• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

ChuDat coming down to Florida for xmas!

ChuDat

Smash Master
if someone wants to host one at zp go for it. chops, if you want to just make a thread and talk to one of the zp dudes.
ya just host a zp tourney instead
I approve of these messages :)

There is no way I'm traveling another 4 hours to orlando to go to WATO4, you guys must be crazy :laugh:. + with the 5$ entrance fees, that even makes me want to come even less (wellll, unless someone wants to make my trip worth while $$ ^_~ haha jk)

Yes, I will be gone by the 10th of January, sorry =(.

Thanks hungrybox! I think it will be me and my three cousins, is that cool?

Crashic/mixcoatl - Yea, i won't be there until the day after >.< sorry! Already bought my plane ticket and such.

Oh and whoever is hosting a ZP tourney on January 3rd, get on that quick! The earlier, the better, the more people =)

Frames

DI

There is no way I'm traveling another 4 hours to orlando to go to WATO4, you guys must be crazy :laugh:. + with the 5$ entrance fees, that even makes me want to come even less (wellll, unless someone wants to make my trip worth while $$ ^_~ haha jk)
baahhahaha get wrecked hungrybox

ChuDat

Smash Master
Hello again everyone =)

I just wanted to let everyone know that I'm in Florida at the moment. Also, I will be attending Gigabits on Saturday, so look forward to it! I will be accepting money matches =).

Did anyone decide to do that tourney on January 3rd?

Inui

Banned via Warnings
Hello again everyone =)

I just wanted to let everyone know that I'm in Florida at the moment. Also, I will be attending Gigabits on Saturday, so look forward to it! I will be accepting money matches =).

Did anyone decide to do that tourney on January 3rd?
See you there.

Can't wait to **** in teams together. :)

Top Bottom