• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Clash of the Titans 5! ~ Twitter Updates @vVv_ChiboSempai

Status
Not open for further replies.

@TKbreezy

Follow me on Twitter!
NNID
TKbreezy
aight well where the hell is everybody going to be tonight...I thought I was going to Leave MD/VA tonight but I'm not sure now.

Toronto Joe

Smash Master
K were pretty much stranded at the buffalo airport,any smashers willing to help out me +5 others or give us bus routes to get to new jersey,message me on here or msn joe-96-@hotmail.com

We can go to rochester or syracuse also within the hour but need to go on that bus asap

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
well i know buffalo and syracuse have megabuses that go to philly, idk about rochester. they dont have anyway for u guys to get here?

Toronto Joe

Smash Master
The bus delay is 4hours,wed arrive at like 3am if we waited, the rochester/syracuse bus left 5mins ago,were at buffalo niagra airport

A mechanic is here trying to fix our bus tho atm,no guarantees

Patches

Smash Master
Chibo. I guess we'll keep you informed of what's happening. We'll figure out if we still need you to get us, or if we'll get keitaro.

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
Is Keitaro getting you guys?
That's nuts, Syracuse is 4 hours away almost. I mean if you make it that's awesome, if the bus delay happens whatever.

Patches

Smash Master
We'll be in philly no matter what. The bus just started moving. Hopefully we'll get there around 1. Would you still be willing to get us chibo?

Keitaro

Banned via Administration
There could possibly be 21 people housing at Eazy's tonight. JESUS!!

At least his place can fit that much.

HEADS UP!!!! I don't have my van for the weekend meaning I can't drive as many people to the tourney as I once could. So at Eazy's place tonight we'll all need to discuss how people are getting to the tourney. Some people have extra car seats so be prepared to give them some mla if you end up in their car.

Tin Man

Smash Hero
Alright

Crisis is all good now. We're gonna go to Chibo's (Toronto Joe, Ptches, Mprime, Supreme Dirt, Fuddo, and I).

We're okay, but we'll be late. How late? Iunno :ohwell:. I'd say 1am latest. Don't Quote me tho.

Seagull Joe

Smash Legend
NNID
SeagullJoe
My hotel room at the econo lodge will likely have a vacant spot now because Tiger can't attend CoT5 anymore (Death in the family =().

F00LY

Smash Apprentice
Just trying to figure travel stuff. What time do we expect this to start wrapping up on Sunday? I know its hard to predict things like that, but best guess.

M@v

Subarashii!
We are at the econo now. Anyone else here? Room 115 if you are; feel free to come practice. Warning for anyone who's staying here; the tvs in the room DO NOT HAVE AV OUTPUTS! You need your own tvs!

I need 2 people to bring their Wiis. I'll be bringing 3 TVs and 1 Wii, so I'll need 2 more Wiis to put my other 2 TVs to use

ThunderSt0rm

Smash Champion
lol Delta with the storage facility in his car :awesome:

I'd just keep stuff in my car but my aunt has to drive me to this since she doesn't want me leaving her car at the mall overnight......

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
ATTENTION

The owner of the store can not make it there until 9am, instead of 8am as originally planned. Because of this, everything is pushed back one hour. The venue now opens at 10am, sorry about this.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom