• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Chula Vista/San Diego Smash Presents: The Gauntlet April 28th

Awex

Smash Lord
Havok, I can't come over tonight. I might not be able to go to the weekly either.

Pick me up in the morning, please? よろしく(^o^)/

Rickety

Peace and Love
A Mouseka-Thought

Happy Happy Happy! <3

Yay!

Ooh, would Bone and Oats like to give me music? I always get so embarrassed when people see my iPod and see nothing but Disney songs.

Especially when Typh has the best music taste in SoCal The World™ <3

Somebody help make this hopelessly sappy boy cool!

TheMogX

Smash Journeyman
If someone knows hoffman AIM or celphone please call him, and tell him that the two mexicans agree to the gas prices. And also he can pick them up at Havok's place, at 8 am or 9am when ever he likes.

Cheeri-Oats

Smash Lord
Rickety, you're so lucky I'm bringing my laptop and EVERYTHING.

Also: Havok, come up with sick *** San Diego Super-Cheer-Taunt that will sound sick when we yell it like MEN.

Here's An Example:

Call: "WHO ARE WE?!?!?!?!"

Response: "SD!"

Call: "SELF-DESTRUCT!"

Response: "**** YOU UP *clap clap* **** YOU UP"

typh

BRoomer
BRoomer
Dear San Diego:

Oats' music taste is Approved by Typh and therefore I am allowing him to impart his collection onto Rickety's iPod.

Signed,
Typh

Hall

Smash Ace
Disney songs.
=D OHMYGODOHMYGODOHMYGOD

[Falcon]YES[/Falcon]

Call: "SELF-DESTRUCT!"

Response: "**** YOU UP *clap clap* **** YOU UP"
<3
Halllll, could you pick me up tonight? I don't have a ride per usual,
Every time I quote you I read Lemon Chiffon

eRgoT

Smash Rookie
@Mog: Sorry for the late notice, had work all day. If they wanna pay $30 each out of the kindness of their appreciative hearts, they're more than welcome to as my friend (le driver) doesn't have a job so I'm sure he'd happily accept the money, haha. But otherwise like 15-20 (depends if Natch doesn't come back with us) each for round trip is chill, I worked out the mileage n what not. We'll be there around 8 in da morn.

@Gursalug: I has much Beatles fandom. All you need is love me do you want to know a secret?

ps the secret is about my monkey :laugh:

(I learnted how to be patient wit Diddy hehe)

Excited for tomorrow, time to get minuscule amount of sleep WOO! Also, I reckon I'll be entertaining myself with this thread more often, so get the f-smash used to me. Or don't, I'm hard to offend. Peace!

**Havok**

Smash Lord
@Mog: Sorry for the late notice, had work all day. If they wanna pay $30 each out of the kindness of their appreciative hearts, they're more than welcome to as my friend (le driver) doesn't have a job so I'm sure he'd happily accept the money, haha. But otherwise like 15-20 (depends if Natch doesn't come back with us) each for round trip is chill, I worked out the mileage n what not. We'll be there around 8 in da morn.

@Gursalug: I has much Beatles fandom. All you need is love me do you want to know a secret?

ps the secret is about my monkey :laugh:

(I learnted how to be patient wit Diddy hehe)

Excited for tomorrow, time to get minuscule amount of sleep WOO! Also, I reckon I'll be entertaining myself with this thread more often, so get the f-smash used to me. Or don't, I'm hard to offend. Peace!
Alright thanks man, we will be waiting for you at havoks place then.

JaggerG

Smash Apprentice
Dear Havok:
1) Update your signature please okay thanks
2) The line cuts off because of a random line break so it's unreadable
3) Is the tournament Sunday the 31st?
Love,
JaggerG

**Havok**

Smash Lord
Stauffy here, kids. We're gonna be starting later than usual due to the fact that we all need sleep after spending all night at SCSA lol.

**Havok**

Smash Lord
I think he gave a ballpark of starting around 2:00 before he passed out on the couch. Like I'm probably gonna do in a second.

.AC.

Smash Lord
So its starting at around 2pm?i would be there to play friendlies but i got no money and no ride :(

Nyjin

Smash Ace
3DS FC
3179-6397-7213
4th Havok and 7th Hall? Good stuff!

I missed SCSA and the Weekly to help my speech team and try to re-boot my social life. :p

How'd Awex/TJ do? The rest of you have any success as well? (I know TKD beat DSF at least).

P.S. Larry got 2nd! Were the matches with M2k epic/close at all?

JaggerG

Smash Apprentice
You can point and click in FLaiL, but that's not the object of the game. :^/ Although Hold-Off Red is pretty good. I haven't played the latest Hold-Off though.

**Havok**

Smash Lord
m2k is coming over

m2k beat larry 3-1. they were kinda close at certain moments then m2k would just gain momentum.

anyways, m2k IS coming afterall. So if anyone wants to come over to play him/say hi, whatever.

yea. Im post this in the melee **** too.

selendrile

Smash Apprentice
For anybody that loved Final Fantasy 4 as much as I did, they released a sequel on WiiWare today for 8 bucks. I've been enjoying every second of it.

Top Bottom