• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Chula Vista/San Diego Smash Presents: The Gauntlet April 28th

Hall

Smash Ace
I'll see what I can do Terry. Zekey, bring what you owe me on Saturday, or Stauffy has to break a few legs.

D

Deleted member

Nyjin you should play some sports.
like ping pong.
Ill teach you im mad good, no joke.

Nyjin

Smash Ace
3DS FC
3179-6397-7213
I should be studying for Calc and Chem....or get my speech ready for Nationals (less than a month!).

But all I really want to do is....relax...maybe Camp and Chaingrab some fools. ;P

Zekeishere

Smash Ace
And with that, I'll totally bring Hall what I owe him.

Also, guys, Smash fest on Wednesday please! I have work, then a little school later but I wanna PLAYY!!

Tearbear

Smash Ace
you could make it for singles
since doubles and brawl minus will be first

bring TVs people and wiis

AzN_Lep

Smash Champion
i salute this thread, SD brawl, and everyone associated with it for being awesome and having the only active "Brawl" thread in the pacwest forums. The brawl community would be much more likable if everyone were like you guys. Props for being awesome San Diego.

madrush21 - the legendary zack353 (323?) lives somewhere in SD. he's probably the best 64 player around these parts. Where you at Zack?

Nabster92

Smash Cadet
Wait we still have smashfests at the lodge at UCSD??? Do you guys only do Melee? I might come down to em sometime regardless even though I'm pretty garbage at Melee now. The Sixth College lodge that the triweeklies used to be at?

Hall

Smash Ace
I meant you can't hang out with her and show up later. Or go to Terry's and leave early to hang out with her. Most non smash people would get bored at a smash tournament.

Top Bottom