• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Clone Engine Misc. Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mithost

Smash Ace
Locked in a safe floating in the Atlantic Ocean.
Thinking about it now.. I want Sandbag as playable character.. Moveset OP
Am I the only one who has ideas about this?

Put sandbag in the roster. Pressing the control stick left or right will make him flop over in that direction (possibly doing one damage and the least amount of knockback possible). If hit into the air, he can fast fall and change direction with the slowest air speed in the game. Pressing A or B makes sandbag wiggle slightly.

Turbo mode allows him to grow arms

Pwnz0rz Man

Smash Lord
3DS FC
1950-9089-5761
Am I the only one who has ideas about this?

Put sandbag in the roster. Pressing the control stick left or right will make him flop over in that direction (possibly doing one damage and the least amount of knockback possible). If hit into the air, he can fast fall and change direction with the slowest air speed in the game. Pressing A or B makes sandbag wiggle slightly.

Turbo mode allows him to grow arms
Bonus Kun from Waku Waku 7 could be the basis of a Sandbag character. He was basically Ryu from Street Fighter's duffel bag and mimicked his attacked however he could, spitting hadokens, rotating his lower half for tatsumaki sempu kyaku, and just jumping hard for shoryuken. I think making him function in a similar manner would be hilarious, and I'm sure the PMBR could make it work if they felt inspired to.

1) Gray Fox
Why not Raiden? Wouldn't he be slightly more important to the franchise overall?

I like Tails but the idea of another pretty fast, floaty, flier sounds pretty annoying, especially when Tails can use his tails to push people around with the wind. I'm for Knux myself.

3) Crystal
Honestly, I think I'd rather see a member of team Star Wolf like Leon or a character like Slippy (So I could finally give him the beating that he deserved for making me save him so many times)

4) Someone from F-Zero.
Sometimes I'm surprised Captain Falcon even gets to be in the Smash, considering how few games there are in the F-Zero series. It'd be neat to see another, but who?

5) Primid
I don't understand how anyone could possibly see this as a bad idea. It's a character that's already on the disc in some form or another and would give us a representative from Subspace Emissary, literally the only truly memorable thing Brawl had going outside of severely floaty gameplay and unbalanced characters.

Dixie Kong
The game could always use more female characters and Dixie is one of the best Donkey Kong Country characters that hasn't been in Smash yet. I suppose K-Rool is another good choice, but I'd definitely prefer Dixie.

Bowser Jr
It's a neat idea, but as you said, Bowser and Squirtle? Not liking the sound of that. If we had to have another Mario character, I'd prefer to finish off the Wario brothers or add Toad.

Tetra/Toon Zelda
We are definitely in Zelda oversaturation already. No more Zelda.

People I don't wanna see chosen - another pokemon.
Agreed. Asides from Mewtwo, there are too many Pokes already.

Anti Guy

Couch Tomato
BRoomer
NNID
CouchTomato87
In response to the latest blog post, I shall throw my own ideas and opinions into the discussion. Characters whom I would like and think qualify include:

Mewtwo

Pichu

Black Shadow/Ganondorf

Leon Powalski

Ridley

Fusion Suit Samus

Sukapon

Waluigi

I agree with a lot of your ideas. Mewtwo is a given. Pichu I don't think anyone wants. And we have enough Pokemon, especially with Mewtwo.

For Ganondorf, the trident is a cool idea, but 1) that was used by Ganon, i.e. the pig form, only, and 2) I don't think there's been a model done for that (though I guess that's more minor). Anyways, Ganondorf doesn't have to have swords. Maybe it could just be a few of his attacks, and not necessarily his whole moveset like Marth. I'd like to see him use more magic, which I think is the key, and what he's been sorely missing.

Leon... meh. We have enough Star Fox. He could be possible as a quick addition much like the original 6 clones were, but you might as well use that to time to clone someone who hasn't been cloned.

Ridley is an awesome choice. There's already a lot of material on Ridley too out there to base things off of.

Fusion Suit Samus - I would be pretty unhappy with a THIRD version of Samus.

Sukapon - By far my favorite choice, and I've been wanting him since Brawl. His biggest con is that he doesn't have much fan support (although that can be due to his lack of exposure, which you can also turn into a pro, as you mentioned). I've played Joy Mech Fight, beaten it, and loved it... and the only reason I played it is due to Brawl speculation. If they can do for Sukapon/JMF what Ness did to Earthbound, that would be awesome. Now his second biggest con is programming him, since he'd have to be from scratch. However, the plus side to that is that his animations are probably as friggin simple as they get due to his character design. If there was one character made from scratch, Sukapon would be the easiest to make (at least I think so. Plus his game already gives him a moveset, with specials!

Also, Sukapon could be the "Well you can't have an awesome blue robot made by a doctor to stop robots gone haywire by an evil doctor, BUT you can have an awesome pink robot made by a doctor to stop robots gone haywire by an evil doctor" character, if you get what I mean ;)

Waluigi - I never thought he deserved a spot on Smash Bros. He was never significant in any important Mario game... in fact, he isn't in ANY Mario game that isn't a party game (still, wtf Nintendo). His lack of a role as a primary character, antagonist, or extremely important supporting character (like Peach, Zelda, and Metaknight) would exclude him normally. That said, he's one of the most well-developed custom characters in terms of PSA and model, so the amount of work with him shouldn't be bad as making someone from scratch.

I'll also throw in Little Mac - However unlike Sukapon, he'd be a pain to make from scratch since you'd have to do all of his animations. :( At least he's already in as an assist trophy though, so he'd have one attack done already... :p

So my personal order would be:

1. Mewtwo
2. Sukapon
3. Black Shadow & Ganondorf
4. Ridley
5. ...Waluigi
6. Little Mac

I also think that Pokemon (outside Mewtwo), Fire Emblem (I'm looking at you, Lyn+Ephraim fanboys), Star Fox, and Kirby have more than enough representation and don't need anymore

ChronoBound

Smash Hero
I'm not keen on Waluigi getting in (he is pretty much the textbook definition of a filler character, and definitely not a Nintendo All-Star). I think the best choices for the newcomers for Project M (at this time) are Dixie Kong, Isaac, Lyn, and an Advance Wars character.

I will explain later about why I feel these are the best choices, but I have put a lot of time and thought into those choices.

I can't quite decide on who the fifth "newcomer" should be though.

Anti Guy

Couch Tomato
BRoomer
NNID
CouchTomato87
I'm not keen on Waluigi getting in (he is pretty much the textbook definition of a filler character, and definitely not a Nintendo All-Star). I think the best choices for the newcomers for Project M (at this time) are Dixie Kong, Isaac, Lyn, and an Advance Wars character.

I will do a big write up on why I think this way, but I have put a lot of time and thought into those choices.

The problem with all those options is that they don't have any "base" to work off of, so they would take a ridiculous amount of time and effort to do.

Yoki

Smash Apprentice
Taking in consideration the amount of work needed to create a character from scratch, a Samus clone would be my bet, possibly Noxus or Kanden. Just like Mario and Luigi feel extremely different despite sharing most of their animations, simply changing Samus' physics would already go a long way in making the new character not feel like a clone. I'd be happy with a semi fall falling Noxus that uses mostly Ice versions of Samus' moves and maybe a freezing Down B.

Other than that, there is a trophy of Paper Luigi from Super Paper Mario specifically that mentions his Mr.L identity, so Mr.L based on Game & Watch could work, assuming it's possible to make him look good. I would assume G&W clones are the easiest to animate new moves for.

Lastly, /maybe/ a more canonical Phantom Ganon based on Ike, but I'm not sure that'd work so well, especially with no projectiles to work with.

ChronoBound

Smash Hero
The problem with all those options is that they don't have any "base" to work off of, so they would take a ridiculous amount of time and effort to do.
Dixie Kong has Diddy Kong as a base to work with.

An Advance Wars character would have Snake (Wil/Ed or Sami could realistically have Snake's weaponry) as a base to work with.

Lyn and Isaac have Assist Trophy bases.

Kaye Cruiser

Waveshocker Sigma
NNID
KayeCruiser
Switch FC
0740-7501-7043
Dixie Kong has Diddy Kong as a base to work with.

An Advance Wars character would have Snake (Wil/Ed or Sami could realistically have Snake's weaponry) as a base to work with.

Lyn and Isaac have Assist Trophy bases.
Lyn already has two movesets made too. One using her Assist Trophy model and another using a more impressive Link vertex and him as a base.

Giygacoal

Smash Lord
1.Mewtwo
2.Ridley
3.Raiden
4.Primid
5.Jeff (Hidden Missile!)
6.Waluigi
Pretty much everyone is sure Little Mac will be introduced in Smash 4, so we can't have him in PM. Does he count, though? He's already an assist trophy...

Neptune Shiranui

Shadow Streak~
NNID
Darky_Shiranui
I personally would like to see Amy rose cuz it'd be cool having another hammer character into the fray, she's unlikely though due to not being popular enough. :ohwell:

Shadic

Alakadoof?
NNID
Shadoof
Just because I think people should stop using it as an argument of time saving:

No assist trophies, regular trophies, etc. are going to save the PMBR any real time regarding development. The AT models are absolutely primitive compared to the actual cast, and their model rigging lacks a lot that's necessary for the character to even work.

On the same note: The PMBR isn't going to use random PSA hacks out there as a base for character development. Not only is it doubtful that whatever movesets out there will actually mesh for our ideas for a character, but they're generally lacking the intense polish we put into our characters, both regarding character coding, animations, and other aesthetics.

Feel free to keep talking about who should/shouldn't be added (it's entertaining to read, and nice to gauge opinions), but the above arguments simply aren't valid.

ChronoBound

Smash Hero

No assist trophies, regular trophies, etc. are going to save the PMBR any real time regarding development. The AT models are absolutely primitive compared to the actual cast, and their model rigging lacks a lot that's necessary for the character to even work.

On the same note: The PMBR isn't going to use random PSA hacks out there as a base for character development. Not only is it doubtful that whatever movesets out there will actually mesh for our ideas for a character, but they're generally lacking the intense polish we put into our characters, both regarding character coding, animations, and other aesthetics.

Feel free to keep talking about who should/shouldn't be added (it's entertaining to read, and nice to gauge opinions), but the above arguments simply aren't valid.
Thanks for posting this. It should clear some things up for posters here.

I knew the models for Assist Trophies were too primitive to work alongside the rest of the cast. What the models for Assist Trophy do, is provide a basic understanding for how a character basically looks like in 3D for a character who otherwise has no other 3D appearances from which to base off of what they look like (Lyn and Isaac are big examples of this).

I do have a lot to say on which characters would be for the best for the Project M team to approach based on everything you guys have said, as well keeping true to the tradition of Smash Bros. picking the best Nintendo all-stars (while also keeping in mind the limitations to the team).

Nausicaa

Smash Lord
The categories.
Ehem...

Unless it's simple enough to do (no controversy/unique enough while fairly modern and established), or iconic (nostalgic enough/niche and extreme while dramatically challenging), or both, it shouldn't even be mentioned.

Nevergreen

This Subreddit Sucks
NNID
Nevergreen
3DS FC
0817-3854-3643
Obligatory Tier:
Mewtwo

Reasonable Tier:
Isaac, Little Mac, Dixie Kong, maybe Lyn

Interesting but Improbable Tier:
Ridley, Black Shadow + Re-tooled Ganondorf

Because Melee Tier:
Pichu

Sanic Tier:
Shadow, Knuckles, Tails

Oversaturated Tier:
Mario Rep, Non-Mewtwo Pokemon Rep, Zelda Rep

Ineligible Tier:
Mega Man, Castlevania Rep, any Nintendo character that didn't exist in Brawl

Why-Does-This-Character-Even-Exist Tier
Waluigi

Archangel

Smash Hero
NNID
combat22386
I somehow forgot to mention Waluigi in my almost 5 choices.

Waluigi - Would complete the Mario bros paradox imo. I just have a feeling that this character would be quite annoying during the final stages of the game. All the Mario bros/anti-bro(wario) characters are pretty good. Mario and Wario are being placed in the top 8 by alot of people. So, Should the trend carry over and Waluigi becomes a character with attacks like wario's, maybe luigi.'s or an odd combination. I don't see any way he can turn out bad. The thing that bothers me is...should you scale him correctly. He'll have nearly twice the range of luigi. One of if not the only knock on Wario and Mario is that they are shorty stubby characters with stubby limbs that randomly grow giant. Should Waluigi get the same design, He could end up with some attacks that stretch as far as Ike's sword. A Mario character with that kind of range could be very good or slightly OP'd.

ChronoBound

Smash Hero
Waluigi seems to be a character that is extremely divisive. Lots of people hate him, while there are lots of people who want him in.

I think the Project M team should avoid characters like that.

Objectively, his role in the Mario series has been that of a filler character (really no more important than the Mario enemies that end up playable in the sports and kart games), albeit one with a personality. I don't think he is a character that could be labelled as being a Nintendo all-star.

Friesnchip

Smash Journeyman
I somehow forgot to mention Waluigi in my almost 5 choices.

Waluigi - Would complete the Mario bros paradox imo. I just have a feeling that this character would be quite annoying during the final stages of the game. All the Mario bros/anti-bro(wario) characters are pretty good. Mario and Wario are being placed in the top 8 by alot of people. So, Should the trend carry over and Waluigi becomes a character with attacks like wario's, maybe luigi.'s or an odd combination. I don't see any way he can turn out bad. The thing that bothers me is...should you scale him correctly. He'll have nearly twice the range of luigi. One of if not the only knock on Wario and Mario is that they are shorty stubby characters with stubby limbs that randomly grow giant. Should Waluigi get the same design, He could end up with some attacks that stretch as far as Ike's sword. A Mario character with that kind of range could be very good or slightly OP'd.
Waluigi would have to be entirely redesigned from a Mario or Luigi base; his proportions do not lend himself well to their primarily close range combat, and despite being 'one of the Bros.' Waluigi doesn't have the same characteristics as Mario or Luigi because he isn't from a platform/sidescrolling game. He is a sports/party game character, and his abilities would have to match. His inclusion could possibly make for a unique addition to P:M with enough effort, but I'm in agreement with ChronoBound; he seems like a filler character. Considering the amount of effort it would take to develop a new character, I feel there are better options.

Chzrm3

Smash Ace
3DS FC
3926-5442-3703
I'll be honest - as exciting as the clone engine is, and as much as I love new Smash characters, I really think the Project M team should just stick to the guys from Melee.

It's not that I don't want any new characters, or that I'm being some kinda purist and saying "Make it exactly like Melee!" It's just that, looking through this thread, everyone has such wildly different opinions on who they'd like to get added. Some people want more third-parties, some people want retro characters, some people want niche characters like Chibi-Robo... all of those ideas are so awesome, but wouldn't it be weird to see Project M announce any of those guys? It would just suddenly make everything feel a little more hacked together.

I dunno. I'm probably just being stupid, tbh. But I think an ideal way for things to go down is for the PM guys to work on Mewtwo as well as making the Clone Engine something usable by other modders. Then they can pass it along to the Brawl modding community at large, and those teams can go ahead and add guys like Shadow and Ridley and all that.

The quality might not be as great as it'd be if the PM guys were the ones who'd made them, but it lets them focus on making PM as tightly balanced and awesome as possible. The rest of the modders could then fill up the remaining 5 slots with whoever they wanted, and people could kinda pick and choose what their additional 5 characters were, buffet style.

Mainly, it's hearing how much work it is - 700 hours? I don't want the PM guys to be saddled with those kind of workloads just to make really, really small portions of their fanbase happy, one at a time. That's a grueling work schedule!

Roy and Mewtwo are crowd pleasers. When we start getting into new characters, you'll have a small cluster of people who're really happy, and everyone else will be like "aww man! Time to wait 2 years to see if my guy gets in." I don't really think the excitement would be very sustainable, sadly.

But that's just as far as new characters go. The Clone Engine itself is the stuff of dreams, and the PM team are honestly geniuses of programming for figuring all this out! :D

TTTTTsd

Gordeau Main Paint Drinker
NNID
InverseTangent
I'm a large Waluigi fan myself, and the guy is an interesting character...in spin-off titles. If I was asked if he should be in Smash Bros, the selfish part of me would say yes, but in all honesty, I think before he appears as a representative here, he needs a breakthrough game or appearance to set him aside from filler and push him into actual character status. His movelist would be interesting and there would be a lot to expand upon if he had anything to expand from, and as it stands right now, he doesn't.

loganhogan

Smash Ace

I will explain later about why I feel these are the best choices, but I have put a lot of time and thought into those choices.

What about an F-zero character?

ChronoBound

Smash Hero
What about an F-zero character?
If it were personally up to my own selfish desires, I would throw in Pico as a Snake clone. However, I don't think he is a character that the rest of the Smash Bros. community would like, or rather think deserved the amount of work hours necessary to make him up to par with the rest of the Brawl cast.

Aside from Pico, realistically you could have Samurai Goroh or Black Shadow. However, with Goroh, you have more eagerness to see Lyn (who is also a katana-user), and with Black Shadow his moveset would basically be what Ganondorf's is now.

I am really thinking about the fifth slot, in my write-up. A whole bunch of factors need to be weighed (which I will delve into).

TTTTTsd

Gordeau Main Paint Drinker
NNID
InverseTangent
I'm just surprised nobody's thought of Phoenix from F-Zero as a candidate. He's canon-wise a time traveling, world-traveling space policeman. He sounds like he'd already be combat liable to begin with, and his model is...well if you look him up it's an easy deduction of his ancestral roots.

ChronoBound

Smash Hero
I'm just surprised nobody's thought of Phoenix from F-Zero as a candidate. He's canon-wise a time traveling, world-traveling space policeman. He sounds like he'd already be combat liable to begin with, and his model is...well if you look him up it's an easy deduction of his ancestral roots.
Phoenix made absolutely no appearance in Brawl, so he's disqualified.

MrBigstuff

Smash Apprentice
Am I the only one who thinks Gardevoir could be pretty cool? She was a Pokeball, so she's allowed and could probably use Zelda as the base and give her a cool moveset. Also, I would love Ridley/Little Mac, but I feel like since those are still kinda maybe possible for Smash 4, they'll wait until they're deconfirmed to even think about starting on them.

SpiderMad

Smash Master

No assist trophies, regular trophies, etc. are going to save the PMBR any real time regarding development. The AT models are absolutely primitive compared to the actual cast, and their model rigging lacks a lot that's necessary for the character to even work..
That's one argument, but it's true that the PMBR are trying to consider only characters represented in trophies inside Brawl as a basis of not getting C&D'd right? Or does Alukard from Symphony of the Night have hope?
PS: A cougar won't have any licensing problems

Raccoon Chuck

Smash Lord
3DS FC
3437-3568-6776
Couldn't Hector be based off Ike, but with some Link projectile assets for a hand axe?
I suppose if Brawl were to have made a reference to a mage or two............well, that could be interesting.

Cheezey Bites

Slime Knight
NNID
koske1
3DS FC
4356-0097-9129
3 words. Forget Metal Sonic?

Blaze. The. Cat.
You can't be serious can you?
Old Sonic fans would accept Shadow as the obvious, but poor, choice, while Shadow fans would understand the Tails and Knuckles have seniority.
They'd Whine, but that's sonic fans for you.

Blaze would make everyone angry, even non-Sonic fans as they have no idea who she is. She has no presence outside her series fandom, and even then would be a dissapointment. And I honestly think she's a weaker candidate for opposite than Shadow (read the article I linked, it should help explain why CHARACTER is more important than abilities in that regard).

I honestly Think Big the Cat would be more accepted than Blaze 'cos at least he'd be a troll character.

B.W.

Smash Champion
I would have loved a Castlevania character to go with the stage, but knowing that's not possible makes me wish that they would change the stage to something Nintendo related. I still vote Bowser's castle.

Also, guys. Isaac.

Chzrm3

Smash Ace
3DS FC
3926-5442-3703

I'd actually love to see Dixie in! She's the one I'm most hoping for in Smash 4, now that Megaman and Animal Crosser have been announced.

Even she's a bit divisive, though. There are a lot of DK fans who love the series just as much as I do, but their top choice would be K. Rool over Dixie. I can't tell you how many times I've been screamed at on youtube for saying "I hope Dixie gets in!", haha.

It's tough. I'm not actually sure there's a single character out there that a majority of people would be excited about, or even agree upon.

Then again, maybe I'm focusing on the wrong thing. Does it really matter if the character is the ideal choice, as long as the character's playstyle is unique, well-executed, balanced, and fun?

I suppose when I think about it from that perspective, the PMBR really can't go wrong. After Mewtwo (who I'm so excited for that I can hardly contain myself, even though I know he's probably at least a year away from being ready), they could pretty much pick any character, and as long as they put the same level of polish and care into it, it'd make the game better.

Oh yeah, I'd love Lyn too. : > When she was announced as an AT for Brawl, my heart shattered.

Nausicaa

Smash Lord
I would have loved a Castlevania character to go with the stage, but knowing that's not possible makes me wish that they would change the stage to something Nintendo related. I still vote Bowser's castle.

Also, guys. Isaac.
Luigi's Mansion was cool.
There's a good Bowser Castle stage in existence already.

Isaac is a no-brainer, and I think everybody knows.
Which is awesome.

Why are people still mentioning things like Waluigi? He doesn't fit under either category.

Cheezey Bites

Slime Knight
NNID
koske1
3DS FC
4356-0097-9129
Isaac is a no-brainer, and I think everybody knows.
Which is awesome.

I still think he'd be impossible to do with the quality Project M expects. There's so much work to do in terms or articles, animation and nothing to realistically base him off (yeah, there are sword users, but Isaac should be far more about Magic and Djinn attacks). If he's revealed and my worries are de-confirmed then I would love him in, but I don't think he will, and if they **** up Isaac I won't forgive them, nor do I expect many people will.

Nausicaa

Smash Lord
I still think he'd be impossible to do with the quality Project M expects. There's so much work to do in terms or articles, animation and nothing to realistically base him off (yeah, there are sword users, but Isaac should be far more about Magic and Djinn attacks). If he's revealed and my worries are de-confirmed then I would love him in, but I don't think he will, and if they **** up Isaac I won't forgive them, nor do I expect many people will.
Refer to this.
^Everyone should but they're being noobs in here.

Kaye Cruiser

Waveshocker Sigma
NNID
KayeCruiser
Switch FC
0740-7501-7043
I honestly Think Big the Cat would be more accepted than Blaze 'cos at least he'd be a troll character.
Uh, no. That'd be the exact reason he wouldn't be more accepted. Not everyone loves random troll characters and hardly anyone likes Big. There's a reason why he's not going to be used in any future games from this point on. He'll at least still be in the comics, though.

And I was also referring to character, since even in that regard, Shadow is JUST a Dark Sonic. That's literally all he is. His dark overtones and somewhat seriousness aside, they're pretty much the same in personality. Mainly so in SA2 and Heroes, the only games his personality matters in.

And I think you don't realize just how popular and well known Blaze actually is considering she's the most respected of the female case in the series. Though that's mainly because she isn't useless or annoying to most people.

But like I said, bringing up too many 3rd parties will lead to no good here, especially Sonic ones, so let's move away from that and end this here, okay?

I'm actually curious if anyone else might be interested in a similar or evolved Falcon playstyle for F-Zero GX's Phoenix. Then again...I'm pretty sure that's a character people here hardly know the existence of, let alone have any interest in. >>'

I can't think of any first party Ninty characters outside of the obvious ones stated constantly that people would actually want to play as.

Friesnchip

Smash Journeyman
If he's revealed and my worries are de-confirmed then I would love him in, but I don't think he will, and if they **** up Isaac I won't forgive them, nor do I expect many people will.
I'd rather they try and fail rather than simply pass on the idea entirely because it seems too difficult. These developers have faced a multitude of other obstacles creating P:M; I have faith that they can work under these present limitations and still create something amazing. Whether or not this will turn out to be Isaac, who knows, but the confidence shown by this team leads me to believe that the clone engine is in good hands.

Raccoon Chuck

Smash Lord
3DS FC
3437-3568-6776
So, who exactly is Issac? (I must sound like an idiot.) Does he use magic, please say he uses magic...(Desperate Idiot is more like it.)
Edit: Ah, I had played his game a bit years ago, it took a wiki to jog that memory. But hey, magic linked sword combos seem a little to damn epic to pass up.

Tuvillo

Smash Apprentice
Felix is so much cooler than Isaac. (Considering the Assist Trophy isn't an argument, it shouldn't be one in the opposite direction either)

Does Felix have a Sticker?

Cheezey Bites

Slime Knight
NNID
koske1
3DS FC
4356-0097-9129
So, who exactly is Issac? (I must sound like an idiot.) Does he use magic, please say he uses magic...(Desperate Idiot is more like it.)

Kind of: he uses Psyenergy; which is basically magic. Go read. You may also wish to look at page 24 #955 for a really good move set proposed by someone and the subsequent discussions below. :p

Raccoon Chuck

Smash Lord
3DS FC
3437-3568-6776
I'm still rooting for Hector, given he's a North American portable RPG favorite, as the axe wielder. However, it seems this fellow here would be the perfect mix of offensive swordplay and magic, which is quite the perk. I'd give him a fair shot. :3
(I do think he'd be quite the challenge to code and balance though. XD)
Edit: By "North American yada yaday", I'm saying that he holds a dear spot in the hearts of those who played Fire Emblem seven upon localization of the series........well, he's a favorite of mine anyway. And besides, AXE CRITICALS!!!!!!!

Comeback Kid

Smash Champion
Do you guys realize that Golden Sun has some of the most nonsensical rpg writing with terrible villians?

I will never understand the obsession with it, probably because it had pretty graphics and was widely available to Nintendo handheld fans in recent memory.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom