, I grabeed an already existing sprite and just gave it my name, believe me its good at 1st but If u want your comic to be more well known u will have to eventually make ur own sprites, even if theyre edited sprites...

Neo-X

Smash Journeyman
Wel..I forgot to post what was going on. The Cless guy, say his dad was killed by that Woodrow guy, and, he just wants him dead. I'm dead, as seen in the smash bros club comic, and I'll end up meeting Woodrow. And, that's all I got for now. Oh and, the guy with the fire and ice swords, that's Lloyd Irving, I'm just making that me, as Legolastom did. Maybe I can edit the Lloyd sprites...make someone of my own creation, like you suggested. Although I'm not too good with that stuff.

Stryks

Smash Hero
Yeah making sprites is hard, my 1st character was just a green megaman, thats it, my second was a dark green MM zero, my second is the crappy version of my current character, I posted it a few posts back, and the final version is my current, which I made a few months ago, just practice and U'll eventually make a good character...

Legolastom

Smash Hero
Its a sprite he gave me that he wanted to appear as and well *Spoilers*
(If you actually care about this comic) The red shy guy is an inventor type (Also the leader of the group) So he made a "Creo-bot" to look more menacing when he gos to harvest planets (Lol tyrainds/Zerg : p)
*Spoilers end*

But the real reason i made him a Creo-bot was because i couldn't think of something to do with just that one sprite lol.

BTW i can simply re color a sprite no problem its just the hair!!! thats were i flop (I have been considering making a hat and will look into it further over this 4 DAY WEEKEND!!!)(Teachers training day Friday and moderation day Thursday lol w00t).

Also that thing that crushes Roy in "Holy Ganondorf" *Spoilers*
is the shy guys spaceship
*Spoilers end*

A don't worry the Ridley...*Get shot through the head by Spoiler assassin* "He has said to much... FOR HIS LIFE" (Thats the Spoiler assassin by the way).

Thats was a hearty post and now me be here off... o wait i forgot to comment on the Neo-X comic uh well the actual comic needs to be less story based and much more random (But it can still have a generall storyline) and make one of Lloyd (Neo-X) after he is dead except don't include Meta Knight he has... his own business there (He he he) and as for sprites just go on the Spriters resource you can find loaads of sprite for everything (Most tales of games).

Uh also make them around the size of mine except 3 big panels (BTW to make them appear on the page without linking use the img code).

Well this is the end of my post (I hope :p) and well carry on posting this much... or i will kill you.................................................................................................. seriously.

END

Legolastom

Smash Hero
You don't even know who im editing... (neither do i)

O yhea on issue 50 (If there is one... which there should be!) is Gonna be ONE MASSIVE PARTY were everyones invited including Stryks,Stryksman and saber can do some music (Based on this bio appearance) as well as EvErYoNe that has been in the comic so far!

And the strip should be at least 2 or 3 times as big!

I'm telling you this now for no particular reason.

EDIT: i was bored and was bored and made this

Something like this was what i had in mind for a spin off comic but Neo-X's idea of him doing stuff in the after life seems like a much better prospect.

But Neo-X i would still like to see a prototype or something of it.

Neo-X

Smash Journeyman
Yeah, I've got my Lloyd sprites now, and, it'll be up in a day or so, at least I think. I can't assure how long each one will be either...

Stryks

Smash Hero
Well its Strykman, not stryksman, stryksman is the name I use when I put on a red cape and become a suerp hero haha...

anyway yeah thatd be cool, most of the sprites comics I know do stuff in theyre 50/100/150/200 etc comics, so yeah guess it could work lol...

Legolastom

Smash Hero
Yhea well the next comic is up and when i made this your latest issue was actually "stupidity in HD" so well there.

O yhea the second issue with backgrounds (They have a blue house like every other sprite comic -.-).

Legolastom

Smash Hero
k and have you read the rules/tips in the previous page that Stryks posted they could be useful to you.

Legolastom

Smash Hero
Great except the quality is a little low (Remember its better to make them talk in bubbles much easier to read and less strain on the eyes) and its a little confusing lol.

Use this its much neater

And remember he is in the after life so use the backgrounds in issue 23 (With the cloud like thing they bare on and the colored background)

Neo-X

Smash Journeyman
Okay, and, I have a feeling I'm getting a bit better at this. I'm pretty sure soon I'll be using full bkacgrounds, with some custom sprites..I wanna re-do the Lloyd sprite, but with the same hair and swords. I need to make it a sort of..casual outfit.

Legolastom

Smash Hero
Yhea the more you do the more you improve so keep on working at it and with Lloyds weird body it might be bit difficult making him a shirt but still try and see what you get.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom