• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Cincinnati Weeklies (Next: Friday Nov. 28)

Overswarm

is laughing at you
the worst thing just happened!! my baby brother damaged my wii and now it wont play any Cd's do any of you guys know where i can go and get it fixed?[
Meijer. Buy a new one. Put old one in box. GG.

You can send it in to Nintendo for repairs, I believe.

QUIVO

Smash Master
They gave me a brand new wii when i sent mine in...

Stupid though cause i lost 3 games I bought on there and all of my memory for other wii games.

Overswarm

is laughing at you
Is everyone from last time coming to this? Do we have more ppl coming?
If I can go to Kel's apartment at 8, leave to Dr. X's with Kel from there, and then stay the night at Kel's, then I am ^_^

Doctor X

Smash Lord
Most people seem to be up for coming again this week. I haven't made a facebook event, but most of those people didn't show last time so whatever. We should have a good turnout.

Overswarm

is laughing at you
Well, I work til 8 and Kel says he has exams so he needs to study

so

I prollly won't be going unless he gives me a call :(

Y.b.M.

Smash Master
Hey, I will be attending the Weekly Brawl today. I'm also bringing a buddy of mine...who is fairly good. But practice makes Better...thanks Doctor X.

e__

Smash Ace
I was GOING to show up tonight, but then I remembered that a few friends invited me to get together to watch game 3.

Overswarm

is laughing at you
What do you want.

OOOO I have Canadian money I can give you! It's from Canadaland and everything!
I get canadian pennies already and they suck

also that is not from New York

I don't know what I want, so surprise me (God I'm going to regret that).

Keep in mind that I got you a rock from Ireland, so it's not exactly difficult to meet quota.

Infern Angelis

Smash Master

lol I mean the audience I was performing for where fighting with each other. So the one's who supported melee kept getting beat up by those who support Brawl. However, due to the fact that Im explaning this, this joke seems less joke worthy :(

Sliq

Smash Master
lol I mean the audience I was performing for where fighting with each other. So the one's who supported melee kept getting beat up by those who support Brawl. However, due to the fact that Im explaning this, this joke seems less joke worthy :(
On second thought, don't do stand up.

Tyr_03

Smash Champion
^^^
I've started to associate the word Brawl with the taste of vomit. I suck at Melee and Brawl anyhow so ooooooh well. Someone should bring SSB64 next time. I haven't played that in ages.

QUIVO

Smash Master
Hey Sliq, bring me back the statue of liberty. Not just a replica or little trinket.. i want the whole motha ****in thing

Doctor X

Smash Lord
I can bring the ssb64 game next time, and I think Doctor X has an n64 right?
Do it. We can use my roomate's, I guess, though you may want to bring controllers.

Lol I'll just stay in the backroom and play Melee again. That was fun. No poop involved.
Go ahead. That's part of the reason we had melee setups in the first place. Some people like it better. Others-- me, for example-- like both. But if you expect people to give you a pat on the back for comparing brawl to disagreeable bodily fluids and dropping out of round-robins like sore losers, you're seriously mistaken. :)

Top Bottom