• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Clash of Brokenness V - Where did Webster go? 5/30/09 Chicago, IL (Vid in Main Post)

Status
Not open for further replies.

MachinegunNorm

Smash Lord
Isn't that one of the main reasons why this tournament is changing venue?

I don't drive so i wouldn't know...lol
actually the main reason is because screenz is greedy and wants to raise the venue fee, yet they won't even do simple repairs to the basement such as replacing burnt out bulbs.

Zicore

Smash Champion
actually the main reason is because screenz is greedy and wants to raise the venue fee, yet they won't even do simple repairs to the basement such as replacing burnt out bulbs.
HAHAHAHA, is that why its called "Where is Webster?" because we can't see him when the lights are out? hahahahahaha

<3 Webster you crazy mofo

Meneks

Smash Lord
Thats pretty BS considering the amount of money they are receiving from all these people that come to the tourney..

TheStig

Smash Lord
i don't like screenz they charge way too much for a basement that nobody uses. especially since they have sponsors and they still want to raise the venue fees. they don't provide tvs or anything really either.

Zjiin

Smash Master
I'm pretty sure we're going to do a novelty melee tourney to replace doubles. Probably low tier, or maybe random. Depends on what people are interested in.

Devildigimon

Smash Lord
this ^^^^

screenz is an okay place. it's pretty cheap compared to all the other venues around the city. parking is the gayest ever...I HAVE TO BE HONEST.

zicore LO freakin L...gahahahaha. no one remembered but norm, that the light was out. nor did we think that's why we named this month's tournament after me.

but the reason we did, will hopefully be explained in the picture(s)...

whenever it's/they're put up lol

oh and it was really awesome to see some of yous at ACEN - norm, arty, raid, mendoza, captain (ganon player), and etc.

we REALLY NEED TO HYPE THESE MELEE AND BRAWL TOURNAMENT. you guys have way more numbers...but are so quiet.

this MUST CHANGE!!!

EPIC EDIT:

NOW REPPIN THE COLOR BLUE!!! YAY!!!

Moozle

Smash Champion
I really want to go to this tournament but I've never been to one and I'm only 15. I think i'd do okay though. Also a random tourney would be tons of fun :laugh:

Zjiin

Smash Master
We DID do once "play as your opponent's main" which made for lots of laughs. Although, i would have everyone submit a main and a secondary to give some options.

Moozle

Smash Champion
Haha I'm still doing my best to come. I was wondering, what is the cut off for a low tier tourney?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom