• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

ChuChuROBBuddies!

Heartstring

Smash Legend
silence on the lambs, such a godly film, ive yet to watch hannibal for some reason...guess thats next on my film list as i just finished the xmen movies :D
also, anyone here played touhou?

JCaesar

Smash Hero
NNID
JCaesar
A friend of mine does. I know what it is (and I occasionally swipe music from it for my Smash soundtrack) but I've never played it.

Heartstring

Smash Legend
i know, but i cant find how to get it, plus if i have to play in on my cpu i have to wait till i get a new one, this one is almost dead XD

etecoon

Smash Hero
higurashi is probably the most disturbing thing I've ever seen, how do you not categorize that as "horror"? I guess it's not that scary per se but it ****s with your mind a lot

something like the shion/mion finger scene to me is way worse than seeing a monster randomly jump out at you or whatever : (

JCaesar

Smash Hero
NNID
JCaesar
God I hate The Mentalist. That guy is just begging to be punched in the face.

I literally can't find a picture where he doesn't look like a smug douche.

(Note I've never actually watched The Mentalist. I refuse to because of that guy.)

Heartstring

Smash Legend
its actually really good and quite funny, from the descrioption i was given, its live action higurash no naku koro ni XD

etecoon

Smash Hero
haven't seen the mentalist so idk

I'd compare it a bit to silent hill. the phrase "this town...there's something wrong with it" even fits perfectly...it has kind of the quality of a bad dream, especially before the last arc of the first season where stuff starts to be explained a little

or silence of the lambs since that's been mentioned, good *** movie. more like that than scream or typical horror films, a lot of the murders aren't that explicit there's way worse in terms of gore, it's more psychological horror

JCaesar

Smash Hero
NNID
JCaesar
We haven't even gotten out the patch we planned to release for the demo which came out several months ago yet. But a lot has been going on behind the scenes. There have been a mind-boggling number of improvements (both obvious and subtle) since the demo came out and it feels leagues better. In the last few days we made a breakthrough almost as big as landing detection was, but I can't talk about that yet.

So the short answer is ... I have no idea :p

Heartstring

Smash Legend
cool, for playing a game like we all probably will play this, all the minor details make as much of a difference as the big ones. i cant wait to play it, because of course with a lack of pal demo for it, we cant play it -__-

Zwarm

Smash Hero
higurashi is probably the most disturbing thing I've ever seen, how do you not categorize that as "horror"? I guess it's not that scary per se but it ****s with your mind a lot

something like the shion/mion finger scene to me is way worse than seeing a monster randomly jump out at you or whatever : (
Yeah, that scene was pretty brutal, but at least you know what's happening. There's no dramatic build up before something jumps at the screen. That's the only thing that can really scare me. That scene is disturbing, it's not really scary though.

I agree with what Sudai said. It's a Psychological Thriller.

Claire Diviner

President
NNID
ClaireDiviner
Apparently my Unwise_Sudai@yahoo.com email is sending people a virus, so you should prolly ignore anything from that email and possibly filter it to spam or some shiz. I can't log into that acct so it prolly go hijacked.
Who would hijack your email account and why? That's a pretty terrible thing to have happen. Normally, I'd be fearful myself, but I recently changed my password to my Yahoo account (and just about all other accounts) since the PSN hijack. Sorry to hear that, Sudai. D:

JCaesar

Smash Hero
NNID
JCaesar
Hey guys, I made my first combo video! Project M obviously. The gameplay is mostly H2YL and MD/VA's top Melee crowd. I think I did pretty well for my first attempt at video editing though.

I present...

M-inent Domain

Claire Diviner

President
NNID
ClaireDiviner
Hey guys, I made my first combo video! Project M obviously. The gameplay is mostly H2YL and MD/VA's top Melee crowd. I think I did pretty well for my first attempt at video editing though.

I present...

M-inent Domain
I think the video turned out great. The music - though not fast-paced - is still cool... only because I like Final Fantasy IV, so I'm biased. XD

Zwarm

Smash Hero

I believe this changes the match-up something serious, Robros.
<3333

Also, nice vid JCaes! I really want the next version of P:M to come out. We did a free P:M side tournament at the last local, but it didn't go over too well. A lot of the complaints seemed to be what you guys have already fixed since the demo, though.

JCaesar

Smash Hero
NNID
JCaesar
Why on earth would anyone be looking forward to Smash 4? The thought makes me shudder.

G~P, there are other ways of making it work on a PAL Wii. But the owners of Smashboards do not approve of those other methods so I can't really talk about it here.

Completely UNrelated and totally random though, do you have a USB stick?

Top Bottom