• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Clone Engine Misc. Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

hamyojo

Smash Ace
Guys I just realized
Mewtwo is one of the new clone characters
and in the show and games and stuff
he's aLSO A CLONE

repost from m2 boards but i dont care #yolo

Protom

Smash Lord
NNID
Toonfearow
3DS FC
1521-4412-3019
Probably not possible to do...
One could start with snakes build, and then swap grenade with pokeball (which is already programmed into the game). Reskin wario bike, reflector and vine whip, adding in some adjustments. All these things are allready in the game. (at least i think)

ChronoBound

Smash Hero
I still think that Lyn, Isaac, Dixie Kong, Waluigi, and Knuckles will be our five characters (though I think for the latter two there are definitely far better choices out there). However, I could easily see Ridley or Dark Samus bumping out one of the latter three.

On a sidenote, Sonic Lost World is having its reviews released, and is getting the typical reception typical of a Sonic game (review aggregate less than 7.0).

RPGsFTW

Smash Ace
Since I see no collaboration of posts nor sticky, has anyone, I KNOW someone somewhere has done this, made up a solid moveset for Waluigi? He is honestly the only newish character I would love to see. Samurai Goroh could be ok, but Waluigi is so much more interesting than everyone else I've heard.

Protom

Smash Lord
NNID
Toonfearow
3DS FC
1521-4412-3019
I still think that Lyn, Isaac, Dixie Kong, Waluigi, and Knuckles will be our five characters (though I think for the latter two there are definitely far better choices out there). However, I could easily see Ridley or Dark Samus bumping out one of the latter three.

On a sidenote, Sonic Lost World is having its reviews released, and is getting the typical reception typical of a Sonic game (review aggregate less than 7.0).
When it comes to sonic games, I never listen to reviewers, since its either fast or no fast is good a stufv like that. Really annoying fan base, even amoung big sites like ign. One editor applauds it for slowing down, and then they criticize it to b too slow in the review.
Still gettin it though...

QQQQQQQ7777777

Smash Champion
Since I see no collaboration of posts nor sticky, has anyone, I KNOW someone somewhere has done this, made up a solid moveset for Waluigi? He is honestly the only newish character I would love to see. Samurai Goroh could be ok, but Waluigi is so much more interesting than everyone else I've heard.
there is nothing to work off though. Mario,Luigi,Peach,and Bowser had the mainstream titles, Yoshi had Yoshi`s island, and Wario had Wario Ware and those other games that I forgot the names of. Waluigi has only been in the tennis, golf, and olympic games.

ChronoBound

Smash Hero
The problem as I said about Waluigi is that the character is extremely divisive, and objectively he is no more important than Daisy or the Koopa Troopa in the Mario spinoffs he appears in.

If they absolutely want a Mario newcomer, they should go with someone that is actually important to the franchise like Toad, Bowser Jr, or Paper Mario.

AnOkayDM

Smash Champion
NNID
EvanescentHero
What do you find interesting about Waluigi? *tilts my head* I'm genuinely curious.

Anti Guy

Couch Tomato
BRoomer
NNID
CouchTomato87

If you'd just look at the previous page... http://www.youtube.com/user/marioking64DS/videos

ChronoBound

Smash Hero
When it comes to sonic games, I never listen to reviewers, since its either fast or no fast is good a stufv like that. Really annoying fan base, even amoung big sites like ign. One editor applauds it for slowing down, and then they criticize it to b too slow in the review.
Still gettin it though...
Lots of places are bashing it aside from IGN.

RPGsFTW

Smash Ace
Please don't use those as excuses. Wii Fit Trainer is in Smash; the villager is a generic character that is now in Smash; Rob is a series of generic robots; and even Game and Watch fits in the same category too.

I absolutely love the Mario RPG series, but there should be in no way Paper Mario as a playable character. I almost take it as an insult that it's suggested.

Waluigi has so many appearances in the Mario series, whether or not you feel them unimportant, and has the potential for a very cool move set using all sorts of sports items, skills, etc. Based on Sakurai's picking, I see no reason he wouldn't pick Waluigi himself. (His whole argument of "every character I put in the game was important and had a good reason" look at Doctor Mario...)

*EDIT* This was supposed to be way before my other post, but it got crammed after and made it a double by accident -_-

RPGsFTW

Smash Ace
If you'd just look at the previous page... http://www.youtube.com/user/marioking64DS/videos

It was my first few posts in the thread, and all I looked at were the first page and last, where I didn't see any mentions. Will check this out.

What do you find interesting about Waluigi? *tilts my head* I'm genuinely curious.
And, seriously? It's like people that hate Wario because he is silly. I like that he completes another set of characters as Wario's "partner" but not necessarily his brother. He has appeared in most of the Mario sports games and has the stuff to make a very unique move set, I'd believe.

AnOkayDM

Smash Champion
NNID
EvanescentHero
Waluigi has so many appearances in the Mario series, whether or not you feel them unimportant, and has the potential for a very cool move set using all sorts of sports items, skills, etc. Based on Sakurai's picking, I see no reason he wouldn't pick Waluigi himself. (His whole argument of "every character I put in the game was important and had a good reason" look at Doctor Mario...)
With that logic, you could give his moveset to the Mii. Or Daisy. What does Waluigi have all to himself that makes him interesting?

I absolutely love the Mario RPG series, but there should be in no way Paper Mario as a playable character. I almost take it as an insult that it's suggested.
Why?

And, seriously? It's like people that hate Wario because he is silly. I like that he completes another set of characters as Wario's "partner" but not necessarily his brother. He has appeared in most of the Mario sports games and has the stuff to make a very unique move set, I'd believe.
So unique I can think of at least two other characters that could have it.

He has never had an appearance outside of the sports/party games. He's never had a game all his own. He's nothing but a filler character so far, to give Wario a counterpart and to pad the ranks of the sports games.

Paper Mario at least has had four games and could have a very interesting moveset.

ChronoBound

Smash Hero
Please don't use those as excuses. Wii Fit Trainer is in Smash; the villager is a generic character that is now in Smash; Rob is a series of generic robots; and even Game and Watch fits in the same category too.
Villager is the main protagonist of one of Nintendo's highest selling franchises.
Wii Fit Trainer is the icon of one of Nintendo's highest selling franchises (sold better than even Brawl in Japan).
ROB represents the last of Nintendo's toy making heritage, and was used as trojan horse to get America stores to stock the NES after the game market crash.
Mr. Game & Watch is the mascot to a line of handhelds that lasted for a decade.

All of these characters are far more important to Nintendo history than Waluigi.

QQQQQQQ7777777

Smash Champion

Call Wii Fit Trainer, Villager, ROB, and G&W generic all you want. They are the main characters of there own series (besides ROB). Mario is a generic Italian plumber, therefore he should not be in the game because he is generic. Link is a generic Swordsman, therefore he should not be in the game because he is generic. You can call them generic all you want, but it won`t change the fact that they have large relevance to there respective series. Waluigi has only ever been in the sports games and saying we could give him a sports based moveset is amateur at best, basing a entire character after a spinoff series where EVERYONE can do what they can do will not do the character justice. Waluigi doesn`t have a set personality and we have no clue at what he can actually do in terms of combat.

RPGsFTW

Smash Ace
With that logic, you could give his moveset to the Mii. Or Daisy. What does Waluigi have all to himself that makes him interesting?

Why?
That IS pretty much exactly what they've done for, you know, every character in Smash. Give them moves from things they haven't even necessarily done and made it work. I mean, Waluigi would probably be more item based like the villager or Game and Watch, but that doesn't make them NOT unique, because they still have their own items that do different things.

Because he is really just Mario? Doctor Mario could have been potentially more unique than Mario as well, but I would like as few clones, if any, at all. And even if you mention the fact that his is paper and can do different things, by that logic, why don't we add all of the Paper Mario versions of the Mario series characters? I think one of any character is enough.

Along those lines,I honestly hate that Toon Link exists. I mean, he kinda fits, but I really don't feel that he is a necessary addition to the Zelda series, especially considering that the several iterations of kid Link are all pretty different, not just Windwaker series.

QQQQQQQ7777777

Smash Champion
That IS pretty much exactly what they've done for, you know, every character in Smash. Give them moves from things they haven't even necessarily done and made it work. I mean, Waluigi would probably be more item based like the villager or Game and Watch, but that doesn't make them NOT unique, because they still have their own items that do different things.

Because he is really just Mario? Doctor Mario could have been potentially more unique than Mario as well, but I would like as few clones, if any, at all. And even if you mention the fact that his is paper and can do different things, by that logic, why don't we add all of the Paper Mario versions of the Mario series characters? I think one of any character is enough.

Along those lines,I honestly hate that Toon Link exists. I mean, he kinda fits, but I really don't feel that he is a necessary addition to the Zelda series, especially considering that the several iterations of kid Link are all pretty different, not just Windwaker series.
Why would you want more clones? also, your saying that because Paper Mario is different we should add Paper Luigi and Paper Peach, well by that logic we should add in every pokemon because every pokemon is different or we should add in every iteration of Adult Link/Toon Link/Young Link because they are all different. Please remember that you are justifying adding in a character with no history or definable skills over a character that you have admitted already has properties that could be worked off of.

Do you mean the toon link series? also, by that logic, Adult Link isn`t necessary because Young Link is different then Adult Link.

RPGsFTW

Smash Ace
Why would you want more clones? also, your saying that because Paper Mario is different we should add Paper Luigi and Paper Peach, well by that logic we should add in every pokemon because every pokemon is different or we should add in every iteration of Adult Link/Toon Link/Young Link because they are all different. Please remember that you are justifying adding in a character with no history or definable skills over a character that you have admitted already has properties that could be worked off of.

Do you mean the toon link series? also, by that logic, Adult Link isn`t necessary because Young Link is different then Adult Link.

Did you even read what I said, man? I said as FEW to no clones as possible. I DON'T want them to exist. The "important" characters that were and are getting added don't have much to make their moveset off of either. But that doesn't matter much, just look at Rob. He turned out fine.

Waluigi doesn`t have a set personality and we have no clue at what he can actually do in terms of combat.

What, really? What personality does he lack? He has a simple, selfish badguy mindset and wants to do better than others? And half the cast was like that. They are given moves that sometimes represent things they do in other games that look like they might fit and that is reasonable for us most of the time.

Villager is the main protagonist of one of Nintendo's highest selling franchises.
Wii Fit Trainer is the icon of one of Nintendo's highest selling franchises (sold better than even Brawl in Japan).
ROB represents the last of Nintendo's toy making heritage, and was used as trojan horse to get America stores to stock the NES after the game market crash.
Mr. Game & Watch is the mascot to a line of handhelds that lasted for a decade.

All of these characters are far more important to Nintendo history than Waluigi.
Explain the importance in characters like Roy and Doctor Mario, please. Roy was used almost solely to promote his game. Marth does a better job at that, being in several more games, especially now, and stands as more of Fire Emblem's flagship character.

And Jigglypuff? Just a popular Pokemon from back then that doesn't really have important in-game or in the show or movies? She appeared a bit in the show, but can you seriously call her important enough to use in Smash? Probably not.

If popularity works over importance, like Jigglypuff, why wouldn't Waluigi be ok if he was liked well enough? There really is nothing to argue here. I started by asking about Waluigi initially and people ask about his importance? Read what I said prior to this and please understand.

Ninka_kiwi

Smash Ace
I would like to point out a few things I noticed regarding Project M,
One of the main three model collaborators, Starwaffle was working on a model of Andy a few months back and never actually released it/finished. While it's probably a coincidence, I bet we could totally see Andy get in based on this. Star Waffle also made a Sukapon model awhile back so theres that too.
As for Pik, I remember him being a pretty big fan of Sin and Punishment, so perhaps we could get lucky and he wows the PMBR with a model of Saki he whipped up.
He also made a sick masked man model, so that might appear as an Alt for Lucas, as well as he made a really good vertex of Young Link, which could be used if Young link was made into a new character.

So yeah, the Modelers that are working in the backroom have had experience with most of the characters that are being requested.
Just thought I'd share, since I know not everyone on these boards sees what stuff get's made as far as mods over at KCMM.

QQQQQQQ7777777

Smash Champion
What, really? What personality does he lack? He has a simple, selfish badguy mindset and wants to do better than others? And half the cast was like that. They are given moves that sometimes represent things they do in other games that look like they might fit and that is reasonable for us most of the time.

Explain the importance in characters like Roy and Doctor Mario, please. Roy was used almost solely to promote his game. Marth does a better job at that, being in several more games, especially now, and stands as more of Fire Emblem's flagship character.

And Jigglypuff? Just a popular Pokemon from back then that doesn't really have important in-game or in the show or movies? She appeared a bit in the show, but can you seriously call her important enough to use in Smash? Probably not.

If popularity works over importance, like Jigglypuff, why wouldn't Waluigi be ok if he was liked well enough? There really is nothing to argue here. I started by asking about Waluigi initially and people ask about his importance? Read what I said prior to this and please understand.
Roy is the protagonist of his own game
Dr. Mario is the protagonist of his own game

by that logic, all pokemon should be added because almost all 700+ pokemon are on equal basis of importance.

EDIT: Ok, I will give you that he has a personality, but a personality doesn`t make a moveset. If you could provide me with at least 3 abilities (not even powers, just something unique about him) Waluigi has that NOBODY else has had, then I will say that he could have a chance at being a actual character

RPGsFTW

Smash Ace
Roy is the protagonist of his own game
Dr. Mario is the protagonist of his own game
by that logic, all pokemon should be added because almost all 700+ pokemon are on equal basis of importance.

Ok, seriously, stop. You aren't making any sense, nor are you even considering what I'm saying. I didn't say anything about those characters mattering at all because they are "protagonists" of their game. And, realistically, Pokemon are on an obvious unbalance. Popularity has a big factor as well as importance, it seems, and not all of the Pokemon are liked similarly.

I'd just like to see Waluigi personally, and I KNOW, I'm not the only one. I've seen the walls of people on Smashboards with all the "Waluigi for Smash" sigs back before Brawl was even out. I think it'd be cool. If you don't, it's whatever.

AnOkayDM

Smash Champion
NNID
EvanescentHero
And that excuse works because...?
Characters like Peach, or Zelda, or R.O.B., or many others, whose movesets have been pulled out of nowhere, are in the game because they're important, well-known, or beloved characters from their series.
Waluigi is none of that. He's filler. He's never had a game. He can't do anything that literally everyone else in the game can do, aside from specialty moves which are all based on the sport and are too ridiculous or OP to be used in a moveset. I hate the Mii as a Smash character, but I'd rather have it than Waluigi if I was gonna pick someone to have a sports-based moveset.

He's not though. Any decent Paper Mario moveset would have him play nothing like Mario, so people claiming he'd be a clone are simply wrong. He could just as easily not have been Mario in the games, but a new character, and then no one would be whining about it.

Yeah, why don't we? They could all play pretty differently if we thought about it.

Yeah, well. A child Link makes much more sense than an adult Link, considering he's far more common. And yeah, it could've been any version of Young Link, but it makes sense to me that it's Toonie, since OoT was the only game to have both a young and adult version, and since Melee Link has been based more off his TP design.

Jigglypuff is important to Smash Bros., even if she's not important to Pokémon anymore. Importance does matter. That's why we didn't get Zant or Midna.

There are at least two more important Mario characters than Waluigi: Toad and Bowser Jr. They actually appear in main Mario games, not just as sports filler. They could both have movesets that would actually be unique to them and representative of things they do. I don't want either of them, but I'd much prefer them to Waluigi.

RPGsFTW

Smash Ace
He's not though. Any decent Paper Mario moveset would have him play nothing like Mario, so people claiming he'd be a clone are simply wrong. He could just as easily not have been Mario in the games, but a new character, and then no one would be whining about it.

Yeah, why don't we? They could all play pretty differently if we thought about it.
It's the principle of the matter being that he is another Mario at all. Completely different or not, I think Smash would be better off not duplicating the same character, no matter how different, to fill up character slots. That is what I was saying with Link as well. I feel the Zelda series would be perfect with Link, Zelda, and Ganon. No Toon Link, and no Sheik.

To be completely honest, even if I hate the character, I wouldn't mind at all if they are in as long as they are fun to play. I was mad about Wii Fit Trainer and the villager, but almost immediately after I realised that they would probably play very fun. And I actually think that Toad, Bowser Jr., AND Waluigi would as well.

I've no need to explain myself for anything else, as it is all irrelevant. I have my own hopes that Waluigi can exist as a playable character in Smash someday. :bubblebobble:

AnOkayDM

Smash Champion
NNID
EvanescentHero
It's the principle of the matter being that he is another Mario at all. Completely different or not, I think Smash would be better off not duplicating the same character, no matter how different, to fill up character slots. That is what I was saying with Link as well. I feel the Zelda series would be perfect with Link, Zelda, and Ganon. No Toon Link, and no Sheik.
I think that's rather close-minded, but you're entitled to that opinion.

Agreed about Sheik though; she's not really necessary at all to represent the Zelda series. But I don't mind her being in.
If I was gonna only have one Link, I'd drop adult Link in a heartbeat. The kid versions of Link are much more common and play much more like Link does in the Zelda games.

To be completely honest, even if I hate the character, I wouldn't mind at all if they are in as long as they are fun to play. I was mad about Wii Fit Trainer and the villager, but almost immediately after I realised that they would probably play very fun. And I actually think that Toad, Bowser Jr., AND Waluigi would as well.

I've no need to explain myself for anything else, as it is all irrelevant. I have my own hopes that Waluigi can exist as a playable character in Smash someday. :bubblebobble:
I think when we only have five potential slots left, they should be given out very sparingly. To me, Waluigi doesn't warrant a slot when there are more important and unique characters to be found in the Mario universe alone.

As for Smash 4, my opinion on him isn't likely to change there either, but I'd rather see him there than in one of P:M's extra spots.

QQQQQQQ7777777

Smash Champion
Ok, seriously, stop. You aren't making any sense, nor are you even considering what I'm saying. I didn't say anything about those characters mattering at all because they are "protagonists" of their game.
Explain the importance in characters like Roy and Doctor Mario, please
You asked me to explain why they had importance, so I explained that they are protagonist of there own game making them atleast more important then a filler character like Waluigi who`s only purpose is to give the spin off that one extra character.

And, realistically, Pokemon are on an obvious unbalance. Popularity has a big factor as well as importance, it seems, and not all of the Pokemon are liked similarly.
you said yourself that Jiggs shouldn`t be in smash because she`s not important enough, so popularity doesn`t define a characters placement according to you.
also, you can say that with about every pokemon in smash:

And Pikachu? Just a popular Pokemon from back then that doesn't really have importance in-game? He was in the show, but can you seriously call him important enough to use in Smash? Probably not.

And Mewtwo? Just a popular Pokemon from back then that doesn't really have importance in-game? He had his own movie in the show, but can you seriously call him important enough to use in Smash? Probably not.

I believe that if popularity didn`t have importance then half the roster wouldn`t be here, but just because a character is popular doesn`t mean they should make him as a character. If a character has nothing to define him as a character other then tennis rackets then they shouldn`t be made a character.

I would also like to apologize for the clone comment, I wasn`t paying attention.

EDIT: also, you said you don`t want clones right? then what do you expect Waluigi`s moveset to be like if he did make it? thats right, a Mario or Wario clone. Why? because he doesn`t have anything defining him as a character and the closest thing to base him off is either Wario or Mario.

Friesnchip

Smash Journeyman
Why are you guys arguing? Waluigi is getting worked on outside the P:M team, so if you want to add him later when the clone engine is (not for a long time, I'm sure) released in some fashion you can do so. You guys have been arguing for just about the entirety of page 33 of this thread, just take it to private messaging if you're gonna keep doing this ****.

Solbliminal

Smash Champion
NNID
Solbliminal
Why are you guys arguing? Waluigi is getting worked on outside the P:M team, so if you want to add him later when the clone engine is (not for a long time, I'm sure) released in some fashion you can do so. You guys have been arguing for just about the entirety of page 33 of this thread, just take it to private messaging if you're gonna keep doing this ****.
Honestly it is quite ridiculous. People are spending more time arguing against another persons personal taste than making suggestions of their own. If someone wants to suggest something they should be able to do so without fear of being scolded for their choice. After all, popularity is determined by numbers. Not words.

AnOkayDM

Smash Champion
NNID
EvanescentHero
Honestly it is quite ridiculous. People are spending more time arguing against another persons personal taste than making suggestions of their own. If someone wants to suggest something they should be able to do so without fear of being scolded for their choice. After all, popularity is determined by numbers. Not words.
Then should we set up a poll thread? All you can post is character suggestions?

AnOkayDM

Smash Champion
NNID
EvanescentHero
why not make a separate thread for char suggestions and use this thread to talk numbers and coding
Whoever makes the thread can keep track of votes in the OP. That way we know who the most popular characters are.

People can get five votes: one for each slot.

Anti Guy

Couch Tomato
BRoomer
NNID
CouchTomato87
Whoever makes the thread can keep track of votes in the OP. That way we know who the most popular characters are.

People can get five votes: one for each slot.

I can make the OP using my older post as a base (and updated based on running arguments), but I'd rather not have to keep track of votes :p

Solbliminal

Smash Champion
NNID
Solbliminal
Then should we set up a poll thread? All you can post is character suggestions?
Like ChronoBound said earlier, polls can easily be overrun by organized fanbases. It would be best for a P:M official to set up a poll with restrictions such as "sign up date".

Nausicaa

Smash Lord
I can make the OP using my older post as a base (and updated based on running arguments), but I'd rather not have to keep track of votes :p
Do this, but try to format it a little closer to the way 820 did when following my suggestion, as yours was a little too cluttered. Just to stay clean and consistent.
This is exactly what THIS thread should be, so might as well do a good thread since you know what you're doing and have shown initiative enough, and applied stuff intelligently with the means of improving things too. *thumbsup
If you don't, I will, though I kind of plan on doing a re-make-thread thing for a lot of potentially-good-but-not threads around here.

shinhed-echi

Smash Hero
NNID
punchtropics
3DS FC
5301-0890-0238
Ooh incoming polls? I like the sound of that.

Ok, I'm going to describe my IDEAL moveset for Saki. I know it's not necessarily going to be everyone's vision of him, and I respect that. I just hope this serves to inspire some.

First off, the Specials:

B: Shooting
>Saki's main move. While the player holds B, a Crosshair (the one from Snake's Helicopter) will appear on screen, and Saki will open fire with a storm of bullets in said crosshairs direction. It will deal 4% per second if the player's aim is good. Player will be able to use the joystick to move the crosshair around, but Saki won't be able to move. He WILL however be able to jump, double jump, and roll dodge.
The bullets will NOT flinch the enemy.

B Tilt: Run and Gun
>Saki will jog forward while firing in a straight line. The player will be able to press the joystick the other way to backtrack while keep firing. The bullets, once again, will NOT flinch the enemy.

B Down: Deflect beam
>Saki will swing down his beamsword, and deflect any projectiles thrown at him. This move will also spin the opponent around (basically, it works like Mario's cape, except it deals damage).

B Up: Jetpack Prototype
>The only move Saki will borrow from his son Isa Jo, will be the Jet Pack. When the player uses UP+B, Saki will able to hover around for 1.25 seconds before the jetpack overheats. This move will be recharged if someone knocks him out of it. (Works like a shorter version of ROB's vanilla Up+B)

Attacks:
A: Swing beamsword
Ftilt: Beam sword thrust (Like the beamblade item with some characters)
Dtilt: Sword sweep (Like Link's)
Utilt: Uppercut slash (Like Link's)
Fsmash: Double cut (Like Toon Link's vanilla Fsmash)
Dsmash: Front and back (Like Marth's)
Usmash: Spincut jump (Makes a small sommersault slashing with the beam blade)
Dash Attack: Horizontal slash forward
Grab: Grabs with hand
G+A: Knee to the gut
Gfwd: Throws forward + shoots
Gbwd: Throws backwards + shoots
Gup: Throws above and slashes upward
Gdwn:. Throws down, and pierces with blade

Aerials:
Nair: Horizontal slash to both sides
Fair: Side kick (Heavy kick forward)
Dair: Downward slash (Wide hitbox, sends upwards)
Bair: Roundhouse kick (Heavy kick backwards)
Uair: Vertical slash (Slashes upward in a straight line)

FINAL SMASH:
(If needed)
Cloned: Ike's Great Aether
Non-Cloned: Turn into Ruffian form (Giga-Bowser like) for a brief period of time.

----

That's it. This is more or less how my IDEAL Saki would play like. :D
About those aerials, they're not your typical sword-based aerials because Saki's weapon is not a traditional sword. It's a gun-blade like sword.
Being a character from the Rail-shooter genre, I thought it was most appropiate for Saki to have TWO moves based on shooting. One to represent AIMING, and one to represent the MOVING while SHOOTING.

I know Ruffian form might seem excessive to program... but I don't want to underestimate the PMBR's capacity either, judging from everything they've made possible so far. :D

AnOkayDM

Smash Champion
NNID
EvanescentHero
You didn't give him an up-air or dash attack, just so you know.

Never having played S&P, that moveset does sound fun, and like a character I'd play sometimes!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom