• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Clash Of Brokenness! IV Battle of Truthiness! (April 25th) Chicago, Illinois

Dajayman

Banned via Administration
Just to be on the safe side in case no one brings a Wii with Smash 64 in there, we can always use te N64 with Smash 64 as long as we have controllers. I am also bringing my N64 with Smash 64 and 3 Controllers, so we can have at least 2 set ups for Smash 64 in case the people bringing the Wii versions, decide not to bring them.... Which as you know... tend to happen... a lot... >_>;
To be honest, I'll be very surprised if anyone brings a Wii with Smash64 on it. I know you have to hack your Wii since it's not an official VC game yet in the US (I think it came out in Japan, so hopefully we'll be seeing it here too). It's not a very popular hack like Brawl+ either, so that makes it even harder to get. Anyways, I'll be there with my old skool setup.

byron

Smash Apprentice
You must TRY and find it!!!

Also, Sliq, Bigy, Eddie... there are gonna be a lot more people for melee this time around!

I found the cord but as my luck would have it the tvs f*ing broken!

I could bring a n64 with smash and 3 sticks but I still dont have a tv :(

MachinegunNorm

Smash Lord
To be honest, I'll be very surprised if anyone brings a Wii with Smash64 on it. I know you have to hack your Wii since it's not an official VC game yet in the US (I think it came out in Japan, so hopefully we'll be seeing it here too). It's not a very popular hack like Brawl+ either, so that makes it even harder to get. Anyways, I'll be there with my old skool setup.
i'm at least going to have it.

Dark Kakashi

Smash Ace
Look at the bright side guys, you get to show case Brawl Doubles and Singles in the projector in the Finals, so you can show all the competitive fighters there how the game is meant to be played. =p

Also, for Melee, I will look into getting a set up for you guys from Game Stop, but I won't guarantee anything at this moment, but I am looking into it.

Also, if players want to do Melee Doubles, I know the person to talk to is Zjiin, so if we have enough interest we can do it and like all the other games, All Finals will be on the projector to showcase the game to everyone there. ^_^

alcoady

Smash Ace
I has smash64 on my wii too.. but I will not condone any 64 tourneys XD.
hence your homosexuality

ps. your GF is pretty hot

but uhh.. yeah i just fudgin realized that all you AA mo fo's is fidn' to be at this bad maa****a so uuhhh. yeah expect some pika V falcon in brawl, melee, and 64....
...their should be some sort of crew battle type thing were you pick like 3 guys per team (or something els divisible by 3) and it would be all 3 smash games.... idk how stock transfer would work tho.....

anyway, y'all gettin ***** in melee

HiddenBowser

Smash Master
I got the money/teammate thing worked out!!!!!! So I can go!!!!!

...but now I have girl johns, lmao

Tink

Smash Hero
ima try really hard to come....to this =).....but ya, cosmo, who you teamin with if melee doubles goes down o_0?

Devildigimon

Smash Lord
i hope you brawl players get a lil more hype during tournies...

just sayin.

oh and then there's this (be warned this is soley for tournaments I'm running):

Originally Posted By Webster on www.shoryuken.com

check the tournament schedule for start times for tournies you want to enter. and be there like 20 mins early.

I'M NOT ACCEPTING ANY LATE ENTRIES. Be on time and plan accordingly. It's only respectful to your fellow players who make it on time.

EVERYONE, PLEASE DON'T FORGET THOSE SET UPS AND LAGLESS T.Vs

Ray Chun

Smash Apprentice
i'm coming to this. if there is no rain, i'll bring a setup. and what happened to the better venue? fcuking parking is horrible there.

Weimdog

Smash Journeyman
Ray Ill show u free parking if u feel like taking the bus a mile or two :)

also wtf damian your sig is gone?? it was the best yet

Dark Kakashi

Smash Ace
I'm having a session today at my house. Darkness is already here, Webster... If you guys want to come over that is fine. I don't expect anyone until after 3PM, since I'll be buying some drinks and chips before that time. =p

I will be playing games as prep for this weekend, so basically all the games for this weekend will be at the session.

I do have a few people coming from different forums, so we should have a good diversity of players and games.

If you want to hang out and play some games you are welcome to drop by. I live on the south side of Chicago so no, not around Screenz. =p

If you been to my place before for the Chicago End of Summer tournament I did last year around Labor Day, you should know how many people I can fit here.

My address is:

8536 South Kolin Avenue
Chicago, Illinois 60652

My number for calling and texting: 773-540-6347

I have enough room for like 6-7 Set Ups, so if you can bring a set up that would be appreciated. I will have around 3 Set Ups, up and running by 3PM. ^_^

Devildigimon

Smash Lord
hey guaiz:

k, apparently i was wrong (more like mike was confused on what he wanted to do today...lol)! WE ARE HAVING A SESSION TODAY...

AND TOMORROW! :)

Top Bottom