• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Clash Of Brokenness! IV Battle of Truthiness! (April 25th) Chicago, Illinois

HiddenBowser

Smash Master
I'm really sad I'm not going to this :(

...A special good luck to Omni, Judge, Lain, Anther, NoJ, Quik (as long as you don't take out part of MI again :ohwell:), Scythe, and Arty. I wanna see all 8 of you guys in top 8... with MI taking top 5 obviously :)

Sliq

Smash Master
I'm coming to this. I need a Brawl and Melee teammate.

I'm going Jigglypuff in Melee, and probably Bowser/Ike/Dk/Wolf in Brawl (depends on who I'm feeling).

Also, is anyone providing housing? PM me with info. Thanks!

For pre-reg:

Sliq - Brawl, Melee

Wafles

Smash Lord
I'm coming to this. I need a Brawl and Melee teammate.

I'm going Jigglypuff in Melee, and probably Bowser/Ike/Dk/Wolf in Brawl (depends on who I'm feeling).

For pre-reg:

Sliq - Brawl, Melee
Duno if you wanna team with some random mediocre player from WI, but I'm still looking for a brawl partner. I don't think I'm doing melee teams.

hunger!

Smash Champion

...A special good luck to Omni, Judge, Lain, Anther, NoJ, Quik (as long as you don't take out part of MI again :ohwell:), Scythe, and Arty. I wanna see all 8 of you guys in top 8... with MI taking top 5 obviously :)
...wow bowyer. fuck you too

HiddenBowser

Smash Master
lmao <3 I didn't even know you were going... and anyways, you're kinda like my rival... who's beaten me every time we've played... which has been twice... both in the same tourney... good luck to you too ***** :) <3's

Zjiin

Smash Master
SLIQ!!! we gotsta do melee teams son!
+ carpool = better for $$$

Zjiin, lemme get an addy for ye olde house
pm me er somethin
My PM box is hitting it's limit again, so i have to clear it out. (wow that made me sound like someone trying to be cool)

3717 W 70th pl
Chicago, Il 60629

I'll get my boy Kels here to get some Melée pra'tisé.

Arty

Smash Lord

I'm getting top 3 for sure now!

Dr.K

Smash Rookie
i wanna mm this kid with mario too bo =D
Not happening. lol I'm the guy that was watching you at the oshkosh tourney while you and nightwing we're playing on the projector screen and that's when quaz called me, ironically, RIGHT when you guys started talking about him. lol, no way i'm playing you or your snake

MachinegunNorm

Smash Lord
Not happening. lol I'm the guy that was watching you at the oshkosh tourney while you and nightwing we're playing on the projector screen and that's when quaz called me, ironically, RIGHT when you guys started talking about him. lol, no way i'm playing you or your snake
he meant his mario, not his snake.

also dk you knew that i meant smash64 rules. >_>

and zjinn i like the ff3 part of your sig... lol

byron

Smash Apprentice
I will be there put me down for melee singles.

I have a small tv but I can't find the cord so I might not bring a setup.

Zjiin

Smash Master
I will be there put me down for melee singles.

I have a small tv but I can't find the cord so I might not bring a setup.
You must TRY and find it!!!

Also, Sliq, Bigy, Eddie... there are gonna be a lot more people for melee this time around!

judge!

Smash Ace
the mi car has 2 spots open...must pay gas money if u come just aim me bloohaha23 and we can work it out..yea

Dajayman

Banned via Administration
Ugh, Smash64 is gonna be on the Wii... oh well, better than no Smash64. I'll still bring my N64/Smash64 setup if people want to play on the old skool system.

I'm still thinking about whether I want to enter Melee singles, just for fun. I definately want to play Melee friendlies, I need to play more of that game.

Dr.K

Smash Rookie
On a side, note, due to the location being chicago, if SHOULD i decide to drive there, do i have to pay for parking nearby?

Dark Kakashi

Smash Ace
Ugh, Smash64 is gonna be on the Wii... oh well, better than no Smash64. I'll still bring my N64/Smash64 setup if people want to play on the old skool system.

I'm still thinking about whether I want to enter Melee singles, just for fun. I definately want to play Melee friendlies, I need to play more of that game.
Just to be on the safe side in case no one brings a Wii with Smash 64 in there, we can always use te N64 with Smash 64 as long as we have controllers. I am also bringing my N64 with Smash 64 and 3 Controllers, so we can have at least 2 set ups for Smash 64 in case the people bringing the Wii versions, decide not to bring them.... Which as you know... tend to happen... a lot... >_>;

On a side, note, due to the location being chicago, if SHOULD i decide to drive there, do i have to pay for parking nearby?
Since the venue is by Wrigley Field, yes, you need to pay for parking. Either via Parking Meters or Parking Lot.

Scythe

Smash Master
I burst out laughing at the end of it. Bowyer is tooooooooooo good.

Dr.K

Smash Rookie
Just to be on the safe side in case no one brings a Wii with Smash 64 in there, we can always use te N64 with Smash 64 as long as we have controllers. I am also bringing my N64 with Smash 64 and 3 Controllers, so we can have at least 2 set ups for Smash 64 in case the people bringing the Wii versions, decide not to bring them.... Which as you know... tend to happen... a lot... >_>;

Since the venue is by Wrigley Field, yes, you need to pay for parking. Either via Parking Meters or Parking Lot.
Phuck! Hmm, one of the few reasons why i don't like chicago...or least driving around...you have to pay for just about everything other then breathing. Who knows, i may have just jinxed our public air system and got a law passed saying they can toll our breathing. lol Off hand, do you know the cost of the parking meters?

Quaz

Smash Master
Dr. K BO X7's mario can like 2 stock my peach with ease and my peach can like beat everyone in kenosha as far as I remember lol.

just watch out what you're asking for.

Scythe

Smash Master
Is there going to be Melee doubles at this Zjiin? It seems as if some people are expecting it.

Zjiin

Smash Master
As long as there are MORE than two setups hahaha. Seriously, if no one wants to enter, we'll make it a $1 entry. I LOVE doubles.

MachinegunNorm

Smash Lord
yeah sorry i'm not bringing anything for melee this time seeing as how they screwed me over for my tournament last week.

Zjiin

Smash Master
Yeah, i figured you'd still be bitter Norm. (Rightfully so) Not much i can say about it. These guys don't even realize that without you last time, Melee wouldn't be continuing here. Have fun with Brawl.

Top Bottom