• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Chula Vista/San Diego Smash Presents: The Gauntlet April 28th

Awex

Smash Lord
Husy: Fierce is a local and has the best Zelda on the west coast. <3 I don't think he'll be there on Saturday though, judging from an earlier post in this thread. ;p

And it's standard at any tournament/smashfest to bring your own controller, (any kind is fine) but everyone usually has spares if necessary.

Burntsocks: No need to bring the PS2 controller I got one from my other friend friend.

Chill: San Diego - We train eachother's snakes. <3

Husy

Smash Rookie
Husy: Fierce is a local and has the best Zelda on the west coast. <3 I don't think he'll be there on Saturday though, judging from an earlier post in this thread. ;p

And it's standard at any tournament/smashfest to bring your own controller, (any kind is fine) but everyone usually has spares if necessary.

Burntsocks: No need to bring the PS2 controller I got one from my other friend friend.

Chill: San Diego - We train eachother's snakes. <3
Hey! I would like to try that Fierce Zelda... lol... ¬¬.

Even tough I haven't played for a some weeks, I think I´m still in "standard" level, so I hope I´ll give you some work.

Husy

Smash Rookie
Awex, your smashfest have the same rules than the weeklies? Doubles and singles?

LittLeLives

Smash Apprentice
Usually smashfests just implies we kinda sit around and play casuals all day. If there's enough people they'll probably group together and play doubles. And if there's extra setups and people don't wanna wait, those people usually go play singles.
Unless you just mean no items, 3 stocks, 7/8 minutes, stages set to random + neutral/counterpick - then yes those are the standard rules for competitive Smash.

Husy

Smash Rookie
Usually smashfests just implies we kinda sit around and play casuals all day. If there's enough people they'll probably group together and play doubles. And if there's extra setups and people don't wanna wait, those people usually go play singles.
Unless you just mean no items, 3 stocks, 7/8 minutes, stages set to random + neutral/counterpick - then yes those are the standard rules for competitive Smash.
Ohhh, nice. I can´t wait! Who comes from the center of SD?

DarkKyanite

Smash Journeyman
show me your moves!!! awex!!
haha rickety, u have to make it!!
i am leaving on next monday
and i am not sure if i can make this sunday's weekly
or is there one on this sunday?

FIERCE

Smash Journeyman
RICKETY (and you too, BONE!)! Call me tomorrow. I might or might not go because I lost my debit card on campus today ): ):

Rickety

Peace and Love
hot for hot! - 20 - (PB) pic

RICKETY (and you too, BONE!)! Call me tomorrow. I might or might not go because I lost my debit card on campus today ): ):
Fierce! I've lost my phone! Can you give me your number again? It can be on here, facebook, myspace, allisbrawl, adam&adam xanga, livejournal, anything!

Fingers crossed for tomorrow! I might go to LA, but I'll see what I can do about that! <3

(Oats Wink)

(Fierce HAAAAAYYYYY)

<3

Awex

Smash Lord
D: you guys live down in chula vista, and I don't have the car today!

Someone pick up Mario and Chill :3

WE HAVE DAYU

LittLeLives

Smash Apprentice
Sorry. I decided to watch EVO's live stream on HDr and SFIV. I got captivated, to say the least.

You wouldn't happen to have a spare TV set, would you? I can bring a Wii no prob, but a TV is gonna be a little harder. But if you don't have one I won't mind.

Hopefully I don't arrive too late. I might go at 6:00...

$BONE$

Smash Ace
A man of critical thinking.

Edit:
Hay hay. Let me know if anyone is going up to Rina's farewell tournament this weekend. If there are any spaces, please add me + 1 guest to the list.

ChillCoyotl

Smash Journeyman
I need to see you guys >: I'mma have a smashfest TOMORROW. Tuesday, the 21st.

Show up anytime you like as long as it's after 11 AM cause I'll likely still be waking up then.

The address is

61 East Whitney Street
Chula Vista 91910

If you get lost or need to contact me, call me at 619 581 8069

Husy

Smash Rookie
Ok ChillCoyotl, me and my brothers will try to go tomorrow, so, be ready to...!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!

!!

let us use your controllers... because we dont yet have ones :psycho:

yysu

Smash Cadet
Husy!!! your Triforce is so **** ugly hahaha!!!!! yep, we'll try to make it woho!!!

THANKS TO RICARDO, HAVOK, AND CARLOS FOR BRINGING ME BACK TO SD!!!! SEE YOU SOON GUYS!!!!

Col. Stauffenberg

Smash Lord

Soid

Smash Journeyman
i miss you everyone, i will sell 20 dlls gamestop card to go to any tourney this weekend anyone want it =]?

omfgmenewb

Smash Apprentice
i'm working there at the shirt booths!
i get in for free get paid 140 and 140 in clothes!
its awesome

~automatic

Smash Legend
NNID
automaticdude
Shirts again? that's pretty rad I got TRT which is pretty cool too and I get to
(do top secret missions, can't tell you what they are)
and have front of line priviledges for some panels. Plus I got like 15 comp day passes (not joking.) I have 5 or 6 left over If anyone wants one.

Top Bottom