• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Close this thread plz

Status
Not open for further replies.

Legolastom

Smash Hero
Well it seems the edit button is now working so well back to normal on the first page now guys

Stryks

Smash Hero
Metaknight a good guy? This is blasphemy Lego, this is madness!!

Lego: Madness? THIS... IS... MY COMIC!!

*Lego kicks Stryks into a giant pot of spaguetti*

Legolastom

Smash Hero
Well i usually make a few comics during a weekdays and like or 4 or 5 during weekends (But at least 7 a week) so i wont stop anytime soon and hey don't blame me for kicking you i didn't have any earth or water at the time. *Lego trips into Kirby's final smash* "o shi..." *Dies*

O yhea and check first page again for next comic!

Neo-X

Smash Journeyman
Can't wait for issue 16! Who's happy about the four types of controls for SSBB? I sure am, although I'll stick to GC controller. I like #15, keep it up Legolastom!

Legolastom

Smash Hero
Thanks and the other control schemes will be interesting to try out (But not use more than once lol)

Legolastom

Smash Hero
My box is full? i only had 11 messages in there but i deleted them now so PM away lol.

Creo

Smash Champion
NNID
Creo93
It didn't get to you. I wanted to say send it to tappys and the other site(send these comics)if you would do so. I would appreciate it.

Legolastom

Smash Hero
Ok i will update now and i will see about that Creo and more bad happenings for Roy this issue.

Edit: Uh never mind that Roy part i was thinking of issue 18 but this issue is about Meta Knight and Ninja Kirby (Watch out for issue 18 dubbed "Holy ganondorf") And see you next mission!

Legolastom

Smash Hero
Ok then i will see if i can update in the morning tomorrow but most probably cant but i will try for you my loyal fans he he he.

Stryks

Smash Hero
Ok lego I just gotta give ya some tips:

Instead of using pencil to make kirbys eyebrows, make some black rectangle eyebrows and dont just squibbel them...

also use proper rectangle text boxes, it would look sliker and better, and if u can use backgrounds, believe me theyre more eye-catching than white bgs lol

Hope it helps XD

Legolastom

Smash Hero
I was just putting those eyebrows there to see what they would look like (They have been scrapped in all later issues lol) and i was going to add backgrounds in later issues so look out for that!

Legolastom

Smash Hero
Yep thats what he wanted to be show as so i got some Lloyd sprites.

And next issue up now!

Legolastom

Smash Hero
Ok the next one is up (Holy Ganondorf) Enjoy i put it up an hour or two ago so read it and post!!

Legolastom

Smash Hero
He he he and seeing as you said that during Smash i will now post this on your site!

(I get quite angry in the next comic btw)

Stryks

Smash Hero
Not bad lego, poor roy, believe it or not way... WAY back when I 1st started in the comics, iwas like 15 back then, I use to make roy the guy that always got hurt, so seeing how ur doin that too brought back a lot of memories haha...

Tip of the day: I saw how roy dodged the shuriken thing, and he barely moved, he just sais holy ganondorf, funny yes still use more sprites and barely modify the eyes or open his mouth so it would be more expresive, it would seem more real, funnier and will improve the comic XD

Legolastom

Smash Hero
Thanks and remember its daily so check first post everyday its usually update at around 4-5pm on weekdays (Gmt+1) and um... anytime on weekends lol.

O yhea he didn't actually dodge it it just went flying past his head at like 120 MPH (Miles per hour not... well you know) so he was just like wtf holy ganondorf what was that! (The rest of it inside his mind)

Neo-X

Smash Journeyman
Heh, I like this issue. Think I could make an appearance in this sometime soon again? And, if you want it, I found a full sprite sheet that has all Lloyd sprites.

Stryks

Smash Hero
O yhea he didn't actually dodge it it just went flying past his head at like 120 MPH (Miles per hour not... well you know) so he was just like wtf holy ganondorf what was that! (The rest of it inside his mind)
Yeah still u would think he would react to a gaint shuriken passing 120 mph over his head barely missing him, at least he would be surprised or something, instead of just standing there hahaha...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom