• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Clash of the Sauga! The Finale ends with a Melee. Mississauga Ontario. Jan 5th, 08.

Runawayfire

Smash Lord
and i wasn't referring to you but i'm glad you're so defensive.
Oh, so you're reffering to me?
I mean, there's only so many of us.

We could talk this out at the tournament, but considering the height difference you'll need to bring your cellphone.

WarranThad

Smash Ace
nono runaway, with you i think more of "high" then tall for some reasno.

and i'd like to think of myself more as a girly-boy then a small child.

anyways i have to catch a bus for serious now, *******s.

pkmvodka

Smash Lord
Why am I on the confirmed list? I never confirmed anything about this tournament. I'm still a "might go".

KTHXLOL

Oh and lol @ Nate's joke. I laughed.

Xelyst

-_-
I need housing for 3. Everything is set if I can find some help =) (Add me on MSN plz)

Kada

Smash Journeyman
Alright, well. As far as it stands right now, myself and Ikural should be able to get a ride there for sure, and also back. We won't be there overnight, but hopefully long enough to get in on most of the main event ^_^.

Not sure about the rest of the K-W-C guys, although it seems like we might just get enough people down for a crew. I'll make sure to make them work things out faster on our forum.

I can probably also bring a setup if you guys really need it. T.V, cube, disk, the whole deal. Ikural probably can too.

*really wants to play you all again*

Geez, it's been since TransCanada, and back then I was absolutely terrible at this game <_<.

humBAM

Smash Journeyman
I might be going and everyone in here already have a partner so ill ask out.. who doesnt have a team partner ? =.=

Sanu

Smash Champion
If you guys are talking about what I think you're talking about... not right outside my house please, or even relatively close.

Runawayfire

Smash Lord
If you guys are talking about what I think you're talking about... not right outside my house please, or even relatively close.
Ok Josh, I assure you I'll take care of things.

Aaaaand Jarc, you've stooped to french starcraft secret messages, thats only one level from slander!

Ps Bam: Jarc smells! Team with me instead :cool:.

Top Bottom