• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Chula Vista/San Diego Smash Presents: The Gauntlet April 28th

Hall

Smash Ace
I kind of want to come back to this stupid game awesome community...

(this was Oats on Hall's shitty silly laptop)

seigehyland

Smash Ace
Me vs Meep; CGC 10/11? I ***** NorCal's best player with Lucas and 2-stocked his Meta and Snake. Not to mention it was one of the best car-rides everr
That was CGC 10...and i watched the whole thing..lol. spiked him on rainbow ..but then you got ***** by everyone else in that pool. lol jk

i think up there on you list should be the match where you and pitbull had a friggin staring contest at SV at R3 and Onski came over all pissed off because they considered it as "stalling" even tho no one touched a ledge...lol.

Tearbear

Smash Ace
ok so im hosting a tourny on sunday since nothing is going on this week in LA

ill make the tourny page soon

D

Deleted member

I vote saturday for tourny cuz im leavin for Flo Rida on sunday=[

If not thats k i guess

Nefarious B

Smash Champion
I can come Saturday, not sunday.

Socks are you gonna be around this week? I could actually get a ride if you wanted to play for a bit, duno if your parents are cool with having people over though.

D

Deleted member

hmmm i have school this week >:l
And my mom is in europe so im at my dads which is in mission hills.

Pheonix

Smash Journeyman
NNID
FrostboltPhoenix
I vote Saturday. Sunday is my moms b-day D:

Also im almost done with all my brawl customizing. I'd like to thank Terry for helping me figure out how to do music hacks, and Chill for helping me select a few songs for stages.

I have the custom menu, custom CSS with pokemon, Zelda/Shiek, and Samus/ZSS separated.

Rules are set from the beginning (3 Stock, 8 Minute, TA On)

Infinite Replay/Tags in replays (This means save all replays please!!)

Textures for Green/Red Sonic and Green/Red Lucario for obvious reasons.

EVERYONES blue team texture got replaced with a texture where the color black is dominant (Black Team! :D)

LanceStern

Smash Lord
To my fellow San Diegans going to MLG,

If you run into a Samus... they are going to try timing you out. Or planking. We're finding out how nasty she can be NOT attacking from the ledge.

The more you know.

Feel free to Brawl at SDSU as well. 530pm they try to do singles, it depends on how many peeps are there. Wednesday nights are Whopper wednesdays at Burger King too. mmm

Awex

Smash Lord
Beau Bressler WANTS YOU to believe the tournament should be on Saturday.

What Beau Bressler WON'T tell you is that he mains Yoshi, an inferior low tier character. It's not like he'll be placing. Why should he dictate when you play YOUR Super Smash Bros.?

Also, Beau Bressler has tried on multiple occasions to switch to a higher tier main, and every time he has switched back to Yoshi within a month or less. We can't afford to have such a wishy-washy player in charge.

Beau Bressler: A threat to Awex getting to play smash this weekend.

(This message has been paid for by Alex Wooton for "**** you socks I wanna play some god**** smash but not on my birthday.")

D

Deleted member

Beau Bressler WANTS YOU to believe the tournament should be on Saturday.

What Beau Bressler WON'T tell you is that he mains Yoshi, an inferior low tier character. It's not like he'll be placing. Why should he dictate when you play YOUR Super Smash Bros.?

Also, Beau Bressler has tried on multiple occasions to switch to a higher tier main, and every time he has switched back to Yoshi within a month or less. We can't afford to have such a wishy-washy player in charge.

Beau Bressler: A threat to Awex getting to play smash this weekend.

(This message has been paid for by Alex Wooton for "**** you socks I wanna play some god**** smash but not on my birthday.")
I actually laughed out loud.
But...that wont be enough. Especially because the last two tournaments i have outplaced such notable players as hall and mojoe :p
It appears smashers dont support antisemites
Vote Burntsocks twenty 10

Edit: This message was paid for by the money saved by the new health care bill (dont hurt me) and the "nobody give a **** awex just come on ur birthday and ill get cookies" foundation

Top Bottom