• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Cincinnati Weeklies (Next: Friday Nov. 28)

Taso

Smash Apprentice
Does it? I suppose I could...
I'd need to learn how to get there, among other things.

clowsui

Smash Legend
I can't come because I'm gone for like all of July (5-19 I have this summer camp at Xavier that my dad pushed me into, after that I go to Barcelona, after that I have home camp for Marching Band [maybe I can come then], and then I have away camp [I'll play Brawl with my friends I guess]). So yeah. But hold these as biweeklies during the year and I should be able to come every other week or so.

smash64

Smash Champion
noooooooooooooooooooooooooo clowsui dont leave us now who is gonna make all the random funny comments? lol...well anyways we will have fun on your last weeklie

Infern Angelis

Smash Master
For sure, Im gonna miss u saying " Itz BRAWL baby!" its like ur signature saying

and I did say happy birthday Clowsi, like right before u left, u just were not paying attention.

Overswarm

is laughing at you
i wish you come so i can face a 10 time champion
I dunno what's gonna happen now... 10 was my goal. Didn't care if it was big or small, 10 in a row was my goal. Now I hit it so I wonder if my positive affirmation will now dissolve and I'll stop getting my good luck >_>

clowsui

Smash Legend
holy crap that was friggin awesome today
thanks for letting me experience one of the best smashfests ever guys

jimmy johns - rainbow brigade!

plus quotes: "alright so i wanna know the person's name who founded jimmy johns. because if it's jimmy johns...then seriously who the hell has two first names? i mean, except for mew2king. because his name is jason zimmerman john." - kel, being awesome.

"who the fsck breaks their stuff on the sidewalk? it's totally cool...because 'man i'm so manly i gotta show my manliness by breaking stuff on the sidewalk aarrrrgh'" - kel

teams. double olimar! also i'm getting better, don't you think so anthony? my falco is getting better for teams...my fox is **** too though

singles. kel is way too awesome for playing way too many friendlies with me. also josh is cool for playing melee with me...and as always eddie and anthony for being the coolest latinos on the planet.

janky stage battle - "244% vs turtle? yeah turtle always wins" port town, it's on vids LOL

also you guys better be at newport i need my other controller back.

also sleeq and overswarm get here earlier :<

Infern Angelis

Smash Master
Came back late tonight from the tournament, fun night. Brawl, pizza, free movie, can u ask for more? Ill post my videos tomorrow morning. Going to sleep now :)

smash64

Smash Champion
fun tourament indeed btw we got 3 new ppl coming this coming tuesday, Taso and his buddy i cant remember his name and the girl that works in Game City, this will be my first time smashing a girl..................... that sounded wrong

clowsui

Smash Legend
XD
I'm going to try to make the next one AND the Wednesday one. No promises though. I think the weekly is much more awesome than the tourney (seeing as I don't have to pay and I'm guaranteed at least 3 hours of playtime).

Overswarm

is laughing at you
A girl smasher? Uh oh. Let's jsut watch everyone's personality change :(

Overswarm

is laughing at you
I think you get my fear of women slightly off kilter.

I fear not women merely because they exist. I fear women that have power over men for no reason other than they are women.

If this girl is attractive and flirty and I leave with a bunch of money missing and suddenly I'm skipping smash tournaments because I spent all my money on flowers and jewelry that I don't want, then yes, I shall fear her.

Overswarm

is laughing at you
Are any of the new people good?

Also, I'm disturbed at the number of spanish speaking people increasing around me. They plot secretly during teams matches.

Infern Angelis

Smash Master
Are any of the new people good?

Also, I'm disturbed at the number of spanish speaking people increasing around me. They plot secretly during teams matches.

Well Taso is pretty good, his friend is not, and not sure about the girl since we didnt see her play. And she is actually American but knows decent spanish. But yeah, we do plot against you during team matches :laugh:

Overswarm

is laughing at you
You have no idea how scary it is to not know what your opponents are saying. I never realized how much I eavesdropped until I heard your gibbity gibbity over and over again.

Infern Angelis

Smash Master
lol seriously, thats funny. So ur just scared of not knowing what other people are saying? but that could count with any language, not just spanish :p

Overswarm

is laughing at you
I have a special hatred for spanish, for I have been forced to learn it.

*shakes first*

Top Bottom