• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Chula Vista/San Diego Smash Presents: The Gauntlet April 28th

snailhead

Smash Rookie
Hahah, that was really fast.

But I haven't played in half a year. I guess I have to main metaknight.

Tearbear

Smash Ace
lol maining MK wouldnt be the best idea right now considering they reopened the whole ban MK thing

get on aim or something so we dont flood the forum

aim = tevo1992

Pheonix

Smash Journeyman
NNID
FrostboltPhoenix
Congratulations Tearbear, way to represent!

I don't think I can do SCSA. But would anyone of you guys be down for an SDSU tourney on either Friday Feb 12th or Saturday Feb 13th?

I'm trying to get it together... $5 entry fee, Brawl singles (keeping it small). But I need an idea of whens the best time everyone coudl make it.
I'd be down either day. Feb 12th would be awesome though since thats mah birfdai but thats just me xD

Tearbear

Smash Ace
ok smashfest tomorrow

i get out at like 10 tomorrow so come at like 11

if any1 still wants to come over today thats cool too

LanceStern

Smash Lord
If you do something tomorrow, I could come later on like at nighttime.

As of now, the only time rooms are open at SDSU is Friday March 19th, so I reserved the room for then. But I feel comfortable about saturday too, it's just I want SDSU students to be able to come out and not worry about "man I have to drive/come back up there".

Hm, it's tough to do these things

Eclipsedrgn

Smash Cadet
lol i actually learned a few things at the smashfest today.

For example if you're my teammate in a doubles match, never EVER ask me to wake you up if you miss a rest with jigglypuff lolol

$BONE$

Smash Ace
does bone still play ssbb? i want to play with him
TKD WANTS TO PLAY WITH ME. LOL. w00t. i feel so cool and special. omgomg.

so...... me and tkd are gonna team and beat everybody at all the big tournaments and then everyones gonna be all like, omg wtf. they're so good where did they come from. and im gonna be like, w00t we're elite thats where we came from. then they're gonna be like wow im gonna go cry then. then im gonna give them a napkin, but they're gonna need more than one. and im gonna be like, shut up i already gave you a napkin stop being a cry baby.

edit: then somiyah is gonna be like HUAHAUHAUHAUHAUHAUHAH. and then we're all gonna laugh cuz its funny.

Zekeishere

Smash Ace
Does anyone wanna go to SCSA? I'd like to leave tonight, just to hang out at Dai's house and crap. I really don't have much money, so I wanna split it with everyone.

I was gonna leave tonight or something, sleep at Dai's house, drive to the tourney, then drive back after.

text/call me if you're interested or something. 1(818) 614 7511

Awex

Smash Lord
Socks, I disapprove. I didn't start smoking til I was 18. :p

Oh hey guys, I'll be seeing you around more often I hope. With company. <3

D

Deleted member

I dont drink and i smoke almost never so i figure i wont die =P
Peer pressure is lame.

Marceux

Smash Journeyman
Hmm...

Socks, I don't care at all about the things you do recreationally, and you really shouldn't care about anyone's opinions on the things you do (unless that person's opinion must truly matter because of how much you care about that person)...

but I just felt a little old for a moment is all... take note kiddies: 21 - 22 is the apex of your youth/life. Live it up.

Pheonix

Smash Journeyman
NNID
FrostboltPhoenix
I'm going to World 2-4. I have 4 seats open, or I'll drive with someone else.

Who wants to go? =D
I dooooo

Im pumped for World 2-4. I really feel like my Sonic has gotten TONS better since WGF thanks to X and his personal training :D

Charoo

Smash Champion
i need some1 i can trust to help me post a tourney on aib. I don't have an account there

Top Bottom