• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

[Circuit Event] **Fuhgeddaboudit 2** 9/29 Oshkosh, WI

Sliq

Smash Master
LOL THIS TRASHTALK HAS GONE TOO FAR LOL IM GONNA BEAT YOUR *** NEXT TIME I SEE YOU CUZ THATS HOW WE DO IT HERE IN THE MW ***** LOL SLIQ YOU THINK YOURE SO COOL BUT IMMA FIGHT YOUR *** AND WE WILL SEE WHO IS THE REAL O.G. IN THE MIDWEST LOL MAN UP *****

Banned via Administration
LOL THIS TRASHTALK HAS GONE TOO FAR LOL IM GONNA BEAT YOUR *** NEXT TIME I SEE YOU CUZ THATS HOW WE DO IT HERE IN THE MW ***** LOL SLIQ YOU THINK YOURE SO COOL BUT IMMA FIGHT YOUR *** AND WE WILL SEE WHO IS THE REAL O.G. IN THE MIDWEST LOL MAN UP *****
lollllllllllllllllll this made me laugh

eighteenspikes

Smash Master
Working on videos now. I have all of finals encoded, working on BigC vs Sparrow right now. Post up if you know your matches were recorded to give me some help identifying them.

Sephiroth27

Smash Ace
Edge and I were the only double Ganon team there, GUARANTEEEEEEEED!!!!!!!!!!! (or at least the ones that were recorded, GUARANTEEEEEED!!!!!!!!)

EDIT: But then I switched to Captain Falcon randomly.

EDIT 2: Just remembered that not a whole lot of people really care.

EDIT 3: I was recently informed that Captain Awesome and Thelemon went dual Ganon. That may be the case, but they were not nearly as b.a. as Edge and I were/are.

Tink

Smash Hero
me vs arron!!!

me vs chexer!!!

teams finals!!!

only things i can think of that got recorded.

5150's unbanned! YAY! Also, what was in your sig that your removed?
a picture of Matt (ya you wont know who he is) and then i said "You shouldn't be a mod if you suck" (oh btw he has 4.5k posts and has been to 1 tournament, in geneva......)

Chexr

Smash Ace
vids indeed

Especially Losers Final Teams and Winners Finals

me vs eddie got recorded as well

ChronoSquare

Smash Ace
Let me rephrase that...

FREE Vista-compatible .mov file converter?

And Disciple... the total of the crews matches is like 1 GB; then there's also the two money matches I have single-recorded that need to get split up so I can post them myself... that brings it to something like 1.5 GB. And I have no idea where I could host it online to send it...

Honestly, a .mov converter would be better than just some short-term "I send it to you and you do it for me" fix, because then in the future I'll be able to handle any vids with no hassle, instead of again having to send it to somebody...

CaptainAwesome

Smash Ace
EDIT 3: I was recently informed that Captain Awesome and Thelemon went dual Ganon. That may be the case, but they were not nearly as b.a. as Edge and I were/are.
That's probably true. Assuming, of course, that by b.a. you mean total scrubs that are unaware of how to play Ganon.

Sliq

Smash Master
Why is this thread open, the tournaments been over for like a week now.

James Sparrow

Smash Master
i like 4 bashers on lina
she has the ias to really use it!
Haha yeah dude, her ias skill is the ****. I max it ASAP for maximum pwnage. :laugh:

My DPS Lina aint **** compared to your DPS techies you were telling me about, 5150. Wasn't it like 3 butters, Manta, Treads, Cuirass or something?

Plairnkk

Smash Legend
bashers on lina lmao

i do enjoy me a battle lina from time to time, but 0-deathing a clinkz or something is too fun as well

Sliq

Smash Master
Man, I have no idea what the he!! you guys are talking about.

Haha yeah dude, her ias skill is the ****. I max it ASAP for maximum pwnage. :laugh:

My DPS Lina aint **** compared to your DPS techies you were telling me about, 5150. Wasn't it like 3 butters, Manta, Treads, Cuirass or something?
no. dagon dagon and another dagon. not stacked.

Top Bottom