• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

ChuChuROBBuddies!

Heartstring

Smash Legend
i am so with you on that train, it stops at the port town r.o.b monument

hurry guys! or you'll miss the port town chuchu train

Heartstring

Smash Legend
dont start that, have been playing mariokart wii this morning, being a middleweight user, its such a pain when you crash into a bowser or something
'oh lok at that im winning by miles, suddenly a guy in second gets a gold mushroom (can happen) and smashed me off the side, oh look at that, i'm now 8th'
FFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

ipitydatfu

Smash Master
dont start that, have been playing mariokart wii this morning, being a middleweight user, its such a pain when you crash into a bowser or something
'oh lok at that im winning by miles, suddenly a guy in second gets a gold mushroom (can happen) and smashed me off the side, oh look at that, i'm now 8th'
FFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

im sorry about the rubber band AI (items too), fun game nonetheless

JCaesar

Smash Hero
NNID
JCaesar
^ Are you still a "Mountain Man on the Way"?

Oh I heard another oil rig exploded. Man it must suck to live on the gulf right now. But hey, at least you haven't been slammed by any hurricanes.

MK64>all

Yes, another ****ing oil rig blew up. Lawl.

Also, while nyone getting drunk is hilarious, it prolly isn't a good idea to hype it up on SWF. Just sayin :/

Darth Waffles

Smash Lord
Well, I'm off to college tomorrow morning. I'm only bringing an n64 with smash 64 and gauntlet legends with me, so I won't be around much, if at all, for a few months or so. There's a club called "Smash Craft Heroes" which plays mostly melee (not many people on campus play brawl even though it's in New Jersey) so until things settle down, I'll be disappearing for awhile.

Can't think of anything else to say, so sliq Eggm razer /hope

Top Bottom