• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

ChuChuROBBuddies!

Stockfield

Smash Champion
I always keep up with this thread but Don't usually post.

Either I don't have anything to add to the conversation or sometimes I don't have anything nice to say so I just don't post.

Different note, I bought Jacket from Express the other day. It's pretty Amazing.

:phone:

8Bitman

Smash Master
Because MK's banned? That seems a to be a trend.

You need a chuchu.
Not cuz of the ban, just because I have been posting in the CV thread and other threads except the social. Also I don't know how to make a chuchu. If I were to get one I would make it look epic.

i need a manchu. also,is waluigi tournament legal?
OMG WTF! Is he really legal? That is ********. O_O_O_O_O_O_O!!!!

8Bitman

Smash Master
Can we get a little hype for us FL R.O.B's going in on Saturday???

There's gonna be like 3 or 4 R.O.B's this Saturday. =P

Mister Eric

Twitch.tv/MisterbeepEric Twitter: @MisterbeepEric
NNID
MisterEric
3DS FC
1075-1236-8207
I went to a midwest tourney that had like 8 ROBs there once lol.
Midwest used to be crazy full of them<3

edit:
here's a pic: (I think we were missing Spin, Mr. E and prob someone else lol)

From left to right:
SneakyTako, Commander? (something like that, haven't seen him much), R.O.B., SiL, me, Sonic, Blindman, D3 and Zwarm.

dat robo family status<3

Spin

Smash Journeyman
NNID
spinpai
meanies, not telling me there was being a picture taken.... i saw it happening from across the room, and before i goth there you all disbanded and started playing your matches

Heartstring

Smash Legend
jesus what, anyone want to let me in on how tall sil is? unless youre all *******

also, youre saying that there was both a mr.e and a mister eric, both maining rob?
i call twins

GwJ

Smash Hero
NNID
Baghul
Dude, Sil is a tall *******. I met him at Apex 2011 this past year and hoollllllllllllllllllllllllly. Dude had no problem watching matches no matter where he was standing.

Govikings07

Smash Journeyman
<<<<< 5'5 im short for a guy :(

sucks too tall guys can get both tall and short women. short men can mostly only get short women...

Heartstring

Smash Legend
wow height johns. im tall and dont get the womens regardless. thats probably because i dont even try these days :B

Top Bottom