• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Clash Of Brokenness! IV Battle of Truthiness! (April 25th) Chicago, Illinois

Dr.K

Smash Rookie
Is Quaz coming to this? If so you wanna team for melee?
He said he's going to try to. I have to call him and see if he wants to meet up with me. I'm debating between taking the train or driving and he was thinking nightwing was driving but he's not lol

Sliq

Smash Master
I'm leaving Benton Harbor at 6 PM tonight. Ook, I don't have a teammate, if you want to team I'm down. If not I'll have to wing it.

I plan on going a lot of Ike at this tournament, because I had a blast at C4 Galore playing as him, and he works out better against a lot of characters than Bowser.

I probably won't use Wolf a lot in teams, just because he gets wrecked since his whole game revolves around spacing, and I won't have the space I need to maneuver with 4 people on stage.

Bowser is a go, as is DK, perhaps.

Sliq

Smash Master
Anyone else want to team with me for Brawl? I probably won't be checking back here again, so just find me at the tournament. I'll be wearing a hat. You'll know who I am.

likang

Smash Rookie
I need a really good teammate for this tournament. I am very good, don't worry. Msg me on aim if you want to be my doubles partner, my aim is "Likang45", hurry!! I play Snake, Falco, and Mk

nightwing2024

Smash Cadet
Alright. So, this is imperative to find out. Do we HAVE to be there for early registration, or can we just show up for the tournament we want to participate in?

Sliq

Smash Master
I need a really good teammate for this tournament. I am very good, don't worry. Msg me on aim if you want to be my doubles partner, my aim is "Likang45", hurry!! I play Snake, Falco, and Mk
I find it hard to believe someone who joined 8 months ago, has only 2 posts, and feels it is necessary to assure everyone he is "very good" is not complete garbage.

Egg Shen

Smash Rookie
I hope a lot of people who enter melee singles also enter melee doubles as well.

Zjiin

Smash Master
Melee peoples....
BRING SETUPS! BRING SETUPS! BRING SETUPS!

Zjiin

Smash Master
i could bring a wii+melee+memcard..
Couldn't hurt. DK told me he got Gamestop to loan us a couple of cubes and games, but no tvs. He said he might have a tv or two to let us use for Melee, but don't count on it. We're looking at some good numbers for this one and no tvs would be the only way to ruin the fun at this point.

crazn137

Smash Journeyman
Anyone else want to team with me for Brawl? I probably won't be checking back here again, so just find me at the tournament. I'll be wearing a hat. You'll know who I am.
I might be doing doubles, not sure yet. I'll look for you if I do it though

smash superstar

Smash Ace
Would it be worth it to come around 7 pm for Melee friendlies?

Didn't know how many people would still be around to play melee with.

Keep in mine I am coming from about 30 miles away.

likang

Smash Rookie
Well, I didn't find a doubles partner. If you guys see me in the tourny and needs a good doubles partner, ask me!! Don't be shy. Be good though, cuz i kinda wanna do good in the tourny. O yea, for those who are wondering what i look like, i am Chinese and I have 2 big red rug burns on my face >.> long story kinda. Thanks!

Top Bottom