• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Chula Vista/San Diego Smash Presents: The Gauntlet April 28th

Pheonix

Smash Journeyman
NNID
FrostboltPhoenix
Yeah. Palomar street.

I miss you guys so much, whens the next SD tourney? The 2 day one?

EDIT: Havok do you have an extra AC adapter? I remember someone saying that when your wii got stolen, they left the cables so thats why im asking you. Turns out the problem with my wii was just the AC adapter being dead

**Havok**

Smash Lord
sorry phoenix =( no Ac adaptor,

Yysu, come at 8:30 AM, at the palomar station. From where you are it takes roughly about 30 mins to get down here in trolley.

luke_atyeo

Smash Hero
SD!!!

oates/hall did one of you leave a phone charger behind in the hotel at vegas, if so I have it and can arrange to send it to you.

yysu

Smash Cadet
sorry phoenix =( no Ac adaptor,

Yysu, come at 8:30 AM, at the palomar station. From where you are it takes roughly about 30 mins to get down here in trolley.
Okay, see you there at 8:30 then!!!!

Last thing to you all, let us use your controllers as we haven't been able to buy ones yet.... :urg:

**Havok**

Smash Lord
SD!!!

oates/hall did one of you leave a phone charger behind in the hotel at vegas, if so I have it and can arrange to send it to you.
luuuke!

Note:

The Van is good to go!

List of people:
Bone
Me
tkd
soid
mogx
rickety
hall
oats
yysu
husy
stauffy
chill
(Fierce?)

This is gonna be a fun weekend.

Gursalug

Smash Journeyman
I would've went to this grand weekend in the big gay party van adventure, but I made plans a month in advance :(

On another note, is there gonna be a Smashfest this weekend? I think we should also have some kinda brainstorming session in regards to next weekend. Short notice means nothing, guys. We can make this tournament amazing!

TJ & Bone: Good luck in your return matches.

Have fun, guys. And now, I leave you with some nostalgia from my past:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tQo9X9tC9Gw

I had every single on of those things.

Gursalug

Smash Journeyman
G-love...I like that. Sure, man. Hey, since Oats is going to tournaments this weekend, can I have his ticket, too? I'm trying to find a ticket for my girlfriend.

Nyjin

Smash Ace
3DS FC
3179-6397-7213
Way to ruin the page, Jaaaasooon.

And Fierce, I was so expecting that.

XD

AND MAN! I'm missing the Big Gay Party Van. I feel so loneeeely now. *tear*

typh

BRoomer
BRoomer
Yeah. Palomar street.

I miss you guys so much, whens the next SD tourney? The 2 day one?

EDIT: Havok do you have an extra AC adapter? I remember someone saying that when your wii got stolen, they left the cables so thats why im asking you. Turns out the problem with my wii was just the AC adapter being dead
hi

i have two wiis (one is broken) so i could spare an AC adapter for you <3

i'll try to catch you at the next SD thing i go to

~automatic

Smash Legend
NNID
automaticdude
G-love...I like that. Sure, man. Hey, since Oats is going to tournaments this weekend, can I have his ticket, too? I'm trying to find a ticket for my girlfriend.
Yeah dude just hit me up whenever you're at the convention center (or nearby) and I'll give you your entry passes. Get as early as possible because my shift starts @ 10:35

(619) 869-1695 <- my phone just in case you dont have it.

Gursalug

Smash Journeyman
Oats has said it before, and I'll say it again:

Mario is legit.

Thanks, man !

Rickety

Peace and Love
Jeddah, Jeddah

HeyHavok, please don't get mad but, since MoJoe, Rock and JAmeZ needed a ride, I offered them a ride in my car so they could make it to the tournament, since it will supposedly be their last. Don't hate me please! <3

I'll still be seeing you at both tournaments, though! But I won't get to be co-pilot for you. :[

Love, love, love all around. <3

LittLeLives

Smash Apprentice
Sweet. I'm finally near a computer.

Just wanted to say "Thanks a whole bunch, Mario!"
A lot of unexpected things happened that day and while I was expecting to have a good day, it turned out to be much better than I ever thought.
Thanks again, dude!

I tried to catch your TvC game, but my friends wanted me to meet them and it turns out they were all the way at the other end. =( I made it in time for the semi-finals, though.

And Phear I tried to find your booth. I couldn't. =(

EDIT: Holy crap. I'm gonna be at the 'con again tomorrow. Mario and Phear if you guys are still working there I'll see if I can find you. xD

luke_atyeo

Smash Hero
Well you guys coulda come with me to AnimeExpo at least, but you stayed at Bardull's instead.
:p
I wanted to, I was all like "cmon ***s lets go check out AX" and they're like "waaah we wanna stay here and do something that we do all the time at home anyways"

Awex

Smash Lord
Comic-con is so fun.

I think Mario and I bonded.

Maybe.

lol, one more day! But it'll be the most chill day.

What's going on this weekend, San Diego? August 1st tournament? Make a post.

It'll be my last weekend before I go to Japan for 2 weeks, so if you want me to pick you something up, I need some cash for it. =) (If I really like you, you're getting an souvenir anyway.)

D

Deleted member

I think San Diego...

needs an Ike main.

>.>

(Wouldn't it be cool?)
Id give you a hug

If you mained ike
but u wont.
:(

I wont be there August 1st, im still in Europe till the week after =/

tedeth

Smash Master
People on this side of the world can't comprehend how awesome San Diego really is.
Alot of people also make a strange face when I tell them about Carne Asada fries...

Oh well!

Just wanted to thank San Diego for being so amazing. I'm totally coming back to this amazing fries.... I mean city.

**Havok**

Smash Lord
PEOPLE:

-Make the blog about the tournament on your allisbrawl pages!
-Smashfest on wed! More details later
-If people can house, let me know cuz i don't want like 20 people cramped at my place.

=) gnight SD

Edit:

The big gay happy van was amazing.

TJ's still got it.

Me and ponch-man still got it =)

ChillCoyotl

Smash Journeyman
San Diego Love! <3
+
The Temecula Boys
+
Special Treatment Tier
=
Happiest Яickety ever! <3
I finally got Rock to warm up to me fully! <3 They're all so awesome!

(even if I like Rock a tiny tiny tiiiiiiny bit more. is that okay?)

Also, YES <3 another smashfest finally. I'm totally going.

yysu

Smash Cadet
Thank you for your comment Bones lol, and thanks to Havok, Hall, Oats and everybody for taking us on the Big Gay Party Van trip, it was fun!!!! gotta train!!!

also lets play some Blazblue hjahahahaha!!!

Top Bottom