• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Chula Vista/San Diego Smash Presents: The Gauntlet April 28th

Awex

Smash Lord
Speaking of TVs, I left mine at your house, Terry. :x

Rickety, you should upload that drawing you did. =D

Siege: good **** in teams dude.

Today was fun. =)

D

Deleted member

Fun tourny!
Wish i coulda entered singles but whatever, brawl minus was epic, and yoshi is epic =]
I need a good person to help my MK be good tho

**Havok**

Smash Lord
fun tournament yesterday! =)

I'll have a lot of free time from now on, so If anyone wants to come over mornings to play a bit let me know!

Text me, don't just show up lmao.

Hall

Smash Ace
Btw Terry, my car kinda died outside your house, so if your family or the neighbors wonder what some strange derelict yellow thing is doing outside I'll be there to pick it up either today or tomorrow.

seigehyland

Smash Ace
SD is awesome. always will be, thats why it makes me super sad i haveto leave.. :(

havok..what time in the mornings are you able to play?

4am? 5am?

edit:

shout outs:

Terry: thanks for having all 25 of us at your house. Your parents are awesome. (P.S i left my power strip there because bone and Fierce were still playing on the wii that was plugg into it)

Awex: We did REALLY well in teams. good **** bro. we should try that again if we get a chance.

Bigfoot: Imma miss you dude. have fun in Texas. GGs in brawl minus..ahaha. my jiggs ***** now...lol

Tyrant: i think thats the 2nd time ive lost to you in doubles dammit..lol. ggs bro

Vato: your MK gets better everytime i play you...but your diddy will get 0-deathed everytime...lol

MikeHaze: Dude...i didnt even get to play you ...AGAIN!!..lol..lets play in something other than doubles

Chilli: GGs chill, you shouldve entered in something. youre pretty cool. you should relax more. haha

BrianH: nice oli bro, i almost felt hopeless. like, my goal was "try not to die too fast" lol. ggs

Hall: I hope you feel better bro, you started to be able to talk again, but im sure

Bone: OMG you came back!! your peach is probably the fastest peach ive ever seen. your cancels trip me out. on a better note, it was great seeing you again. keep going to more things, youre cool to be around.

Rickety: I was absolutely shocked to see your number saying that it was calling me. lol. i havent seen you since december at WGF. haha. i miss you Rick. come over to castle seige from time to time. haha

Fierce: you jerk, whove you been practicing with?!?!? lol. why can you beat my MK and DDD now?? lol. come over this week Fabian.

Stauffy: your lucario is starting to ****...ALOT more than usual...your practice and efforts are showing alot more in my eyes for some reason stauff..even tho youve beaten hellof people already..haha. love you stauff.

Pitbull: Good games bro, lots of stauffy practice helped alot against you. i had fun tho bro..GGs.

fox16: ggs in brawl minus...falcon dittos are still ****..haha...ive been training a jigglypuff tho..my combo vid will be up by the end of the week. haha

Oats: **** dude. i haent seen you in forever...it was fun playing some doubles. youre always fun to hang around marco.

if i forgot you, im hella sorry...lol

.AC.

Smash Lord
i think mario might be able to help you. it would be cool if more people went to soid's tourney. where you at nyjin?

~automatic

Smash Legend
NNID
automaticdude

.AC.

Smash Lord
Come to soid's tourney we will have nachos and free asian food!!! + a nice ride in mario's kar(t)

~automatic

Smash Legend
NNID
automaticdude
I ate 3 mango danishes and they were totally bishin.

EDIT: Here's a pic of the Tj shirt

$5 on @ Soid's on Sunday.

Zekeishere

Smash Ace
So to anyone not going to MLG or is busy and stuff, I'm having a my birthday party bon fire thing at my house on June 5th (Saturday) for all my friends, and well, since I consider you guys my friends anyone is more than welcome to come. =P

Just check in with me 1st that'd be great. :k

Top Bottom