• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

ChuChuROBBuddies!

Heartstring

Smash Legend
well, i know homebrew of course, however my wii is hellbent on not getting hacked. i need to get a copy of lego indiana jones for wii to even attempt to hack this update though

Bees!

Smash Ace
Guys how do I deal with MKs ftilt and dtilt? I played DTL this weekend and I think 80% of my damage came from tilt game. I will post vids soon But I really dont know what to do. I tried SDI but then I eat a shuttle loop or a dsmash. :/

HollaAtchaBoy

Smash Master
So uhh... I know you guys are kinda keen on my drum & bass mixes.

Tomorrow at 1PM EST, internet radio station di.fm is airing my 'Birds of Prey' mix that I linked to here before, and at 2PM they're airing a mix I made exclusively for that station. It'll be the only place to listen to it, so if you find yourself having some free time at 2PM tomorrow, do tune in at http://www.di.fm/drumandbass

I'd really appreciate the support, guys!

Sapphire Dragon

Smash Master
NNID
SapphireRyu
3DS FC
3351-4374-1516
Switch FC
SW-2172-6976-4896
Hey guys, the Project M team is recruiting playtesters. It'd be really nice to have someone to help me test ROB...
When, where, and how fast can I start? Also, I require promises on Pikachu development.
jkjk, But really, I am interested.

Edit: :(
"-Able to record matches without having access to replays
-Confident in your playing skill
-Have opponents to play against regularly
-Willing to put in at least 4-5 hours a week
-Able to articulate feedback in a timely and effective manner"

/sadface

nyanyanyanyanyanyanyanyanyanyanyanyan Nyan~~~~~~~~ :D

It's even on a commercial now. Lmao

So uhh... I know you guys are kinda keen on my drum & bass mixes.

Tomorrow at 1PM EST, internet radio station di.fm is airing my 'Birds of Prey' mix that I linked to here before, and at 2PM they're airing a mix I made exclusively for that station. It'll be the only place to listen to it, so if you find yourself having some free time at 2PM tomorrow, do tune in at http://www.di.fm/drumandbass

I'd really appreciate the support, guys!
I'll see if I can HAB! No problem.

Bees!

Smash Ace
I am more interested in getting help with my dilemma with vBrawl metagame. I don't have the patience to learn physics exploits to be good at a game that I am about 10 years behind in a metagame that just about already been developed. While P:M is fun to watch(just like Melee) I will stick to watching others play it.

Z'zgashi

Smash Legend
NNID
ZzgashiZzShy
3DS FC
1521-3678-2980
All I do in Melee is wavedash everywhere and try to land fairs with yoshi.

Bees!

Smash Ace
I will post videos of the matches vs DTL's MK. I hope people can help me with advice that ROB mains will do.

HollaAtchaBoy

Smash Master
If you guys aren't too busy and have nothing to listen to, do head over to http://www.di.fm/drumandbass to listen to the end of my old mix and the start of my new one at the top of the hour. Even if you have it on really low in the background while you play LoL or practice your tech skill or whatever the devil you crazy kids do, it boosts my listener count!

I'm a shameless schill!

JCaesar

Smash Hero
NNID
JCaesar
Yeah, Zelda coming soon.

btw Leisha, I was hanging out on the Project M IRC chat last night and at some point people were talking about girlfriends and I said GlaDOS was mine (BEEEEEEP), and someone said he knew I was a robot and linked me to the ROB wedding picture you made. I was like, "Seen it. In fact, I know who made it." It was pretty funny.

Leisha

Top Tier Pillow
NNID
Miss-ChuChu
haha seriously? xD

hmmm wedding robs, link me the picture because im unsure if thats mine or not lol. I've made so many that I cant remember them all anymore xP

Leisha

Top Tier Pillow
NNID
Miss-ChuChu
ooooh that one!

Such a long time ago xD. I feel like making a better verison, but ill have to wait until i come back home.

Also I ordered this!

Should have it in the mail soon :3

Top Bottom