• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Chula Vista/San Diego Presents: Chula Vista XX SHOUTOUTSSSSS

UnderWing

Smash Apprentice
Totally coming to this, bringing a full set up (TV + Wii) + recording gear for matches (could even record 2 TV's, if I set it up right). Totally psyched for this, SD <3!

--UnderWing

DreamHack619

Smash Ace
with my extra tv plus your wii = set XD

Anyways, I believe that everything is set in stone at this point so no drastic changes will occur.

NOTE: I can provide housing the night before!!!!!!
Whoever.
Koo..... And If anyone else needs it also I can provide housing for like 2 people. Just throwing that out there!

omfgmenewb

Smash Apprentice
i want me a white controller, than we can roll up and throw up gang signs nahh mean!?

D

Deleted member

Please not me IceDX, im only a helpless child :)

But that controller is MINE.

Skrlx

Smash Champion
I'll attend this tournament. =]

ii don't own a wii or brawl but i play brawl at my cousins house... even though he plays it all the time and i play like twice a month i'm still miles ahead from his skill =p

I'LL BE THE NEXT PC CHRIS! (melee,GC) xD

by the way is there going to be a signup sheet to register your nick at the tournament

Marceux

Smash Journeyman
EVERYONE! IT'S HALL'S YOUNGER BUT OLDER BROTHER!!!!!

I'm making a GetYourTournament-lite for San Diego. I think it's better and more navigable, but that's just me. It's called SDSmash/Brawl, and you can find it at this url. Visit it, cuz I uploaded Chula Vista 18 and 20. Peace.

LHG

Smash Journeyman
Hype all around.

I'm really going to try to make this. Haven't played with South SD in forever.

Top Bottom