• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

ChuDatz Presentz: A Chu Bi-weekly! Location change! 1st page updated!

DoH

meleeitonme.tumblr.com
It would be really sad if Unknown paid $95 to get down here and then got $7 for 3rd in singles

DunnoBro

The Free-est
NNID
DunnoBro
Might enter for P:M if anyone is free for some small smashfests for it. I've never really been able to play anyone/practice for it.

Plairnkk

Smash Legend
get owned, scrub

loljokes

ill actually probably team with travis for both, i forgot.

KingofCereal

Smash Journeyman
I know that I have no chance in melee (unless some pro wants to team? lol) but I'm going to be so ready for Project M.

Kawaii Poyo

Smash Champion
Any MKs at this wanna help me practice my Falco? I'm learning Falco to CP a certain MK if I have to play him in bracket. XD

AND ONE OF YOU BETTER TEACH ME HOW TO SHDL, I MUST LEARN HOW!!!!!!!!

Iota

Smash Lord
3DS FC
2852-7054-7732
That's probably a very bad idea since one of the relatives coming over is a 4-6 year old little girl.

Nabster92

Smash Cadet
Been wanting to try to get back in on the scene and just stumbled on this now after moving here to fairfax a couple months ago from SoCal. Don't think I'll be able to make it down this weekend though. I'll try to make it out to the next Brawl tourney though! (my melee-fu has grown weak over the years)

ChuDat

Smash Master
I was able to get the venue fee down to $2 soo.... REJOICE!! Y^.^Y

Unfortunately, my parents are going through a divorce and the Melee/P:M tournament will not be held at my house. Luckily, I'll have two weeks to find a place. I'll keep you guys updated.

Bones0

Smash Legend
I was able to get the venue fee down to $2 soo.... REJOICE!! Y^.^Y

Unfortunately, my parents are going through a divorce and the Melee/P:M tournament will not be held at my house. Luckily, I'll have two weeks to find a place. I'll keep you guys updated.
Sorry to hear man. Hopefully you can find a good place.

ChuDat

Smash Master
Hmm I'm sorry about the confusion. The Brawl tournament is still happening. Melee/P:M needs to be at a different location since this would be the last tournament at the house.

Thanks guys :)

Top Bottom