• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

ChuChuROBBuddies!

Silhouette

Smash Lord
Livestream to our LV. 99 Luigi Casual tourney going on now: http://www.justin.tv/ougamingarts#r=0MUbgNU~

I'm currently in third round of winners.

Nearest flight to OH?

/jk

But no, really, you're awesome. I read Eragon way before the movie too. And I wish I could see your dragon card collection. :O My name was actually Sapphire Dragon on the internet a long time before I read Eragon. I've loved Sapphires and dragons for a long time, so one day when tons of internet sites where you could sign up were first popping up, I didn't want to put my name on the internet so I decided to make an internet name. Thought of both Sapphires and Dragons and there you go. ^^ Have been using it ever since.
Few people know this, but the initials SD are actually initials of my real name too. :)

I wish there could be a huge week long ROB social party where all the old frequents and the new frequents came together and had this huge event and there would be Brawl and dragons and WiFi and win...
ROB dittos, thousands of them..

Lol thanks, thats pretty tight. Its def. a good move to keep your real name off the internet, I've gotten comfortable posting info on Smashboards, nothing too personal tho.

Lol yeah, I noticed it was pretty broken after I said it but was too lazy to fix it. :p

Anyway, I have to do what my parents say I can or can't do. I can't just go running off however I feel like it and not expect there to be consequences because of it. They've done so much for me in my life and I respect their wishes, even if it means not going somewhere I want to go. I can go wherever, whenever, after I'm 18 and for the rest of my life. I have tons of time for that. Convincing them to let me go out of state for a tourney is entirely out of the question, I'm having a hard enough time going to my local tourneys right now without one of them really worrying. Not to mention I'm still raising my grades up to a point they're satisfied with, so until I can do that, all bets are off even here.

The worst that could happen if I just go anyway? XD Hah, lol. I don't even want to think about that.
The entirety of the above statement gives me great respect for you, thats really responsible, it took my mom awhile to get comfortable letting me go to tournaments, and when we finally did make it I went with a group of very close friends, of course house tourneys were still off limits. My moms pulled some dumb stuff before, like promising I can go to a tournament for a week, and when it finally comes to the night before we leave, changes her mind. But I've got mad respect for her now, shes done tons for me and I can't thank her enough for it.

And obv I was given full control once I turned 18, esp once I got to college it was complete freedom.

Oh my, how old/young are people here? I started assuming everyone is older than me, since that seems to be the case around our midwest scene. I guess it makes sense that in more populated areas, there's a more diverse age group.

On another note, Sunday was my birthday, and I got a ROB :3 I getta meet him tonight! <3
I recently turned 20, I feel so old now :/ but I've always been a good kid too, I wont touch drugs and didn't try drinking till college.

GETTING A ROB??!? I got one for christmas, thats when I started this:
http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=262034&highlight=ROB+community+photo+archive

Dark 3nergy

Smash Hero
NNID
Gambit.7
3DS FC
4313-0369-9934
Switch FC
SW-5498-4166-5599
i ran off to a smash fest today and my parents didnt *****

however i did get to play a good rob, sry i didnt get a chance to get on pink rob like i promised ;_;

JCaesar

Smash Hero
NNID
JCaesar
I know right? All those years of putting up with the sausage fests in here finally paid off...

Sapphire Dragon

Smash Master
NNID
SapphireRyu
3DS FC
3351-4374-1516
Switch FC
SW-2172-6976-4896
laughing out loud and moving forward across oceans raging over forest lightning

Duh

lrn2abrvt
:bigthumbu:cool:<3

OMG THISTHISTHIS
"Give us your friends' phone numbers and let us meet them first."

"Son, I'm with your mother. Are they your real friends, or cyber friends? You're going to be tempted to do drugs."

"Baby, you're the most precious thing in my life, and I wouldn't be able to bear it if anything happened to you."

Dad. You started smoking at sixteen. Sixmother****ingteen.

GODDAMIT WHAT THE **** IS WRONG WITH YOU TWO YOU'RE ALWAYS *****ING ON ME TO GO OUT AND NOW WHEN I ASK YOU GIVE ME ******* DIP**** EXCUSES FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF------

/endteenragerant
Vent it out, vent it all out. >.< Better here than anywhere else!

I understand why they're doing that though... they don't want you to ever possibly make the same mistakes they did. One of the reasons I can't go many places is that I'm an only child, so since I'm the only one they don't want anything to ever happen to me (they wouldn't either way obviously, but being the only one makes it *>9,000). Just wait till you're 18 though. It's worth it~

Oh my, how old/young are people here?
16 here. :o

Lol thanks, thats pretty tight. Its def. a good move to keep your real name off the internet, I've gotten comfortable posting info on Smashboards, nothing too personal tho.

The entirety of the above statement gives me great respect for you, thats really responsible, it took my mom awhile to get comfortable letting me go to tournaments, and when we finally did make it I went with a group of very close friends, of course house tourneys were still off limits. My moms pulled some dumb stuff before, like promising I can go to a tournament for a week, and when it finally comes to the night before we leave, changes her mind. But I've got mad respect for her now, shes done tons for me and I can't thank her enough for it.

And obv I was given full control once I turned 18, esp once I got to college it was complete freedom.

I recently turned 20, I feel so old now :/ but I've always been a good kid too, I wont touch drugs and didn't try drinking till college.
Thanks. ;p And yeah, the scary thing is that I actually put my real name on some places when I was very, very young but thankfully they can't be traced to where I am now (new computer, etc, etc <3) I'll probably loosen up more when I'm 18. :p

And thanks so much again. ^^ I try to do the right thing as much as possible, because I prefer making a positive difference, and I do notice that people tend to take parents for granted (people take lots of things for granted, that's another story though). Some people don't even have parents to teach and protect them. So I'm glad my parents are showing that they care by questioning where I go and why. They do let me go myself though, so they have trust in me to not make any wrong decisions, it's just that they want me to get my education straight first and foremost.

Parents should be mad respected. Think for < 3 seconds about anything they've done. XD

i ran off to a smash fest today and my parents didnt *****
And your age? :o

@ Chibo- I'm female. XP

Zwarm

Smash Hero
I'm 19. I didn't start going to tournaments until I started college, so yea. My parents weren't as protective as some of yours are, but I still waited until I was out of the house to start going to tournaments. Before I was 18 my mom used to freak out if I was out past curfew, and tournaments run late, so it was mainly for her not to worry.

Mister Eric

Twitch.tv/MisterbeepEric Twitter: @MisterbeepEric
NNID
MisterEric
3DS FC
1075-1236-8207
I'm 21 and my mom still beeps at me. Despite her beeping, I still go ^_^ too much funz

Tin Man

Smash Hero
so we have 1 girl so far

I started going to tourneys last year but kept them all a secret, spilled the beans when i got booked this year going to a tourney (parents saw through my lie lol), so now I go to tourneys and my parents also beep at me all the time but I just go regardless of whether they like it or not because i figured out that the threat of kicking me out of the house is more/less and empty threat.

Heartstring

Smash Legend
im 16, my first tourney was about 4 months ago, but yeah, parents are annoying, they kept trying to stop me going to sheffield (i live in england, so big places are closer together) so i jsut got on a train and went anyway, they then called me about 3 hours later asking me when i was getting home from college, i said in about 4 days time XD

and now for something completely awesoem and different...
LOOKAT THE MUTHABEEPING POSTCOUNT IN THIS THREAD!
IT'S OVER 9000!

stingers

Smash Obsessed
i went to my first tourney when i was 12 or 13. first oos tourney at 16 (pound 4 lol). my mom is pretty cool about it...but she got really mad because i missed school coming back from the last one I was at because my ride was ******** and took us back on monday x.x understandable...

I'm 15, turning 16 this September. Stingers is **** lucky.

I had thought Shapphire was like, 17. :0

I love ranting.

There have been 4 girls here that I remember: Leisha, Shapphire, Darkz, and Afraiy.

stingers

Smash Obsessed
maybe inui was teaming with atomsk and jcaeser was teaming with seagull man or someone equally bad

doubles is doubles

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
cause its funny sudai lol
and when i told JC id say that he said lol dont nooooo

i did really well today, got 5th

Leisha

Top Tier Pillow
NNID
Miss-ChuChu
Speaking of females, I am one ^_^.

Australia is soo small, theres only like 3 girls (including me) that actually play in tournaments =< ohhh well.

And now I'm bored so have a pretty picture everyone xD

I have too much spare time >_>.

Top Bottom