• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

ChuChuROBBuddies!

The Original Zeph

Smash Cadet
NNID
Ryanime
3DS FC
0516-7265-4386
Is it sad that the only character I can play effectively is rob? I try to find a second main but I can't play with other characters

:phone:

JCaesar

Smash Hero
NNID
JCaesar
P:M tourney at Zenith (28 entrants):
Final results:
1. HBox (Jiggs)
2. Chu (Pikachu)
3. Ryoko (Zelda, Sheik, Peach)
4. JCaesar (Mario, Wario, ROB, Marth, Link)
5. cmart (Bowser)
5. Carroll (Mario, DDD)

Full results tomorrow probably.
And I ***** M2K :p W00T!

Leisha

Top Tier Pillow
NNID
Miss-ChuChu
Lol, I go to Sydney then I get sick as a dog the second day of being there. Being stuck in bed and feeling like a buzz saw has torn apart your throat really sucks.

Badluck leisha meme

Sapphire Dragon

Smash Master
NNID
SapphireRyu
3DS FC
3351-4374-1516
Switch FC
SW-2172-6976-4896
How has no ROB made a combo video to this music?
How has nobody used this?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ve2_9nLdgTk

Sounds like an intro to a combo video to me.
I honestly don't think a new combo video of ROB has been made since the metagame was first developing. Every time anyone has tried to make one, it all eventually stops. There have been at least 3 attempts that I've seen, but I'm pretty sure there have been more since before I came here.

Lol, I go to Sydney then I get sick as a dog the second day of being there. Being stuck in bed and feeling like a buzz saw has torn apart your throat really sucks.

Badluck leisha meme
x.x That sucks >< I hope you can feel better soon, any idea what it is?

HollaAtchaBoy

Smash Master
Anyone/Doom combination is good.

Also, Sapphy, you should hear Diesel and I doing commentary at SWAGG when people play Marvel. It usually just devolves into us yelling out "GAMMA TSUNAMI!" "SMASH YOU!" "ONE MORE!" "GAMMA WAVE!"

Leisha

Top Tier Pillow
NNID
Miss-ChuChu
I honestly don't think a new combo video of ROB has been made since the metagame was first developing. Every time anyone has tried to make one, it all eventually stops. There have been at least 3 attempts that I've seen, but I'm pretty sure there have been more since before I came here.

x.x That sucks >< I hope you can feel better soon, any idea what it is?

It's just a common cold I got most likely. I had really bad muscle pains and my throat was hurting. I feel a bit better now, its mostly just a stuffed nose and some coughing. I usually dont get very often, just a shame it had to be when I flew to sydney. Time ruineddd.

Also Moar cute doggie avie, also with ken. Its mega cute :3

dettadeus

Smash Lord
Why are all of my favorite boards dead?

Stop being dead, favorite board.

Just finished through episode 13 of Baccano!, gonna try and watch the 3 extras later today.

Zwarm

Smash Hero
Why are all of my favorite boards dead?

Stop being dead, favorite board.

Just finished through episode 13 of Baccano!, gonna try and watch the 3 extras later today.
I'm pretty sure I'm the only one here who cares about anime, you're probably better off keeping it in the dere thread, haha.

Baccano is awesome though.

P:M is really fun, I wish Charizard's jab wasn't horrible though. :(

Top Bottom