• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Clash of the Sauga! The Finale ends with a Melee. Mississauga Ontario. Jan 5th, 08.

Fogel

Smash Lord
Some Ottawa people may go to this, it's not 100% for sure but it's pretty likely.

Put down Fogel, Cbone, Saucemonster, and Phrozn for singles.

Sign up emos /wrists (Lanowen + Fogel) and Team SCRA Alpha (Cbone + SAUS) for teams as well. Phrozn will probably want to team with someone too, let him know if you want a partner!

Sanu

Smash Champion
More setups people, we need more setups, PLEASE! PM myself, Adnan, Nate, or Grmo if you plan on bringing one. THE MORE WE HAVE THE BETTER THE TOURNEY WILL BE ;)

raidos

Smash Apprentice
I will be coming to this..and i can bring a gamecube and a copy of smash. Also will there be door registrations or no, i might have a friend coming.

chesterr01

BRoomer
BRoomer
I might come, depending on pre-post tourney activities, as well as locomotive means, and monies.
Lol, I like: "Respected players are then placed into the bracket"

And that wobble rule is pretty gay, it is like a Marth chain throwing a Falco, and saying, you can't tipper them after a thow, they go to the opposite side and resume play. Or the same thing for Sheik, or whatever.

It is part of the game, either ban it or not. This is exactly like those Japanese crazy rules where they limit themselves from actually getting better in all aspects of the game.
I want items.
FECK NO ONE TOLD ME ABOUT THIS

k i'm signing up for everything. also i'm bringing anywhere between 2 and 4 TVs, one cube for sure, and maybe a wii =D

PS. put me on staff too.

I owe you for helping me run Starfurry, so I'll do whatever to help make this tournament awesome.
grmo is win
I can perhaps come, we'll see what happens, put me down for now. =)
The Warrior

Oh God No

Abort Not Coming All Is Ruined
epic lulz
I don't think anyone takes anyone lightly, I believe it's very rare for someone to sandbag when position and money is on the line. =)
you still have lots to learn about the smash community.
We could talk this out at the tournament, but considering the height difference you'll need to bring your cellphone.
ROFLPWNED

ThatGuy

Smash Master
Hey, will every person who is offering housing please add me on MSN @ crazy2467 at hotmail dot com? That would be real helpful. And if you could be online at midnight that would also help.

@ Montrealers: Please be online at midnight so we can discuss things (transport & housing).

If I didn't say this already I'm bringing a cube and a couple tapes.

say4ct

Smash Rookie
Hi, John here (a.k.a say4ct) confirming that I'll be there and so will my buddy Mike.
Please put us down for singles.

Also, I don't exactly know if I'm right but I'm assuming this is going to last through the night? If so, why is housing available lol. Please fill me in.

TyrantWolf

Smash Lord
Hey, will every person who is offering housing please add me on MSN @ crazy2467 at hotmail dot com? That would be real helpful. And if you could be online at midnight that would also help.

@ Montrealers: Please be online at midnight so we can discuss things (transport & housing).

If I didn't say this already I'm bringing a cube and a couple tapes.
You guys could probably sleep @ Andy's (I saw him say something about it)
Possibly Marco's since he'd house pkm (though he's a maybe)
You could poke Switchblade, though he's unconfirmed
Or you could be smart and crash @ the place since various other GTA smashers are staying there too

Hi, John here (a.k.a say4ct) confirming that I'll be there and so will my buddy Mike.

Also, I don't exactly know if I'm right but I'm assuming this is going to last through the night? If so, why is housing available lol. Please fill me in.
Some out-of-towners are coming to this shiz. So yeah. And most of them would like to spend the night somewhere after a long day of smash, so we have our place open for people to spend the night there. This is why housing is available. The tournament wont last through the night, but it will run late. But we will be playing through the night.

Also, I'll be updating **** including nagging people via PM. So the list of people coming will change. I would say we'll have more than 30 come out, so yeah.

ThatGuy

Smash Master
Don't worry, we discussed things and the trip is planned out now. pkmvodka is not coming; Bam is probably coming; Thad, Kage, and I are 100% coming; Jarc and chet I don't know yet. You can sign Bam and I up as Team Juicy Fruit.

TyrantWolf

Smash Lord
Myself aswell :[

I wanted to play him in a tournament set, and have him switch characters. Using characters from the top of his head, even on the bad levels. Like Ganon on Mute or like Pichu on Japes. LOLLL.

WarranThad

Smash Ace
we've got at least four for the crew battle, we might need 2 non montreal scrubs (=DDD) to fill the spots for the pokemon challenge/crew thing. Lano/fogel? >_>.

I still need a pokeymonnnnn though...

Runawayfire

Smash Lord
^Whoa whoa, yo emo Jarc we should just team then.

Aaaaanyways, yeah I wanna face Kage too, hopefully we're in the same pool or something.

Aaaaand Adnizzle you need to post those bus directions.

Fogel

Smash Lord
we've got at least four for the crew battle, we might need 2 non montreal scrubs (=DDD) to fill the spots for the pokemon challenge/crew thing. Lano/fogel? >_>.

I still need a pokeymonnnnn though...
I'm down for that assuming we end up going. I'm sure someone else coming down with me would join up for that too.

kennypoopoo

Smash Apprentice
Hey everyone i really want to come to this so if i can get a rided together ill be down fo sho :D

homsar

Smash Ace
Man, I wish it were next weekend... I'm spending all weekend doing bloody homework. Stupid seminars and newspapers and stories to prepare.

Top Bottom