• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

ChuChuROBBuddies!

Heartstring

Smash Legend
25K post get!
...**** you sapphy, i was waiting on the computer for hours to get the 25k post!
i guess ill have to settle for being the 25k reply in the thread :(

also, its sad for you to stop playing leisha. but if people are being ***** then you go enjoy yourself playing league of legends...ive personaly never seen the appeal of it, but meh
promise that youll stick around on here though. randomness is scarce as it is

JCaesar

Smash Hero
NNID
JCaesar
ROBros (and ROBsisses?) forever. Half of us don't even play Brawl anymore.

I played my first game of LoL this past weekend, but it wasn't a very good experience I have to say. Of course that could be because I was trying to play with a touchpad.

Sapphire Dragon

Smash Master
NNID
SapphireRyu
3DS FC
3351-4374-1516
Switch FC
SW-2172-6976-4896
25K post get!
...**** you sapphy, i was waiting on the computer for hours to get the 25k post!
i guess ill have to settle for being the 25k reply in the thread :(
Daww D: I'm a natural ninja, sorry. :p

ROBros (and ROBsisses?) forever. Half of us don't even play Brawl anymore.

I played my first game of LoL this past weekend, but it wasn't a very good experience I have to say. Of course that could be because I was trying to play with a touchpad.
ROBabes ROBsisters? I don't know. XD It's easier to say ROBuddies.

Yeah, I tried LoL even with a mouse but I just wasn't accustomed to the feel of the game.

Leisha

Top Tier Pillow
NNID
Miss-ChuChu
Robabes I like :0

Yeah unfortunatly I was set up and being backstabbed by another smasher. Then this pretty much caused a personal attack over MSN, its just sad because of how immature people are.

It happened because I told my opinion of a smasher to a friend. They guy I was talking about was watching the convo with other people. I didn't really say anything bad, I just said I'm not on amazing terms with him anymore because he got given complete control over a major I was supposed to run but he got priority due to him being rich and giving out money and drugs. He also hates my boyfriend aswell.

Yeah its complicated, the scene is just a mess now. No point of bothering with it.

:phone:

Sudai

Stuff here
JCAez, I will say using a trackpad in LoL is HORRIBLE. I used one for like 2 years and I got good as **** with it, then I used a mouse and I was instantly 80x better.

JCaesar

Smash Hero
NNID
JCaesar
I have a mouse, I just didn't have it with me at the time. I fully intend to give it another shot at some point.

Heartstring

Smash Legend
Robabes I like :0

Yeah unfortunatly I was set up and being backstabbed by another smasher. Then this pretty much caused a personal attack over MSN, its just sad because of how immature people are.

It happened because I told my opinion of a smasher to a friend. They guy I was talking about was watching the convo with other people. I didn't really say anything bad, I just said I'm not on amazing terms with him anymore because he got given complete control over a major I was supposed to run but he got priority due to him being rich and giving out money and drugs. He also hates my boyfriend aswell.

Yeah its complicated, the scene is just a mess now. No point of bothering with it.

are you sure youre still in australia?
im fairly sure to accidentally got caught on the set of jersey shore by the sounds of all the drama flying about
still at least we still get to converse with you! ROBros and our ROBabes forever

Zwarm

Smash Hero
Man, fu, the Dolphins killed me last night. The guy I was facing in Fantasy Football had Mark Sanchez and the Jets D, and he got like 40 points just from those two. :/

Leisha

Top Tier Pillow
NNID
Miss-ChuChu
are you sure youre still in australia?
im fairly sure to accidentally got caught on the set of jersey shore by the sounds of all the drama flying about
still at least we still get to converse with you! ROBros and our ROBabes forever
It's pathetic isn't it? It's sad when a small group or one person ruins the experience for you. Ill still probably go to tournaments, just it'll make it hard to attend the good ones because they'll attend and ruin it for me.

Australia scene, half of it is stupid. Other half is awesome.

I'll still stick around here though, ROB forever <3

stingers

Smash Obsessed
omg

http://doodle.no.de/

Basically you get either a description or a picture provided by someone else (it alternates). If you get a description, you draw that, and the next person in the chain tries to provide a description for your drawing. If you get a drawing, you describe it, and the next person draws something based on your description.

After you've done this, you get to see the full chain as it updates. It's hilarious seeing people completely misinterpret drawings and also seeing things slowly (or suddenly) change over time.

The only bad thing is there's no real moderation, so you'll occasionally get some jerk who decided to scribble something without any effort or someone who disregards the picture he got entirely so that he could write something like "two guys penetrating an elephant". Still, it's so awesome.

But yeah, some examples:

Heartstring

Smash Legend
It's pathetic isn't it? It's sad when a small group or one person ruins the experience for you. Ill still probably go to tournaments, just it'll make it hard to attend the good ones because they'll attend and ruin it for me.

Australia scene, half of it is stupid. Other half is awesome.

I'll still stick around here though, ROB forever <3

yeah. the thing is its always hard to avoid people like that
ive yet to find people like that in our scene, and seeing as were all good friends already we wont have any upsets untill smashbros 4 with a bit of luck!

at least we still get your awesome, all the awesome gravitates here

Leisha

Top Tier Pillow
NNID
Miss-ChuChu
yeah. the thing is its always hard to avoid people like that
ive yet to find people like that in our scene, and seeing as were all good friends already we wont have any upsets untill smashbros 4 with a bit of luck!

at least we still get your awesome, all the awesome gravitates here
I hope your community doesn't ever experience what's happening down under. It's just really unhealthy for everyone. Ima stick to tournaments that hopefully won't involve those people.

As for smashboards, this is the only thread I bother with now. Peoples are too awesome here <3

Dat meatride

Also no one was on LoL tonight

Heartstring

Smash Legend
our community is far too with it
admittedly i think if anything does go wrong it will hit me first, im literally the only brawler the melee people voluntarily talk to. im esentially the community ambassador, whether im actually trying to be or not. curse me for being nice :L

what im trying to say is, get over here. we love everyone!

Silhouette

Smash Lord
stingers knows whassup. Bionis leg is seriously one of the most beautiful landscapes in any game ever, amirite? It's mind boggling that the Wii can pull it off. You playing on Dolphin or usb loading it?

Sil! Where ya been? It's hard to have your babies if you're not around.
I could... send the data via download?

Hey, SiL! Long time no see, what's been up? :bee:

Yeah, a bit has changed here. MK banned, 125x125 avas, and a new layout.
Not much, summer was depressing, back at school now, got a college town apartment, became an ent, played too much LoL, tons happier now, and I got really good at juggling. I think thats most the major stuff..

Finally no bats allowed, a bit too late sadly.

i bought the game :laugh:
An amazing Code Geass game you say??

So like, I started playing League of legends.

I think I just quit smash. lululul.
LOL its addictive. Started about 6 mo ago when I dropped smash too.

Everyone add me, may the robotic union continue:
SiLMcCloud

and/or my favorite smurf with the cool name:
JakThePathfinder

Sudai

Stuff here
I'm fine with shots and giving blood and all that stuff until I see the ****ing needle piercing my skin. It's weird, I can watch the syringe fill or empty, but if I see the contact with my skin... uggguggugug.

Sapphire Dragon

Smash Master
NNID
SapphireRyu
3DS FC
3351-4374-1516
Switch FC
SW-2172-6976-4896
Yeah, I don't like giving blood either, but I figure I might as well get it over with. I don't like watching it so I just turn away, but even if I looked at it I wouldn't get too upset. I've gotten used to it pretty well since I used to be on Accutane (thank goodness I'm ok) and had to get blood tests pretty often.

Not much, summer was depressing, back at school now, got a college town apartment, became an ent, played too much LoL, tons happier now, and I got really good at juggling. I think thats most the major stuff..

Finally no bats allowed, a bit too late sadly.
That's awesome that you became an ent, and that you're tons happier. :D I could never juggle for some reason, lol.

And yeah, there's still controversy about it even now. But at least people do have a chance to make it in the big tournaments without having to worry about MK spam.

Mister Eric

Twitch.tv/MisterbeepEric Twitter: @MisterbeepEric
NNID
MisterEric
3DS FC
1075-1236-8207
So Paranormal Activity 3...thoughts?

I actually quite enjoyed it unlike most people.
Anyone else watched it?

Silhouette

Smash Lord
imo PA 2 was the best of them. Saw 3 last night and it was a little disappointing. Major problem being that in 1 + 2 the spirit was some dark unknown malicious entity, in 3 it was master chief sneaking around with active camo and anger issues.

imo: 2 >1 >3

Leisha

Top Tier Pillow
NNID
Miss-ChuChu
those paranormal activity movies are a bunch of crap lawl.

seen the first one and was like, LAWL fake. Guessing the other 2 are just as bad.

I like happy and nice movies.

JCaesar

Smash Hero
NNID
JCaesar
Leisha do you wear colored contacts? Your eyes and new hair match scarily well in your new facebook picture.

Top Bottom