• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

ChuDatz Presentz: ChuDat's dojo - Yellow Belt $300 Pot! - 6.27.09 - LIVESTREAM UP!

Plairnkk

Smash Legend
ill be at this one. need a good teammate.

gonna camp my **** off in singles, should be fun

hova

Smash Champion
****!!!! i just figured out the perfect plan for actually coming to this tourney

i'll just get hammered at my boy Dogy's place on Friday night and then wake up and pretty much walk to the venue

count it

KBM

Smash Ace
So I'm going to be staying with my dad at the air force base in Odenton at this time. What are the odds of that.

I'm really looking forward to this!

Ajax15

Smash Cadet
3DS FC
4184-3842-7891
i mite actually be able to make this forget the might. IM GOING TO THIS. I JUST MAPQUESTED THIS AND I LIVE LIKE 30 MINUTES AWAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! XD IMA PRACTICE ON A CRAP TV FROM TODAY FORWARD SO I CAN BE USE MY ONLINE MARIO OFFLINE. hows every1 doing :)

Alex Strife

Smash Hero
People should go to this. Its a tournament where 300 bucks of someones money is being put up to help the players. That says a lot about the people running this that they want the community to stay alive so when I come down there I better see 60-70 people deep.

B0mbe1c

Smash Lord
I don't know, this is a ' few days after the Conduit comes out, and I'll be playing that nonstop lol...
But I'll try to come nonetheless.

TheTantalus

Smash Hero
Alex, we should chill for a bit at the tourney, catch up on APEX aftermath and such

Chu, do you think we can get access to the other room??? If we get 70 people, it will be hard to fit everyone.

GimR

GimR, Co-Founder of VGBootCamp
NNID
VGBC_GimR
People should go to this. Its a tournament where 300 bucks of someones money is being put up to help the players. That says a lot about the people running this that they want the community to stay alive so when I come down there I better see 60-70 people deep.
If that many people show up then they better get a bigger venue lol :chuckle:

I plan on coming

Alex Strife

Smash Hero
I'd love to tant but I need to make sure of a few things first

- who is housing me ( need shower and a bed no floor LOLZ )
- need a ride from batl travel plaza lol

AlphaZealot

Former Smashboards Owner
Administrator
Premium
BRoomer
Lobos: sorries!! I can't team with a TL. Quivo and I tried the heck out of that team and discovered it simply didn't work. We agreed never to team Diddy/TL after after COT4 :(

Plank wanna team?

Alex Strife

Smash Hero
hmmmm I really should but maybe since i work i can stay with you XD I heard your amazing at housing...for a price XD.

If not I'll pm dk lolz

ChuDat

Smash Master
hmmmm I really should but maybe since i work i can stay with you XD I heard your amazing at housing...for a price XD.

If not I'll pm dk lolz
Why my place? O.o. The tournament is closer to DKS and I think u'll have more fun there as well haha. Yes, I do housing for a price. U serious about coming down? If u need help getting down here, let me know. PM me.

Snack Attack? - If u are reading this, PM me as soon as possible.

Alex Strife

Smash Hero
I will def. I wanna come down if I don't then I am a scrub. The road to getting better begins in MD/vA

Top Bottom