• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

ChuChuROBBuddies!

A couple months back an Australian female named Leisha-Chu posted.

I'm a total fangirl over dragons.

2000th POAST YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH I'M BALLIN OUTTA CONTROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

If I had a title, I'd be a Smachampion.

But no title's waaaaaay better.

You're leagues ahead of me stingers...

Afrayail

Smash Ace
Hah! That's impressive.. congrats on the post count. :p

And yes, I am a ROB main. <3 I officially switched mah character icon to indicate that. Back when Brawl first came out I was a Pikachu main.... but I was also a total scrub.. so I picked up new chars. I mained Olimar for awhile, got mad at his janky recovery (my training partner is an MK, sigh) so switched to Diddy for awhile. I was doing fairly well, but controller johns (though I finally got a new one!) and then I just decided I have more fun with ROB, anyway, since he's my favorite character. :) :rob:

Unfortunately I'm entering a bit of a slump with the robot, at the moment.. the only person I have to play is Ptato, and he's an MK main seconding ZSS and Mario as his tertiary... eck, the match ups. kinda discouraging.

Afrayail

Smash Ace
I main Azen.
I had a short affair with Azen. I think that was in between my Oli-loathing and before I practiced h4rd with Diddy.

To be honest, my favorite part about Lucario was the skins I DLd/made. Though I eventually made a pretty wicked Diddy skin, I should post pics sometime :)

On that note, I need to actually make a ROB skin. If anyone has requests, and plays with texture hacks on, let me know. Though ROB's skin looks tricky =.o;

JCaesar

Smash Hero
NNID
JCaesar
omg we have a female ROB main!!!

Well, at least we're better off than the Zelda mains. That place is a true sausage fest if you know what I mean.

Dull Razor made a Starscream texture that's pretty hot.

I'm an Inheritance Cycle fantard.

And I thought we all knew Afraiy was a girl..?...

Idk I just got feminine vibes from her posts.

Afrayail

Smash Ace
I suppose it is quite hard to tell, since Afrayail isn't necessarily very gender specific. Though my signature is quite girly XD;

but again, I dooo love your avatar <3

Sapphire Dragon

Smash Master
NNID
SapphireRyu
3DS FC
3351-4374-1516
Switch FC
SW-2172-6976-4896
lol, we ARE all guys here right? why are we swooning over a dragon?
**** it, carry on going fangirl over dragon then XD
>_>

Look at my username, please. :)

Now look at it again.

And fyi, like Afray said, I am in fact female.

Ah, well, if you want to be technical, we robots have no gender..beep.

However, putting away the nerd-talk, I believe Sapphire is a female, as am I. ^_^;

Though regardless I'd totally fangirl over dragons anyway <3 >.>
Lol I've gotten so many complements about this thing, the movie was amazing tho, ima buy it once its out.

Dragons used to be my thing, mostly just to draw but I'd pretty much go for anything dragon.

Dragons are too legit.
Afray & Sil:
Awesome points + 777*777

MLG, yes.

He's actually Tyrant.

And I've been obsessed with dragons since I knew what the hell they were! D:

Bees!

Smash Ace
I remember someone telling me about this. It was during his set vs ADHD right? Where Tyrant was all...well like that...and ADHD was calm and collected. lol

JCaesar

Smash Hero
NNID
JCaesar
Oh yeah? Well I can one-up all y'all.

When I was graduating kindergarten, they went around the room and asked everyone what they wanted to be when they grew up. Lots of firemen, astronauts, etc. You know what I blurted out when they got to me? Oh yes: a dragon! No lie.

Bees!

Smash Ace
There is an annual anime convention in September and I am going to try to go all out with a legit R.O.B. cosplay. If I am successful in making one I will post pictures on the ROBOT boards.

Also Dragons are awesome!

I started liking them when I watched the movie Dragonheart when I was younger.

Afrayail

Smash Ace
Dear jesus ****ing christ.

You guys are all legit awesome o__O;;;

anime? COSPLAY? DRAGONS?? It's like we're a big happy robotic family.

I was obsessed with Dragonheart, it was one of the first movies I saw and it's still one of my favorites.. I even collect dragons out the wazoo~ and cosplay? it's an obsession >.<;;;

y'all better hit up some anime cons in the midwest!! sooooo legit! <3

Bees!

Smash Ace
Ah you are into tomorrow. Its still thursday right now. But meh. Also again tomorrow I am going to leave for my first oos tourney if I own then yay! but regardless this will be an excellent learning experience for me. I will try bring back videos. And upload them if I can.

GwJ

Smash Hero
NNID
Baghul
I need to stop having things to do in real life that distract me from my internet friends. :(

Sapphire Dragon

Smash Master
NNID
SapphireRyu
3DS FC
3351-4374-1516
Switch FC
SW-2172-6976-4896
Who said your friends on the internet aren't your friends in real life? XP

Dear jesus ****ing christ.

You guys are all legit awesome o__O;;;

anime? COSPLAY? DRAGONS?? It's like we're a big happy robotic family.

I was obsessed with Dragonheart, it was one of the first movies I saw and it's still one of my favorites.. I even collect dragons out the wazoo~ and cosplay? it's an obsession >.<;;;

y'all better hit up some anime cons in the midwest!! sooooo legit! <3
Why do you think I joined this place after meeting a couple people at tourneys? XD

JCaesar

Smash Hero
NNID
JCaesar
Apex 2 buddeh!

And wow, NEO sang that? Epic!!! (he lives like 30 minutes from me btw, and I used to train with him quite a bit when I played Brawl)

Top Bottom