• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

ChuChuROBBuddies!

DtJ Glyphmoney

Summoned from a trading card
BRoomer
NNID
Tip_Tappers
3DS FC
1032-1228-5523
That's how all the great players got recognized.

Posting on smashboards.

Aww yiss

Gad bro, I just want to find my place in the hacking community... I think I'm going to pick up and focus on Minus and maybe that Unstoppabrawl thingy.

DtJ Glyphmoney

BRoomer
NNID
Tip_Tappers
3DS FC
1032-1228-5523
Well if everyone's doing it I guess I'm already on

DtJ Glyphmoney

BRoomer
NNID
Tip_Tappers
3DS FC
1032-1228-5523
Well I suppose I'll sit here and refresh the page until the answer become clear then

DtJ Glyphmoney

BRoomer
NNID
Tip_Tappers
3DS FC
1032-1228-5523
But...

But that's a 64 stage...

Man this is pretty much the greatest thing to ever happen ever

GwJ

Smash Hero
NNID
Baghul
Pretty much. My Wii borked but I'm hoping to buy a used one cheaply and use it for only P:M.

I mean pretty much, I can't play Barwl anymore since my Wii is bricked, so when I do get the chance to play again, might as well play the good version, right?

Your avatar went so well with that lol.

Also fu I can hook yiu up with screencaps of Ambigutor skin if you're still curious...

Sudai

Stuff here
Double post cause I'm that awesome.

So I'm just sitting here with nothing to do. Just finished exhausting digg and I don't want to /4chan/~ at work, right..so I go ask my boss if there's anything else I can do cause I'm just chillin' doing nothing. "Nah, not really." LOL

Gonna like this job. :x

Heartstring

Smash Legend
a koran burning?
dude for religious sakes, imma correct that typo, its called a qur'an.
quran brunnig would just show more insensitivity to the situation, it was misguided souls who believed doing such a thing would lead them to paradise, and man behind it uses religion as a veil. the islamic religion is possibly the most easygoing religion out of all and its also adapting to modern life, a few years back the laws of the religion were changed to allow women onto the islamic council.

@sudai, excellent, seems great to have such an easygoing job. but i reckon at some point you'll have a large target to hit.
but for now enjoy worknig like a rasta XD

JCaesar

Smash Hero
NNID
JCaesar
Welcome to the working world :D You'd be surprised how little work you actually need to do. It's like college all over again.

I just played through Cave Story again hoping I could find a good line by King to make my user title. No such luck. He doesn't really say anything particularly cool or witty. Meh.

DtJ Glyphmoney

BRoomer
NNID
Tip_Tappers
3DS FC
1032-1228-5523
Man, I thought he said KOREAN burning at first.

I was about to write a big post asking what the **** was wrong with you guys haha. Turns out I'm just bad at reading words

Top Bottom