• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Chula Vista/San Diego Smash Presents: The Gauntlet April 28th

Slicer

Smash Cadet
Happy Birthday,Awex.

I went to the Bowling Alley at SDSU today and saw some people playing brawl. What days do they play?

LanceStern

Smash Lord
every day, all day. literally until it closes some nights

But we do singles monday and wednesday night, starting around 5 or so. Sometimes we do crews and tournies.

D

Deleted member

Results?
Also lol@ Green Greens.
*****es dont no bout my samus on green greens

Tearbear

Smash Ace
uhh

we ran a free tourny just cause
did all the mlg rulesets

green greens is pretty gay

~automatic

Smash Legend
NNID
automaticdude
lol MLG.
People demand results Terry. Even if it was a free tourney peeps want those results.

Happy birthday Alex!!

Pheonix

Smash Journeyman
NNID
FrostboltPhoenix
Yeah. Also people just forfeited, all i know of is Chill and Stauffy. Not sure if anyone else stopped.

We stopped at the last 3; Havok, Terry, and myself. Then we just did doubles for like 2 hours lol

.AC.

Smash Lord
that was a dream?

havok let me know if you are going to a tourney this weekend and if there is a way i can get a ride =P

~automatic

Smash Legend
NNID
automaticdude
lol el AC parecia tornado esa noche. El Stryks al parecer amanecio en Canada o algo asi. Ese vato si se puso bn de las de aca y mas con el pericazo.

Por lo menos Awex recuerda su cumple. =P

Nabster92

Smash Cadet
So is anyone driving down to CSULB this weekend for the triweekly? Would there be room to fit my PC in the car on the way back if I tagged along? I left it at home since I wasn't sure if I could fit it in with all the carpooling I did coming back to SD after this past weekend.

Anyways I could probably just go home from there and come back another way with it on Sunday if I can get there at all, so let me know if there are any spots open in any car going down.

Also, from the comments on the tourney page...Edrees is going to it??

I haven't seen that guy in forever. Has he been to any other tourneys since like WGF 09?

Hall

Smash Ace
Speaking of my favorite international dudes, I currently have a bunch of cousins from Australia over and we've been talking about things like meat pies.

lanky_gunner

Smash Master
The Moon, with the Fierce Deity Mask in hand
NNID
lanky_gunner
3DS FC
3179-6065-1453
Switch FC
SW-6340-2624-9135
Hello smashers!

I've been tasked to inform everyone about a regional/national Super Smash Bros. Brawl tourney happening in Utah!

http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=263780

It is happening the last weekend of May. For more information, look in the OP of the thread. Post in there if you have any questions regarding rides, fees, housing, or anything else regarding the tourney.

We hope to see you there!

Top Bottom