• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

ChuDat coming down to Florida for xmas!

ChuDat

Smash Master
Hey all, I know a lot of you know me, and I know a lot of you. So first of all, YOOOOO whats up??? haha. Anyways, back to the point...

I will be in Naples, Florida for Xmas until about the 8th of January. It's going to be great =).

I just wanted to ask u guyz if SOMEONE could host a tournament while i'm down there? January 5th would be nice since I think I might be going to Gigabits on the 27th. Wait, is there anything going on down here on the 27th, and the 5th of January? I guess I could travel as far down as Miami since Miami isn't too far from Naples.

So yeah, let me know! thanks =).

nevershootme

Smash Master
first off, welcome to south florida, although naples is like not so big as miami (unless you're there for family). come by miami if you want to play with some of the big names (seibrik, afro, folks who go to FIU; university, chops, linguini)

since you really want one, I'm gonna try to throw one at the university (FIU) on the 3rd (if that's even possible now that the school is on break). but if someone can pull the strings, we can host one at play-n-trade in miami.

naples has a place called the Tek Lounge, with their biweeklies. mainly the locals attend there.

Anonymous.

Smash Lord
Hey all, I know a lot of you know me, and I know a lot of you. So first of all, YOOOOO whats up??? haha. Anyways, back to the point...

I will be in Naples, Florida for Xmas until about the 8th of January. It's going to be great =).

I just wanted to ask u guyz if SOMEONE could host a tournament while i'm down there? January 5th would be nice since I think I might be going to Gigabits on the 27th. Wait, is there anything going on down here on the 27th, and the 5th of January? I guess I could travel as far down as Miami since Miami isn't too far from Naples.

So yeah, let me know! thanks =).
You're coming down to see Richy again right? I remember him telling me you were his cousin. I **** bricks lol. Maybe we can get some matches in at a tourney before you leave. You're gonna try and make it to TO4 right?

Vts

Smash Champion
My favorite player in the world is going to florida and i'm in arkansas **** me side ways and call me bubbles

might stay at my grandma if it means i get to play you/picture with you/ meet

u should take a pit stop in Arkansas lol

florida you win this round!

Col Bol

Smash Champion
Upcoming Florida Tourneys (+ Major/Nearby OOS)

This is the first place to look when you want to know what's going on in FL. Whether you're looking for a tournament/smashfest near you, or you're a tourney host checking to see if a date is available this calendar of events is your source.

To have your tourney listed simply post a link to the tournament's thread, tell what day it is held, and what city it's going to be in. If you're unfamiliar with the term "smash fest" it's basically a get together for smashers which doesn't contain a money competition. It could be thought of as practice for the actual tourneys.

December:
  • Dec. 20th
    • Fri - MEFL - [thread=202474]Freedom High School Tourney[/thread] (Orlando)
    • SEFL - [thread=208357]Linguini Presents: ZPSmash[/thread] (Zero Ping, Davie) *Melee*
    • Sat-Sun - OOS-GA - [thread=160978]Waba Monthlies (Melee & Brawl)[/thread]
    • Sun (21st) - SWFL - [thread=210101]M!Xcoatl Presents: Bound by Smash[/thread] (Naples)
  • Dec. 27th
    • MEFL - [thread=200452]Gigabits - Brawl #7: A Winter Brawl[/thread] (Orlando)
    • MWFL - [thread=208528]Big E's Melee Tournament[/thread] (Sarasota) *Melee!*
    • Sun (28th) - OOS-LA - LA.NO Monthly #2 (New Orleans)

January:
  • Jan. 3rd
    • MEFL - [thread=185705]WATO 4[/thread] (Kissimmee) *Melee & Brawl*
  • Jan. 10th
    • NFL - [thread=210903]GiFT3[/thread] (Jacksonville) *Melee & Brawl*
    • SFL - [thread=201942]Smash Bash-Athon[/thread] (Zero Ping, Davie) *Melee & Brawl*
    • OOS-GA - [thread=209685]SSB Brawl Augusta[/thread]
  • Jan. 17th
    • NFL - [thread=210718]Pensacola Monthly #4[/thread] *Melee & Brawl & Low Tier!*
    • OOS-GA - [thread=198405]TIPPED OFF 4[/thread] (Duluth, GA) *Melee, Get Hype!*
    • OOS-AL - [thread=210156]Monthly AL Tourney[/thread]
  • Jan. 24th
    • OOS-GA - [thread=202133]Impact Clash III: Redemption[/thread] (Douglasville, GA) *Multiple Fighting Games!*
  • Jan. 31st
    • MEFL - [thread=209695]Gigabits - Brawl #8: Brawling into 2009[/thread] (Orlando)
You should go to ZP on the 20th
Gigs on the 27th
Hungry's on the 3rd? lol

also Chu what's up haha

ChuDat

Smash Master
make a another zp tourney in jan. or a melee gigs. so he goes to a brawl tourney and a melee tourney
Now this is what i'm talking about :chuckle:

Thanks for all the shoutouts guys! haha. Its good to feel welcomed. So I've decided what I'm most likely going to do while I'm down there.

December 27th - GiGaBits
January 3rd - Melee/Brawl tournament? If someone hosts something, I'll go. Make it relatively close to naples though x_X
January 4th (sunday) - Melee/Brawl tourney? Hopefully something comes up these two days.

I'll be arriving on monday morning, so I'll be seeing u guys pretty soon!

Yes hungry can u house us?

XIF

Smash Master
ZOMG Duluth, GA mostly... sometimes Weston, FL
Now this is what i'm talking about :chuckle:

Thanks for all the shoutouts guys! haha. Its good to feel welcomed. So I've decided what I'm most likely going to do while I'm down there.

December 27th - GiGaBits
January 3rd - Melee/Brawl tournament? If someone hosts something, I'll go. Make it relatively close to naples though x_X
January 4th (sunday) - Melee/Brawl tourney? Hopefully something comes up these two days.

I'll be arriving on monday morning, so I'll be seeing u guys pretty soon!

Yes hungry can u house us?
There's apparently a Melee tournament on the 27th as well, but I suppose you can Brawl it up that day.

I just found out about WATO 4 from this topic, I'll be back in GA but I'll most likely drive down for it. You should definitely go to WATO4 for Melee, if you're going to a Brawl tournament anyway the 27th.

Top Bottom